albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Mate I can go all night. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • You Don t bother me big man with a gun. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Feel so manly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Without your gun you are just a sad man. 
    Na, I’d still be happy, I just wouldn’t get to hunt as much.  I still have a bow and am looking into get a crossbow soon.  It would definitely change the dynamics of hunting though.  No more open field long distance pronghorns...
  • PJPOWER said:
    Yeah great argument fool. Yeah I chop my carrots with a finger nail. Troll elsewhere gun nut
    Do you really “need” to chop carrots?  Just bite them like normal people do.
    Key term... 'normal'.

Gun nuts don't understand what it's like to be 'normal'. They typically have only one massive chomper in the front that does all their biting, can opening, etc.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Good luck
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Mate I can go all night. 
    “That’s what she said”
    Feel so manly
    With kniiiiiiiiiiiiiiives
  • Women can go for ever. But I guess without your penis extension of a gun you struggle to get in?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

PJPOWER said:
    Yeah great argument fool. Yeah I chop my carrots with a finger nail. Troll elsewhere gun nut
    Key term... 'normal'.

Gun nuts don't understand what it's like to be 'normal'. They typically have only one massive chomper in the front that does all their biting, can opening, etc.
    Aren’t people in London often made fun of for their bad teeth as well.  Maybe all of the bad teethed folks can join together and use their teeth to cut carrots in mass when London bans knives.
    Women can go for ever. But I guess without your penis extension of a gun you struggle to get in?
    Why are anti-gunners always obsessed with penises?  Gun envy or penis envy?
  • PJPOWER said:
    Obsess much. /s 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    PJPOWER said:
    Obsess much. /s 
    Yay, my stalker chimes in! /s
    edited November 2018
    Anyways, just having a bit of fun with you lastexit, I’ll retreat before the onslaught of the horde :). Back to “knives are bad”!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • PJPOWER said:
    Women can go for ever. But I guess without your penis extension of a gun you struggle to get in?
    I'm good . I'm way above average. 8 inches  is more than enough cheers. And I'm still not manly. I must need a pellet gun to feel alive. I will look into it. And I'm good with  fun I could do this all day. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Key term... 'normal'.

Aren’t people in London often made fun of for their bad teeth as well.  Maybe all of the bad teethed folks can join together and use their teeth to cut carrots in mass when London bans knives.
    I'm not sure where you read about bad teeth. I'm guessing you never left your state? Thought as much . Well travelled in a 4 square mile radius.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Key term... 'normal'.

lol

You're sharp today.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Key term... 'normal'.

lol

You're sharp today.
    I’m finding his comments pretty dull, actually. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited November 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    I'm good . I'm way above average. 8 inches  is more than enough cheers. And I'm still not manly. I must need a pellet gun to feel alive. I will look into it. And I'm good with  fun I could do this all day. 
    TMI, lol. I don’t even own a pellet gun, so if that’s the scale of manliness, I am not “of that caliber” ;). Does it make a woman manly if they own a gun, or is there another way to equate female gun owners with their private parts?  I hear that most London women have beards, how are they going to trim those when all sharp objects are banned.  And before you come back, it is a known fact that TX women are the best, haha
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Oh  a hillbilly  I see. You hear? But you don't LISTEN. You see when you stay in your own state all your life you will never know the truth.  I think beards are best unkempt. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Oh  a hillbilly  I see. You hear? But you don't LISTEN. You see when you stay in your own state all your life you will never know the truth.  I think beards are best unkempt. 
    I don’t get where you think I’ve never left TX?  I’ve never been to London, though, I’ll admit.  Do you think everyone in TX are hillbillies or (by your logic), is that because you have never left London?  Personally, I prefer my women beardless, but I’m sure there are some one toothed hillbillies in east TX that share your preference.
  • I've been all over the world actually. I find many countries very nice . Your assumptions are very far from the fact. You are MAGA  crew i presume . Climate change fake news yeah?
    I think I understand  who you are.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Any way it's night time here so I'm off to comb  my wife's beard and chop carrots with my finger nail. Whilst you polish you tool.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    edited November 2018
    Where I live we have a fair amount of knife crime as well.  Knives take very little skill to be effective.
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Any way it's night time here so I'm off to comb  my wife's beard and chop carrots with my finger nail. Whilst you polish you tool.
    Lol, that's the way to take it :)
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2018
    Where I live we have a fair amount of knife crime as well.  Knives take very skill to be effective.
    I would guess most knife crime isn't very effective. 

In knife murders/crimes, the killers blood is often also found on the crime scene.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Any way it's night time here so I'm off to comb  my wife's beard and chop carrots with my finger nail. Whilst you polish you tool.
    And you said you could go all night, pffffft. It was decided that you would cut your carrot with your one tooth, remember :). And no, I also do not own any MAGA crap.  Your assumptions are a bit off tonight.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Someone is trying to be edgy, I guess. Sad. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf