Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Magic_J said:
    Any uk other U.K. ones other than Ireland and the Who gig? Also any hint as to when the full tour will be officially announced? 
    I think it'll just be London with the Who and Dublin as Dimi as implied that we might need to use our passports for shows other than the Who show...
  • gravixgravix Posts: 33
    Olympia Dublin would be great, except its a very small venue... can't imagine what the ticket prices would be :)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I guess I can stop dreaming of Ed and Glen in Vienna. Arena di Verona would be awesome too
    no vienna buddy..hopefully next time
    Any chance of an ed solo tour in the us or canada?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Magic_J said:
    Any uk other U.K. ones other than Ireland and the Who gig? Also any hint as to when the full tour will be officially announced? 
    I think it'll just be London with the Who and Dublin as Dimi as implied that we might need to use our passports for shows other than the Who show...
    If Dublin is the week running up to the who show would make sense to have a UK show that week would it not ?
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Olympia capacity seems to be 1240. Way too small. Dublin somewhere outdoors? 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Magic_J said:
    If Dublin is the week running up to the who show would make sense to have a UK show that week would it not ?
    Would make sense to but with the hints being given it sounds like we'd need to travel. Though I appreciate that with hints not everything can be given away. The Who prices were far too high for me to only see EV as an opening act.
  • Olympia is 1200 capacity.  It would be a special gig. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    I reckon Olympia Dublin - as its the only one which hasn't been replied to with 'no', also it seems like EV show on 17th June after Florence. Hopefully Verona on 17th. Just deducting based on everything read.
    no
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mcgruff10 said:
    I guess I can stop dreaming of Ed and Glen in Vienna. Arena di Verona would be awesome too
    no vienna buddy..hopefully next time
    Any chance of an ed solo tour in the us or canada?
    no
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I reckon Olympia Dublin - as its the only one which hasn't been replied to with 'no', also it seems like EV show on 17th June after Florence. Hopefully Verona on 17th. Just deducting based on everything read.
    no
    Damn hahha, just when you think you've cracked it!
    Magic_J said:
    no
  • Magic_J said:
    Would make sense to but with the hints being given it sounds like we'd need to travel. Though I appreciate that with hints not everything can be given away. The Who prices were far too high for me to only see EV as an opening act.
    True Dublin may be the show immediately before London 
    I reckon Olympia Dublin - as its the only one which hasn't been replied to with 'no', also it seems like EV show on 17th June after Florence. Hopefully Verona on 17th. Just deducting based on everything read.
    no
    Damn hahha, just when you think you've cracked it!
    haha,,i laughed too when i read..cheers mate
    D.Frank said:
    6/12/19 Amsterdam Ziggo Dome
    6/17/19 Arena di Verona
    if u have sources,need to ask them again
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    Announcement this week?
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    D.Frank said:
    6/17/19 Arena di Verona
    WTF!!!???
    Dates, Citys, Places: whats wrong?
    D.Frank said:
    D.Frank said:
    6/17/19 Arena di Verona
    WTF!!!???
    like im gonna answer u!!
    JackD. said:
    Announcement this week?
    i dont kniow
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    My sources are telling me.

6/12 - santorini 
    6/13 - naxos
    6/15 - zakynthos 
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    Iveagh Gardens in Dublin would be fantastic, pipe dream that one though with the capacity being around 5000. I saw another rumour that it's Marley Park and he's supporting someone. I guess the only other option in Dublin is Kilmainham, Ive no idea what capacity is there 
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
    D.Frank said:
    i think im almost sure how im gonna do this.  ill do 2 shows,the ones before london with the who..
    no festivals and direct flights.to and from greece and between,.expensive hotels,but cant have it all.
    cant compine new order show in greece with eddie solo shows.impossinble to go party for new order in my own country and next day be at 6 am to airport,.and have connetions flight and long lay over and run to be in italy on time .and return flight again same things
    itys been 9 years to visit that beautiful country with great beer and amazing people
    now give us the announcement to put all down..
    and next thing i wanna know,see,hear ,whisper when comes to  ev,pj is one word..
    A U S T R A L I A 

So you will do Berlin and/or Amsterdam!?
    no,those 2 arent before the last one
    I get they are on the tour plan but just not before the last one? Would be a happy fan! :-)
  • Magic_JMagic_J Uk Posts: 28
    Magic_J said:
    no
    Might be time to renew my passport then 😄
  • I love these little discussions.  

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • JackD. said:
    D.Frank said:
    i think im almost sure how im gonna do this.  ill do 2 shows,the ones before london with the who..
    no festivals and direct flights.to and from greece and between,.expensive hotels,but cant have it all.
    cant compine new order show in greece with eddie solo shows.impossinble to go party for new order in my own country and next day be at 6 am to airport,.and have connetions flight and long lay over and run to be in italy on time .and return flight again same things
    itys been 9 years to visit that beautiful country with great beer and amazing people
    and next thing i wanna know,see,hear ,whisper when comes to  ev,pj is one word..
    A U S T R A L I A 

I get they are on the tour plan but just not before the last one? Would be a happy fan! :-)

It might just mean that those 2 cities aren't the ones Dimi is going to, or that there are literally other cities before the last one (like Dublin?). Gotten to the point of over analysing everything  :o
    Wma31394 said:
    My sources are telling me.

6/12 - santorini 
    6/13 - naxos
    6/15 - zakynthos 
    if i had money,i would go to those destination for vacation
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    no
    So that leaves,

Ambassador - 1200
    Vicar St - 1000 - 1500
    Bord Gais Theatre - 2000
    Iveagh gardens - 5000?
    Trinity College - 5000?
    RDS - 30000
    Marlay Park - 30000 (stage already set up)
    Aviva Stadium - 50000
    Phoenix Park - 40000 - 100000

Has to be one of them, right?

Kearnsy
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    D.Frank said:
    D.Frank said:
    6/17/19 Arena di Verona
    WTF!!!???
    like im gonna answer u!!

Do it! ;-)
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    nando1979 said:
    Iveagh Gardens in Dublin would be fantastic, pipe dream that one though with the capacity being around 5000. I saw another rumour that it's Marley Park and he's supporting someone. I guess the only other option in Dublin is Kilmainham, Ive no idea what capacity is there 
    Forgot about Kilmainham, think its 20000. Hopefully not supporting anyone.
    Kearnsy
    JackD. said:
    D.Frank said:
    A U S T R A L I A 

It might just mean that those 2 cities aren't the ones Dimi is going to, or that there are literally other cities before the last one (like Dublin?). Gotten to the point of over analysing everything  :o
    Obviously it‘s time for an announcement!  =)
  • Irish independent park Cork ??
    I could walk there from my house!

1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2