Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    CopperTom said:
    Love how whenever someone shares something amazing, there are always people who scream fake, ask for proof, screenshots etc like it affects you that much. Not only here, but even worse on PJ groups on facebook. It's okay to just clap sometimes.

A legendary American woman once said...

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Moline was not listed in the poster list distributed by the 10C prior to sale.  That's why I said that.  Relax.
    I'm an islander, I stay relaxed, my man. However, it looks like you, my friend need to relax and not be too quick on the BS flag trigger ;) Someone pointed out to you that not everything was listed and you insisted to stick with your theory.  If you're wrong, stay wrong I guess. 

It's not just you though, it's everywhere; god-forbid someone brags a little and post +1 on a drop that everyone swung-at and missed... GuaranSHEED there will be at least three people crying bulldookie
  • Options
    DM105960DM105960 Posts: 106
    We will have the last of the Large boxes finished today. Next sizes up...Mens Medium and Womens Large. If all goes as planned, these will ship by Friday and we'll start on the mens XXL boxes which will take most of next week. Thanks for your patience.
    slh

any word on those mens XL boxes that havent been scanned in by ups?  anyone else in the same boat, label created 5/29 but no movement since. good things come to those who wait.... right?  thanks 
  • Options
    PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 49
    We will have the last of the Large boxes finished today. Next sizes up...Mens Medium and Womens Large. If all goes as planned, these will ship by Friday and we'll start on the mens XXL boxes which will take most of next week. Thanks for your patience.
    slh

You're one of my favorite dawgs, dawg. 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,423
    PRLXJAM said:
    slh

Women's XL go when?  Guess I shoulda got a Women's Large....I already have a Wrigley XL shirt anyway that's too big. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,880

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,917
    My Large box mysteriously showed up today. Pretty nice haul. Thank you, 10c!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    For you Canadians that get the UPS fee, I wouldn’t use this as a strategy, so take it for what it’s worth.  I just refuse to pay.  I’ve done it twice and it’s worked each time.  I doubt it would work for Canada customs though.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Just got my Mystery box in Innisfail, Alberta. Wrigley keychain, four eye dog pin, Third Man photo album etc. Home shows banner is awesome cause we were there, and the Boston T-shirt is cool.
    For posters I got Faile 2018 Seattle, the skydiving dog that I already impulse bought after the concerts and now don’t want to frame. But also:
     Thomas Fenway ‘The Catch’ variant! I only have posters framed for shows I’ve been to but this one might be going up on a wall. It looks awesome. I’m super happy with this mystery box! 
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited June 2019
    derbydave said:
    I see they are putting ticket stubs in the Mystery Boxes.
    If anyone gets a GA ticket from the 6/19 cancelled London show and doesn't want it,
    I'd love buy or trade for it!!
    I won 10 Club tickets for both shows and it would really like to add it to my ticket stub collection.

I'm good to go...
    My GREAT friend @kasedoug got a London 2 ticket in his Mystery Box & is sending it out to me!
    Thanks so much buddy...I'll let you know what I get in mine & we'll work out my side of the trade!

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    edited June 2019
    I love seeing some PJ members guitar picks thrown in...class act right there. Some are very rare. Jeff backspacer and his 96/98 blue JEFF. Amazing 
  • Options
    AC300802AC300802 LA Area, California Posts: 55
    Very happy with the XL box I received today!
  • Options
    kbuchholtzkbuchholtz Posts: 58
    DM105960 said:
    slh

