Options

Kavanaugh

Comments

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    mickeyrat said:
    Yep if your a woman these politicians just said to you we don't give a fuck about you getting assaulted yrs ago that was yrs ago this is now and we wan't a sexual predator as our leader and we wan't a sexual predator & liar as a supreme court justice , i don't believe the polls at all the blue wave crashed three weeks ago the water is now Red with hate lies racism , greed on & on , i feel horrible for my daughter to have to live in a country that says it's ok for someone to assault you most likely we won't believe or care about you ....this country is now an ugly country no longer the best country just fucking ugly !!  
    it was always this way. the veil has been removed and a spotlight is shining on the ugly.

And THAT is the secret to Trump's presidency. 
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    America is a cancer
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    OnWis97 said:
    It’s better to watch the numbers over the next four weeks. A lot of the feelings around Kavanaugh that conservatives felt will be gone and they will return to their emotional equilibrium. At that point, the attitude will be to maintain the status quo, and that doesn’t inspire republican non voters. The ones that got their undies in a bunch about the Dems the last couple of weeks were already voting. The majority of swing voters were turned off by republican response to the accusations. Chance Dems flip the house is still over 70%.  

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mickeyrat said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Party over morality. Disgusting.
    Party over common sense and decency as well
    Decency and morality are gone.  josevolution said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.
    A nation of deplorable trash deserves a Trump Presidency and a court full of Kavanaugh trash.
    Agreed we deserve this total trash ..
    This entire administration is total fucking trash.  Its beyond comprehension at this point.  
    Once again I have to ask what's worse?

This fucked up, narcissistic, hateful, lying trash of an administration. 

Or the  people who support it, believe  in it, and will  vote for it agan?
    Both.  Its disturbing that people defend and actually back this garbage administration.  AND WILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN!?!?  Its sickening.  
    If the Dems put up a more moderate candidate who doesn't attack sexual assault victims, I bet they'd win (assuming the Economy doesn't keep zooming up which one would think it can't possibly, because that's ultimately what people vote on).

If they go all Elizabeth Warren on the country, they will lose.

The other candidate matters.
    Same old Hillary bullshit defense. 
    Did she not attack sexual assault victims?  Or, was it a different time? Or, are we just supposed to forgive and forget b/c you say so?

And yet you guys still don't understand why Trump was elected.   Too funny.
    What’s your half baked theory as to why trump won?

because some 90 million people who could vote didnt.

So voter suppression then?
    they stayed the fuck home!!!!! CHOSE NOT TO VOTE......

They gave us this.
    Guilty.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    Smellyman said:
    America is a cancer
    Reminds me of a favorite quote:
    "Growth is the ideology of the cancer cell." -Edward Abbey
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Voter suppression these day could be defined as not having an app on your smartphone that allows you to vote while watching Netflix in your bathroom.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Yep if your a woman these politicians just said to you we don't give a fuck about you getting assaulted yrs ago that was yrs ago this is now and we wan't a sexual predator as our leader and we wan't a sexual predator & liar as a supreme court justice , i don't believe the polls at all the blue wave crashed three weeks ago the water is now Red with hate lies racism , greed on & on , i feel horrible for my daughter to have to live in a country that says it's ok for someone to assault you most likely we won't believe or care about you ....this country is now an ugly country no longer the best country just fucking ugly !!  
    Not only that, but we’ll be forcing them to give birth to their rapists babies.  The government essentially owns all female bodies.  This is who we are.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    Smellyman said:
    America is a cancer
    Really?  That's a bit overstated.  I'm sure you're a fan of lots of things that originate in America though, made by Americans.  
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.
    A nation of deplorable trash deserves a Trump Presidency and a court full of Kavanaugh trash.
    This entire administration is total fucking trash.  Its beyond comprehension at this point.  

Both.  Its disturbing that people defend and actually back this garbage administration.  AND WILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN!?!?  Its sickening.  
    If the Dems put up a more moderate candidate who doesn't attack sexual assault victims, I bet they'd win (assuming the Economy doesn't keep zooming up which one would think it can't possibly, because that's ultimately what people vote on).

Did she not attack sexual assault victims?  Or, was it a different time? Or, are we just supposed to forgive and forget b/c you say so?

They gave us this.
    We have to have better quality candidates or this will keep on happening.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

They gave us this.
    We have to have better quality candidates or this will keep on happening.
    The best people do not choose politics. 
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

Even funnier...people still defend Trump.  
    I assume you’re not referring to me as I challenge you to find where I’ve defended Trump.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited October 2018
    Where the hell is the evidence that Brett Kavanaugh did any of the things he was accused of?  In America you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.
    Do you think guilt based on accusation alone is okay?(doesn't have to be a politician or a judge just anyone) on allegations alone with 0 corroborating evidence?
    Kavanaugh once tossed ice at someone in a bar.  Wow that's crazy.  (I myself am guilty of tossing ice.)  And he likes to drink with his buddies.  Wow thats disqualifying.
    You don't give a crap whether there's any evidence or not.  Im not saying Dr. Ford didn't have something awful happen to her back then.  But there was no evidence that it was Kavanaugh.
    You just wanted the nomination to fail through any means possible.  It wouldn't have mattered who Trump had picked for this.
    A major smear campaign would have been waged on whoever he had picked.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

I assume you’re not referring to me as I challenge you to find where I’ve defended Trump.
    This again? Lol

Give it up already bro
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

Much longer conversation, so I will keep it to 2 words that liberals are very full of - arrogance and hubris.   And nobody bigger on that than Hillary and Debbie Schultz. 

