• Options
    Royal hospital kilmainham 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    u irish guys will be happy
    What about the spaniards?
    Well?? :hang_loose:
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    hadrielia said:
    CLARO
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i think im almost sure how im gonna do this.  ill do 2 shows,the ones before london with the who..
    no festivals and direct flights.to and from greece and between,.expensive hotels,but cant have it all.
    cant compine new order show in greece with eddie solo shows.impossinble to go party for new order in my own country and next day be at 6 am to airport,.and have connetions flight and long lay over and run to be in italy on time .and return flight again same things
    itys been 9 years to visit that beautiful country with great beer and amazing people
    now give us the announcement to put all down..
    and next thing i wanna know,see,hear ,whisper when comes to  ev,pj is one word..
    A U S T R A L I A 

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    So another Italian date on 17th June if I got this right. Dimi, as a German, will I have to visit one of our beautiful neighbor countries?
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    Could it be Marley Park for Longitude on 05 July??? 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Froggie said:
    God no way. Think that has sold out already
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    CLARO
    OMFG!!! : :clap::triumph:
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    Kearn5y said:
    Froggie said:
    God no way. Think that has sold out already
    Any idea where he could play on Wednesday 03 July? 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    Any special venue like Taormina Dimi??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    CLARO
    OMG great news then. In that case I think it will be BBK live, Mad Cool already announced its headliners and I don’t have any hope to see a solo gig in spain.
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome in the first week of july and/or maybe Berlin!?
  • Options
    i think im almost sure how im gonna do this.  ill do 2 shows,the ones before london with the who..
    no festivals and direct flights.to and from greece and between,.expensive hotels,but cant have it all.
    cant compine new order show in greece with eddie solo shows.impossinble to go party for new order in my own country and next day be at 6 am to airport,.and have connetions flight and long lay over and run to be in italy on time .and return flight again same things
    itys been 9 years to visit that beautiful country with great beer and amazing people
    and next thing i wanna know,see,hear ,whisper when comes to  ev,pj is one word..
    A U S T R A L I A 

So you will do Berlin and/or Amsterdam!?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited February 2019
    A U S T R A L I A 

It better spell J A P A N or I C E L A N D, or they won't see another dog collar being bought by me.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    A U S T R A L I A 

Confused why youd need to be on an early flight to EV from Greece after New Order 16th when,
    EV is playing Italy the day before 15th.....or am I missing something?!
  • Options
    We need bart to write the concert dates on his butt!!!! As he did in Australia. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,941
    I think he's saying he'd prefer to see a second Italy show on the 17th. This doesn't appear to be a festival show (and is possibly verona which would be epic).
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    tino_11 said:
    I think he's saying he'd prefer to see a second Italy show on the 17th. This doesn't appear to be a festival show (and is possibly verona which would be epic).
    Ok thanks....so according to Dimis post....2 shows coming before The Who in London and at least one more after Firenze? Nice 😊
  • Options
    3E arena in Dublin has no events published yet between June 14 and July 6. Logic would suggest if there’s a Dublin date, there are plenty of options. 
  • Options
    Irish_WallyIrish_Wally Ireland Posts: 9
    Dimi any chance EV is going to play the Marquee in Cork again like 2017?
    That was a great show and would definitely go to that as it’s local for me!!
    Cheers
  • Options
    Really hoping for a unique venue like Taormina this year. Verona arena seems the best bet, though I hope it's somewhere closer to the UK!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    I guess I can stop dreaming of Ed and Glen in Vienna. Arena di Verona would be awesome too
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I went to see Eddie in the Marquee in Cork last time he was in Ireland. I think this time I'd prefer to see him in Dublin, if the show was seated again!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    Dimi any chance EV is going to play the Marquee in Cork again like 2017?
    That was a great show and would definitely go to that as it’s local for me!!
    Cheers
    No
  • Options
    weremin23 said:
    3E arena in Dublin has no events published yet between June 14 and July 6. Logic would suggest if there’s a Dublin date, there are plenty of options. 
    no
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    A U S T R A L I A 

So you will do Berlin and/or Amsterdam!?
    no,those 2 arent before the last one
  • Options
    I guess I can stop dreaming of Ed and Glen in Vienna. Arena di Verona would be awesome too
    no vienna buddy..hopefully next time
  • Options
    6/12/19 Amsterdam Ziggo Dome
    6/17/19 Arena di Verona
  • Options
    Magic_JMagic_J Uk Posts: 28
    Any uk other U.K. ones other than Ireland and the Who gig? Also any hint as to when the full tour will be officially announced? 
  • Options
    EVs_lighteningboltEVs_lighteningbolt Posts: 49
    edited February 2019
    I reckon Olympia Dublin - as its the only one which hasn't been replied to with 'no', also it seems like EV show on 17th June after Florence. Hopefully Verona on 17th. Just deducting based on everything read.
    Post edited by EVs_lighteningbolt on