tup30 said:
    I'm hoping the big boys, get some cool stuff! 3XL
    We need a big boy trade thread hahaha
    I'm in. 

good luck fellas!!! 
    I'm in too depending on what I get.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    If I bought 6 of these, I'd be subsisting on Fruity Pebbles for a while, too
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,038
    pjl44 said:
    My wife would have asked me to hire a divorce lawyer.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    pjl44 said:
    I ordered 1 last round, then saw the big scores and ordered 2 more. Both duds. Wife wasn’t happy. This round just 1! 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    My wife would have asked me to hire a divorce lawyer.  
    jervin007 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I ordered 1 last round, then saw the big scores and ordered 2 more. Both duds. Wife wasn’t happy. This round just 1! 
    At least the sex toy companies have the good taste to ship in an unmarked box
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,565
    pjl44 said:
    Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    I was going to ask if you seriously ordere 6 but your screen name suggested I shouldn’t. 
    I seriously did! I will post them all once xxl and small ship
  • Options
    I'm single and work in the Oilfield if that helps you understand my disposable income amount
  • Options
    I'm single and work in the Oilfield if that helps you understand my disposable income amount
    Single and Workin' the Oilfield is my favorite song on the new Springsteen record 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,776
    hihobibo said:
    For 3 days now, the UPS site tracking tool shows that a label has been created for my box (Med) but it hasn't shipped.  Anyone else getting this message?  I'm goin' CRAZY over here waiting for that thing to move!
    I have a men's large that had the label created for over a week. It shipped earlier this week and I'm scheduled to get it in FL Tuesday. But I also have a WL that still shows warehouse without a shipping label yet. 

They're going by size, not by order.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    Single and Workin' the Oilfield is my favorite song on the new Springsteen record 
    On a roll :lol:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,066
    hihobibo said:
    For 3 days now, the UPS site tracking tool shows that a label has been created for my box (Med) but it hasn't shipped.  Anyone else getting this message?  I'm goin' CRAZY over here waiting for that thing to move!
    I have a men's large that had the label created for over a week. It shipped earlier this week and I'm scheduled to get it in FL Tuesday. But I also have a WL that still shows warehouse without a shipping label yet. 

I know, I ordered both on day one last month. The update thread had me thinking I'd get both around the same time, and it sucks when I see all the trades already occurring and I can't get even one of my boxes in hand, with the ladies one not even getting the shipping label tease. Plus I live in the US, so I'd think I'd get one a little quicker than someone with a similar size in a different country. Oh well, only a few more days... 
  • Options
    PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    Same situation here. I’m guessing it’s cause I’m on the east coast and they ship from Seattle. It’s fun to watch what everyone else is getting though. hihobibo said:
    hihobibo said:

I know, I ordered both on day one last month. The update thread had me thinking I'd get both around the same time, and it sucks when I see all the trades already occurring and I can't get even one of my boxes in hand, with the ladies one not even getting the shipping label tease. Plus I live in the US, so I'd think I'd get one a little quicker than someone with a similar size in a different country. Oh well, only a few more days... 

• Options
    hihobibo said:
    hihobibo said:

Mine too. I think many of the Larges are landing early this week. Should still be plenty of trading ahead.
  • Options
    nocode76nocode76 Posts: 88
    Here is what I got in my size L mystery box. 

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    nocode76 said:

PM’ed you dude!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,424
    nocode76 said:

Jealous of that 03 Pitt! Nice score!
  • Options
    SB129840SB129840 Posts: 114
    nocode76 said:

Pm’ed
  • Options
    cd265784cd265784 stallis Posts: 2
    jefft said:
    tup30 said:
    I'm hoping the big boys, get some cool stuff! 3XL
    We need a big boy trade thread hahaha
    I'm in. 

good luck fellas!!! 
    I'm in too depending on what I get.
    Same. XXL.
  • Options
    Up for trade, I don't collect posters so anything halfway reasonable I'm open to. Xl is my size. BTW, the Berlin poster has a wrinkle in bottom right corner
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    Up for trade, I don't collect posters so anything halfway reasonable I'm open to. Xl is my size. BTW, the Berlin poster has a wrinkle in bottom right corner
    Last I read, taping your clips together is a felony.

Just an FYI
  • Options

Just an FYI
    Actually they aren't taped together, it's a visual reminder to what is loaded in the magazine, blue is 300 blackout, red and green are tracer and armor piercing 5.56...
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    on2legs said:
    My XL showed up today and it was definitely  worth $100 in fun and stuff.  Thank you 10 Club!

Also got 3 of the standard shirts and the 2018 Boston flag/banner - which I love since it has no date so I’m going to pretend it was from 2016 when I saw them at Fenway.  

Good of luck to everyone else and keep posting those photos.  Great stuff!  
    wow....I can't believe they still had an Indy (actually Noblesville) poster from 16 years ago.  That's a great score.

I bought mine at the show and it was one of the first posters I ever framed.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Just an FYI
    Actually they aren't taped together, it's a visual reminder to what is loaded in the magazine, blue is 300 blackout, red and green are tracer and armor piercing 5.56...
    Put those green ones on the shelf for a rainy day.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    My XL showed up today and it was definitely  worth $100 in fun and stuff.  Thank you 10 Club!

Also got 3 of the standard shirts and the 2018 Boston flag/banner - which I love since it has no date so I’m going to pretend it was from 2016 when I saw them at Fenway.  

wow....I can't believe they still had an Indy (actually Noblesville) poster from 16 years ago.  That's a great score.

I’m impressed as well that they still have quality posters to send out after all these rounds of mystery boxes.  

• Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    JJ42005 said:

SB129840 said:
    Bought 2 boxes. Pretty happy overall with what I received. The only downfall is that I got three of the same exact shirts. And 2 of the same pennant. Hats I also already have. Posters included Raleigh 2003. Leeds 2014. Emek Seattle (already have) and Faile Seattle. Looking to trade all shirts, hats, and pennant. All posters up for trade too except for the the Seattle faile. Will also post in the trade thread. Definitely an awesome fun experience that I will do next time. 

Some more cool boxes!!
    Still waiting on my xxl.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:

I’m impressed as well that they still have quality posters to send out after all these rounds of mystery boxes.  
    I'd love to walk through that warehouse to see what is still in there.

Closest thing to that was the Mopop exhibit which was amazing.
  • Options
    on2legs said:

Sweet Indianapolis poster
  • Options
    Mattchew said:
    I got my XL mystery box yesterday, but I opened it after work today.  I am beyond stoked!!!!  I definitely got very lucky!!!!

Gotta be more like this coming. 
    Great score.
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    edited June 2019
    I think I may have gotten a bit lucky on the posters - got the Wrigley from 2018 that seems a lot of people got, but I think (know) I got the show variant of the Klausen Fenway for 2018.  

Also got the Seattle flag, pennant and coozie, the Fenway thinner hoodie, Boston green t and the Euro/SA T seems a lot of folks got.
    Got the Home/Away patch set, London cancelled show ticket, Buenos Aires sticker, a couple of wrist bands and a pack of cards from each of Wrigley, Fenway and Seattle. 

Post edited by EdsonNascimento on
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.