Options

***It's Holy Grail Time for...cockage!*** (List of People Who Donated Included)

LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
edited June 2019 in Lost Dogs

Here is the list of all who donated to cockage's Holy Grail (in no particular order):

F Me In The Brain

tempo_n_groove

demetrios

mfc2006

Brane_of_JFK

redraw

andyfarrimond

darwinstheory

Hobbes

jjflash

SD48277

derbydave

NAUjackfan

cjzoly

cockage

Natashapearljamfan

cropdustdair

HesCalledDyer

alphawolf

Asterisk on the Street

dankind

belinda27

ED477

rickp

PJ-Cubs

Fastrichie

madleine

FoxyRedLA

Jed

PP193448

dimitrispearljam

LukinFan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a Holy Grail? 

A: It all started a few years ago when a bunch of people on the old forum chipped in and bought Demetrios a 1991 PJ/RHCP show poster as a Christmas present – basically a way of saying thank you to everything he does for everyone on the forum. Following D, others including myself, arq, ZiggyStar, mfc2006, dimitrispearljam, elwayvedder, Tuolumne Mama (and Little Dirty Tom), Black Diamond (and sons), Chime, Leeze, PJ-Cubs, nothingman203, SuzieMay, LarsK13, barger395, Hoosiers, JimmyV, PJ_Soul, jjflash, Danalphabet, HesCalledDyer, derbydave, F Me In The Brain, cmalisze, NAUjackfan, dankind, belinda27, and most recently FoxRedLA have all been graciously awarded their holy grails!

Well, it's that time again, and the next recipient is....cockage. Many of you know Allon, and how much he gives back to this community. He also donated almost 50 bootlegs to FoxRedLA’s grail a few months back. Please consider donating to help him achieve his holy grail.

This is what we are going after:

(disclaimer: Allon says he does not expect us to find or afford any of these items. He says he would rather the money to go to his charity of choice. We are still going to give it our best to locate one of these items AND donate to OYR.)

1. 9.11.11 Toronto Purple Moose Variant Poster - Munk One Poster

2. 7.19.13 Harry Caray Variant Wrigley Poster – Ames Poster

3. Stone Gossard - Pearl Jam / Signature Guitar Pick (Yellow pick with Stone’s signature on one side and Pearl Jam on the other)

4. A donation to Operation Yellow Ribbon

How Can You help?

A: If you would like to contribute towards this grail, please PM me. After you PM me, I'll send you my paypal address and we'll go from there. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dimitris (dimitrispearljam) or myself.

If you cannot contribute anything at this time, it's okay, a BUMP will work out nicely, too. Thanks!

www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
1998: Birmingham
2000: Charlotte, Tampa
2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
2004: Kissimmee
2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
2010: MSG2
2012: Music Midtown
2014: Memphis
2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
2022: Nashville
2023: Ft. Worth II
Post edited by LukinFan on

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    Count me in!!!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    In, as well!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PMs sent!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I'm in Roger...
    I'll send some funds later this week!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    I'm in! =)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    In!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Definitely in for Allon
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Allon is all class - count me in!!! 
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    up..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    I'm in
  • Options
    PMs sent out!  Thanks everyone for the support!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756
    Hey Roger, when you get a chance, go ahead and send me the info.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    LukinFan said:
    PMs sent out!  Thanks everyone for the support!
    $$ sent bump
  • Options
    If anyone is wondering, this is the pick he's after

• Options
    cockagecockage Posts: 456
    Guys....this is really all too much. Im blown away at even the thought of being considered to help out with these grail searches. Ive been looking for these items for a while now. 
    That being said, i completely understand not being able to find / afford any of them, but as i mentioned to Roger multiple times, if 100% of whatever is donated goes to OYR, id consider it an enormous success (in fact, its probably a way more useful way to spend $). 

While i may not be so well known on the forum, ive come to know a lot of people here either through past trades, PM's, my Youtube pages (mfc172 / MFSYNC172) or those occasional Random Goodness emails that get sent out...
    To be able to share my passion with others that i know enjoy it as much as i do, makes it all worth it in the end. 

Regardless of how this all turns out, i have a few special goodies to send along to anyone who took / takes the time to help the cause. Ill make sure to get your contact info from Roger (if i dont already have it). As others may attest, it'll definitely be something worthwhile....

tremendous thank you to everyone involved. 

• Options
    cockage said:
    Guys....this is really all too much. Im blown away at even the thought of being considered to help out with these grail searches. Ive been looking for these items for a while now. 
    That being said, i completely understand not being able to find / afford any of them, but as i mentioned to Roger multiple times, if 100% of whatever is donated goes to OYR, id consider it an enormous success (in fact, its probably a way more useful way to spend $). 

While i may not be so well known on the forum, ive come to know a lot of people here either through past trades, PM's, my Youtube pages (mfc172 / MFSYNC172) or those occasional Random Goodness emails that get sent out...
    To be able to share my passion with others that i know enjoy it as much as i do, makes it all worth it in the end. 

Regardless of how this all turns out, i have a few special goodies to send along to anyone who took / takes the time to help the cause. Ill make sure to get your contact info from Roger (if i dont already have it). As others may attest, it'll definitely be something worthwhile....

I'll still keep an eye out for those test prints too ;)
  • Options
    cockage said:

One of the many reasons why we chose Allon as our next receipent. He's a great dude!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    If anyone is wondering, this is the pick he's after

I'm thinking this might be the easiest of the three to go after. Anyone know how much one usually goes for?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Funds sent bump!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:
    Funds sent bump!!!
    Thanks Dave!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756
    Threads like this, OYR and merchandise man Tom (I think that's his name) would all benefit greatly from a record or tour announcement right about now. Those things really bring a whole lot more people to the mix. Currently, it is slower than normal around here. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    'Tis the Age of Cock.

:chicken:
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Thought I’d never say this... but I’m in for cockage!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    Hobbes said:
    'Tis the Age of Cock.

:chicken:
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    In for my man, Allon!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    this fan base just continues to amaze me. Allon owes OYR nothing but yet he asked for donations to help with morale boosting care package expenses.  I shake my head in disbelief but with a heart full of gratitude. Thank you Allon and all that are supporting this generous act.  "A distant time, a distant place....what ya giving? what ya giving?"  Thanks for giving. Again and again
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508

I am also in for cock itch...

I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Damn spelling checker...Cockage
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    cjzoly said:

I am also in for cock itch...

hahaha I'm so glad you didn't edit this and decided to just post again.

Seriously though, everyone here is awesome. Thank you again. None of this would be possible without each of you taking part.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    LukinFan said:
    cockage said:

One of the many reasons why we chose Allon as our next receipent. He's a great dude!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”