Options

La lista is back in Italy

Just heard that the list is back in Italy.... wonder how many italian friends are by accident not on the list and are moved in shortly before the doors open .... hope the guys who "I quote themselves: "helping" TC and TC is really greatfull" "are also back (at least one was already seen).... it will be really fun to have this $%&/ system again

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,960
    Are there G.A tickets? These  people  seems to surface in italy. Hmmm
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    This bull*** list was in full force again today in Barolo
  • Options
    Man makes me angry
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    rdalhuisenrdalhuisen Den Haag Posts: 110
    I saw it happen, walked away. Didn't want a Padova repeat. Same f*ckers BTW. Since there not TC tickets nothing can be done. But I really hope during PJs next euro tour. They get busted and banned from the shows and TC. 

Arnhem 06, Antwerp 06, Barcelona 06, Paris 06, Munich 07, Copenhagen 07, Nijmegen 07, Hartford 08, Mansfied 08, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, Alpine Valley I & II 11, Toronto II 11, Hamilton 11, Manchester I & II 12, Amsterdam I & II 12, Stockholm 12, Worcester I & II 13, Philly I & II 13, Hartford 13
  • Options
    I kept quiet and let a few people ahead but managed to stay ahead of most of them.  Things escalated though and there was almost a brawl with people who refused to move.  My Italian isn’t great but I know they claimed the system was put in place by security.  I would have appreciated if security had been given a heads up by the organisers to watch out and put a stop to that crap.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    I was at Firenze, but didn't notice/see any list or shit like that.. if I did, I would have shown the "THERE IS NO LIST/NUMBER SYSTEM FOR 10C GA LINES" to those shit-heads.. before considering the use of violence, if necessary.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    edited June 2019
    These listers don’t realize it isn’t about the music anymore for them.  
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I kept quiet and let a few people ahead but managed to stay ahead of most of them.  Things escalated though and there was almost a brawl with people who refused to move.  My Italian isn’t great but I know they claimed the system was put in place by security.  I would have appreciated if security had been given a heads up by the organisers to watch out and put a stop to that crap.
    I am not waiting that long in line...so there is no way this would be me -- BUT, if I were in line it would take some cockass to beat the shit out of me and drag me from the line for me to move.  No.  Frigging.  Way.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 924
    The same people who have the arms folded for corduroy during live shows. 'Not this song again' look on their face. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited June 2019
    eboweddie said:
    The same people who have the arms folded for corduroy during live shows. 'Not this song again' look on their face. 

Exactly. They're the same people why 10C went to GA for PJ shows.

10C needs to adopt Bruce's system(*). It would eliminate those childish shenanigans immediately.

(*) Everyone takes a number. An hour before doors, a random number is drawn. Say there are 250 numbers. If number 210 is drawn, that person is first, all the way to 250. Number one is next, all the way to 209. If tickets are in pairs, each pair gets one number, guaranteeing the ticket buyer stands next to their #1.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

Yeah... 10C/security outsources their duties to random fans. I'm surprised this mess hasn't devolved to full-fledged riots.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    eboweddie said:

10C needs to adopt Bruce's system(*). It would eliminate those childish shenanigans immediately.

(*) Everyone takes a number. An hour before doors, a random number is drawn. Say there are 250 numbers. If number 210 is drawn, that person is first, all the way to 250. Number one is next, all the way to 209. If tickets are in pairs, each pair gets one number, guaranteeing the ticket buyer stands next to their #1.
    Except the change to GA hasn’t worked
    same people up front. They work the system. It’s not about anything other then being up front
  • Options
    ^^this
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 924
    Enjoy eddie and pearl jam while they are here. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    eboweddie said:

Makes sense to me.