Topic is Varied

13»

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Buddah on Meet the Press

https://youtu.be/L4K0R9soGoM
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    @KAT or @sea are we staying on topic?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Hi! said:
    It's unbelievable that a thread at the AMT would go off topic.  WTF. 
    No, still on topic. Yang and wang.
    :lol:

I agree. It's a major platform element for a minor player in this, so why not discuss the pros and cons of it in this thread?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mickeyrat said:
    It's literally an issue for Yang.. as crazy as that sounds.  
    edited June 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    maybe so, but the continued shit with the swede has no place here.
    and to a degree I might agree on the subject, I think this nation has far greater priorities than that.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    and to a degree I might agree on the subject, I think this nation has far greater priorities than that.

There's an old saying that I'm terrible at following...

Never argue with crazy.. they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

What greater priorities does the United States have than getting circumcised?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Walking in my basement and I take a double look after 23 years. Barack Obama resemblance? (Randall’s Island poster) 
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Never argue with crazy.. they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.  
    I also like “never go mud wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig likes it”.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I also like “never go mud wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig likes it”.
    That's a good one.  "Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things".  
    benjs said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

My go to is: “you can’t be logical with illogical.”  
    mcgruff10 said:
    Walking in my basement and I take a double look after 23 years. Barack Obama resemblance? (Randall’s Island poster) 
    If he was smoking a joint, we'd know it was Barack.  Dude could party in his youth.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    If he was smoking a joint, we'd know it was Barack.  Dude could party in his youth.  
    ears are wrong.

mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    And circumcision is barbaric.
    Then don't choose it for your son.  Im comfortable with my choices and my father's.  I also chose measles vaccine, small box, chicken pox and HPV for my children.  Call child protection. 
    That's a pretty dumb comparison. 
    I'll be sure to trust you over my pediatrician. Im sure your much more schooled in the comparative benefits.  Although he is bought and owned by the hand lotion lobby.  FFS.
    Haha, how old is your pediatrician? You can't even find a doctor who will circumcise babies here in my city. I guess they all must be idiots.

It's only traditional at this point, no practical health benefits. 

But that toque might kill ya!!
    My pediatrician cared for my daughter who was delivered 11 weeks early at 2.5 lbs and spent the first seven weeks if her life in the NICU.  He was pretty good, thanks for asking.  

So you don't have any Jewish people in your city?  Are you in Nuremberg?
    to be fair, a doctor isnt perfoming that service to those of jewish faith. Its a moyle(sp?) isnt it? and the "procedure" isnt exactly done in a clinical way?

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited June 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ears are wrong.

IDK. Unattached earlobes, fairly proportional. Seems ok, but it is a side view. If we could get a front view we could see if they point out as far. I’m pretty sure that’s Obama.
    Post edited by Hi! on

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

edited June 2019
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ears are wrong.

IDK. Unattached earlobes, fairly proportional. Seems ok, but it is a side view. If we could get a front view we could see if they point out as far. I’m pretty sure that’s Obama.
    meant they are big enough. Obama has some wings going on....

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    mickeyrat said:
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ears are wrong.

For sure. I guess the shadow in the poster doesn’t really show them as being particularly winged.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited June 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    ears are wrong.

mickeyrat said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    This thread: 

Obama look alike poster...
    Circumcision...
    Circumcision...
    Are we on topic still?
    Circumcision...
    Obama look alike poster
    Circumcision...
    Are we on topic still

LOL, this place cracks me up!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Well to be fair, Obama was a democratic candidate so it technically was still on topic.  
This discussion has been closed.