any word on those mens XL boxes that havent been scanned in by ups?  anyone else in the same boat, label created 5/29 but no movement since. good things come to those who wait.... right?  thanks 
    Same here for the Men's large. Shipping to the states - east coast. No movement since 5/29.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,935
    toolie said:
    Just got my Mystery box in Innisfail, Alberta. Wrigley keychain, four eye dog pin, Third Man photo album etc. Home shows banner is awesome cause we were there, and the Boston T-shirt is cool.
    For posters I got Faile 2018 Seattle, the skydiving dog that I already impulse bought after the concerts and now don’t want to frame. But also:
     Thomas Fenway ‘The Catch’ variant! I only have posters framed for shows I’ve been to but this one might be going up on a wall. It looks awesome. I’m super happy with this mystery box! 
    Nice score
  • Options
    Mine still says label created 5/29. I'm a sad panda. 
    Mine still says label created 5/29. It's 6/4. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,246
    scurtis said:
    For you Canadians that get the UPS fee, I wouldn’t use this as a strategy, so take it for what it’s worth.  I just refuse to pay.  I’ve done it twice and it’s worked each time.  I doubt it would work for Canada customs though.
    I went to self clear mine today and guy didn’t charge me anything!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    XL's begin shipping today. Depending on what truck UPS sends, this make take 2 days. Large boxes start getting built today and will start shipping Monday.
    slh
    Just found this thread posted 5/30. Suggests that Large boxes started shipping Monday, June 3?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,635
    XL's begin shipping today. Depending on what truck UPS sends, this make take 2 days. Large boxes start getting built today and will start shipping Monday.
    slh
    Just found this thread posted 5/30. Suggests that Large boxes started shipping Monday, June 3?
    Mine shipped 5/31.  Last tracking update was “Departed Portland, OR on 6/1”
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    Just opened my box.  Got 3 2018 tshirts, a 2018 Wrigley cap, a 2014 Taz Berlin poster and the 2018 Emek Seattle poster.    Of the miscellaneous stuff, the most noteworthy is the 3rd Man Records book.
  • Options
    gus stillsgus stills Posts: 341
    edited June 2019
    Very stoked with my L box. Bad with pics but Brown Boston variant poster, Emek Seattle, Boston hoodie, Condition critical shirt (was sold out in Seattle and really wanted it), Chicago 4 eyed bull shirt, coasters, Gorge postcards, 3 sets trading cards, PJ 20 sticker, Brad postcard, Safeco pin and sticker, Seattle koozie, Bradley Center 2014 ticket stub, and MM pick. Best mystery box I've pulled yet. Hope everyone else feels the same, enjoying this thread immensely. Also--if anyone needs that Bradley Center stub, PM me. I don't check very often but happy to put that in the mail if needed.
    Post edited by gus stills on
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Bigrfish said:
    CopperTom said:
    pjl44 said:
    CopperTom said:
    on2legs said:
    Hey @Santos L. Halper is there an "ultimate Mystery Box"?!?

Over on FB, someone posted a Jackelope with a Moline.
    :money:
    Moline was not on the list (see page 1).  FAKE.
    I wondered about that too. They do have a disclaimer about throwing in other cool stuff they find soooooooo could go either way. 
     I think Santos would have listed that one since so many people are interested.  People list fake contents every round.  Attention seekers, I guess.
    Not fake. 
    Thx Santos and gang....Well done

Yeah...the list wasn't entirely the truth, as they said something about "we tend to find cool stuff as we dig through stacks."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    I can’t say sh*t, but you can say nutsack?

3:00. NSFW.

https://youtu.be/dRDThXSkDnM
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    toolie said:

Keep that variant! I was at that night 2 and that variant is an awesome one.
  • Options
    JeremyV135JeremyV135 Posts: 136
    toolie said:

Keep that variant! I was at that night 2 and that variant is an awesome one.
    So awesome! What a haul!
  • Options
    Delivery changed from Thursday to tomorrow!
  • Options
    PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    slh
  • Options
    PJamMB said:
    slh
    Just got an update for men’s Large. Northeast. Delivery expected Tuesday.. Yay! 
  • Options
    How are you guys seeing when your shipment is due? Email? I haven’t received anything 
  • Options
    Order confirmation from Ten Club has a tracking number. Click on that. 
  • Options
    DM105960DM105960 Posts: 106
    DM105960 said:
    slh

Finally updated. Looking at Monday. 
  • Options
    RH1500RH1500 Posts: 30
    My L box arrived today!