You know who understood that?   Bernie supporters.  He was a far worse candidate that would never have gotten elected, but they knew her Achilles heal.  

Thats not not to say Trump isn’t full of arrogance.  Just that his strategy was arrogance.  She and her supporters are still to this day completely un self aware.  Dangerous place to be,

its much more more complicated than that, but what you think people should care about isn’t what they care about.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    RYME said:

Don’t worry.  He has like 30 years to get revenge.  And he will.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    That is completely not what they are saying, but keep trying.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    RYME said:
    Where the hell is the evidence that Brett Kavanaugh did any of the things he was accused of?  In America you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.
    Do you think guilt based on accusation alone is okay?(doesn't have to be a politician or a judge just anyone) on allegations alone with 0 corroborating evidence?
    Kavanaugh once tossed ice at someone in a bar.  Wow that's crazy.  (I myself am guilty of tossing ice.)  And he likes to drink with his buddies.  Wow thats disqualifying.
    You don't give a crap whether there's any evidence or not.  Im not saying Dr. Ford didn't have something awful happen to her back then.  But there was no evidence that it was Kavanaugh.
    You just wanted the nomination to fail through any means possible.  It wouldn't have mattered who Trump had picked for this.
    onward Christian soldiers
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

This again? Lol

Give it up already bro
    Not sure what you’re saying.  Did I defend trump?   I thought I was just trying to explain why Hillary lost and Kavanaugh is being confirmed.  I don’t believe I defended either.  If you interpret it that way, that’s on you not me.   I actually think I said at one point I don’t agree with all his stances.  And I know I said I was pro choice.  So not sure what you’re getting at.   Explaining and defending aren’t the same thing.   

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    RYME said:
    He’s a fucking liar period I believe her that’s enough for me personally, you have faith in that investigation ? I don’t who did the FBI interview? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    edited October 2018
    RYME said:
    in a court of law   innocent until proven guilty is true in theory.  doesnt mean dick in regards to justice and whats right.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Good job America. Bravo.

Hope to see you all in Arizona Bay
  • Options
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 314
    RYME said:
    His inabilty to conduct himself with any form of restraint was on full display for all to see. My opinion is that a Supreme Court Judge would have more than a modicum of civility and restraint and be able defend himself and the very process he is attempting to join at the highest level. Instead he threatened an entire group where he could have simply used a legal stance of burden of proof. I do not believe he is an acceptable candidate. This accusation drew out and displayed his partisan weakness. Can’t imagine him being a fair minded voice of reason in the highest court. He blew it. Looks like the AK Senator is the only one bold enough to vote her mind.
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    No one votes their mind.  Not the republican from Alaska.  Not the democrat from West Virginia.  It's all about political maneuvering and getting reelected.  If the GOP didn't have the votes, the Dem would not have voted in support of Kavanaugh, but since his vote doesn't matter it's all about political maneuvering ... don't think he doesn't have the support from top democrats on voting yes.  It's all about protecting seats.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Truth sold this one.  Guys a drunk but not a rapist.  I bet all ya’ll he’d be the next judge but no one of you wanted to gamble- you knew after 6 and then 7 fbi investigations that the left played their pathetic hand.  They’re bad card players and everyone saw their tell.  You can’t attempt to smear a guy with sadistic shit when he’s been a federal judge and had that many people digging through his past for that many years and thought nothing but that he was a model citizen. I think this fucked the dems this midterm- they were bound to win and then go to impeachment of Kavanaugh and then follow it with impeachment of trump but they couldn’t play poker and folks are pissed- the right won’t sit and watch this circus, there’s a lot who didn’t even care to vote but now they’re ready to rumble. Poor gamble Feinstein, you cost your party this time.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Truth sold this one.  Guys a drunk but not a rapist.  I bet all ya’ll he’d be the next judge but no one of you wanted to gamble- you knew after 6 and then 7 fbi investigations that the left played their pathetic hand.  They’re bad card players and everyone saw their tell.  You can’t attempt to smear a guy with sadistic shit when he’s been a federal judge and had that many people digging through his past for that many years and thought nothing but that he was a model citizen. I think this fucked the dems this midterm- they were bound to win and then go to impeachment of Kavanaugh and then follow it with impeachment of trump but they couldn’t play poker and folks are pissed- the right won’t sit and watch this circus, there’s a lot who didn’t even care to vote but now they’re ready to rumble. Poor gamble Feinstein, you cost your party this time.
    Geezuz.

On another note... did you see your idol act all big and presidential walking on to Air Force 1 with his poopy toilet paper on his shoe?

So symbolic. So so symbolic.

Hahhahahhahahhahahhabahhahha

Too. F**king. Funny.

Championville.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    edited October 2018
    Excuse me? I didn’t take your bet prior to the FBI sham investigation because I know the repubs have no soul and are desperate to protect Team Trump Treason. I think you’ll see a lot of repub and Indy women come out in droves against the party of the angry, white male. Kavanaugh is also a liar and a perjurer, with no compunction and an inability to control his emotions. Impeachment may still very well boof his ass.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited October 2018
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    in a court of law   innocent until proven guilty is true in theory.  doesnt mean dick in regards to justice and whats right.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    I don't know where I don't know when but I know that you raped me at one point in time. So therefore Mickey rats you are guilty.
    check it. my sister was molested at 9 repeatedly. raped and beaten at 14. suicide about 1.5 months before her 16th birthday. 31 yrs this January.. her molester died during trial. her rapist got 6 month on a plea deal after she died.
    dont fuck with me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©