2»

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    PJ_Soul said:
    deadendp said:
    IamTom said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I would love one of these branded by Pearl Jam if possible. These are the best travelers in existence. I can't use anything else now. ;)

The great thing about the way the Boston Tea Party have done this is they use ecocups that they sell for less than $7.50. They make their choice to stand up for our planet affordable and their mugs are great :) 

Put a $20/30 price tag on and it defeats the purpose and dilutes the message. 
    The Contingo autoseal PJSoul likes is maybe $16. My Contigo Snapseal is less than $13. Neither are $20/30. I don't know how it dilutes the message to have a quality reusable travel mug that actually keeps your hot beverage hot for longer than a half hour.  I would rather pay a few dollars more for something that I would be apt to use.  
    Totally. But remember, we're talking about something sold in the 10C store. The markup will be massive. Plus $100 shipping to Canada. :lol:;)
    You know, I hadn't considered that.  So true.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    And $200 to uk
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    IamTom said:
    I'd like to get one of those enamel camping mugs they were making a couple years ago... although i remember them being way overpriced...
    That’s one of the reasons I included what BTP is doing. They’ve chosen to make no profit because having no cups heading to landfill is more important to them. If a tiny chain can do this so can the giants but they don’t sadly. 
    Yeah. With all the merchandising that PJ do it would be cool to do something like this. Will look more into BTP. Thx!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Those camping mugs they made...

Holy crap those things conduct heat