Options

***It's Holy Grail Time for...cockage!*** (List of People Who Donated Included)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    BGirl72 said:
    If you knew some of the people in "this group" you would realise how incorrect your assumption is.

Have a great day, B!
    i didn't make any assumptions....and i stand by this group rewarding their own
    i do not for one second doubt the good people in the group...i see all the charity work etc done....my point is this person has probably 8-10 holy grails that most would kill for....surely he/she needs less help adding to the collection then perhaps another fan who is worthy 
    ha ha....Welcome to the TEN CLUB ( and reality )
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,647
    It isn't really about that, but we can agree that there are good people and there are needy people and that helping needy people is something everyone should do.

If you know if a fan who is needy, please shoot me a PM.  I'd love to see about helping.

Have a great day, B!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    BGirl72 said:
    If you knew some of the people in "this group" you would realise how incorrect your assumption is.

Have a great day, B!
    i do not for one second doubt the good people in the group...i see all the charity work etc done....my point is this person has probably 8-10 holy grails that most would kill for....surely he/she needs less help adding to the collection then perhaps another fan who is worthy 
    About 8-9 years ago this group helped me complete my PJ vinyl collection. Sometimes it’s about helping a fan complete a collection, regardless if they had the ability to obtain it on their own. Also guys and gals, it’s been a minute since I helped and I’m totally down on the next grail. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,799
    BGirl72 said:

Have a great day, B!
    I think the reason (one of the biggest anyhow) he was selected was because while being a long term member of the community, he has spent more than his fair share of time/resources helping others obtain their grails. 

Didn't he also want some money to go to OYR as well?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,922
    Congrats! :)
  • Options
    Let's get this thing started up again!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    As everyone knows from the past couple grails, Cockage helped out tremendously and sent me a TON of music for one of our recipients. It was insane how much he contributed. Who cares if he spends his own money on what he wants. That's his decision. 

AND...we tried to do his grail (I believe) two times before he finally accepted to do it. He kept turning us down because he didn't think he deserved it, which he was very wrong. 

As everyone else said, we need to do another grail really soon. Maybe after Thanksgiving? 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,647
    Do it!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Let's do this!
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Hell yeah, I'm in!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,922
    Mattchew said:
    Hell yeah, I'm in!

Me too! :)
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    In as well!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Definitely in!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Grail-ing like

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,799
    Let's do it!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Grail-ing like

HAHA!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com