Kavanaugh

Comments

• Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    Yep if your a woman these politicians just said to you we don't give a fuck about you getting assaulted yrs ago that was yrs ago this is now and we wan't a sexual predator as our leader and we wan't a sexual predator & liar as a supreme court justice , i don't believe the polls at all the blue wave crashed three weeks ago the water is now Red with hate lies racism , greed on & on , i feel horrible for my daughter to have to live in a country that says it's ok for someone to assault you most likely we won't believe or care about you ....this country is now an ugly country no longer the best country just fucking ugly !!  
    Where the hell is the evidence that Brett Kavanaugh did any of the things he was accused of?  In America you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.
    Do you think guilt based on accusation alone is okay?(doesn't have to be a politician or a judge just anyone) on allegations alone with 0 corroborating evidence?
    Kavanaugh once tossed ice at someone in a bar.  Wow that's crazy.  (I myself am guilty of tossing ice.)  And he likes to drink with his buddies.  Wow thats disqualifying.
    You don't give a crap whether there's any evidence or not.  Im not saying Dr. Ford didn't have something awful happen to her back then.  But there was no evidence that it was Kavanaugh.
    You just wanted the nomination to fail through any means possible.  It wouldn't have mattered who Trump had picked for this.
    A major smear campaign would have been waged on whoever he had picked.
    in a court of law   innocent until proven guilty is true in theory.  doesnt mean dick in regards to justice and whats right.
    I don't know where I don't know when but I know that you raped me at one point in time. So therefore Mickey rats you are guilty.
    check it. my sister was molested at 9 repeatedly. raped and beaten at 14. suicide about 1.5 months before her 16th birthday. 31 yrs this January.. her molester died during trial. her rapist got 6 month on a plea deal after she died.
    dont fuck with me.
    I am very very sorry about your sister.  There's a special place in hell for the people who did that to her. .
    There's no way I would have known that. With all the banter that goes on here one never knows what happend to who.  So again I'm very very sorry and I apologize.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Access_Hollywood_tape
    Kavanaugh confirmed on the same weekend, I wonder if the two chums will have a toast 🥂 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Precisely why we can't have people leaking sensitive personal information on members of congress.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    Yep if your a woman these politicians just said to you we don't give a fuck about you getting assaulted yrs ago that was yrs ago this is now and we wan't a sexual predator as our leader and we wan't a sexual predator & liar as a supreme court justice , i don't believe the polls at all the blue wave crashed three weeks ago the water is now Red with hate lies racism , greed on & on , i feel horrible for my daughter to have to live in a country that says it's ok for someone to assault you most likely we won't believe or care about you ....this country is now an ugly country no longer the best country just fucking ugly !!  
    Where the hell is the evidence that Brett Kavanaugh did any of the things he was accused of?  In America you're innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.
    Do you think guilt based on accusation alone is okay?(doesn't have to be a politician or a judge just anyone) on allegations alone with 0 corroborating evidence?
    Kavanaugh once tossed ice at someone in a bar.  Wow that's crazy.  (I myself am guilty of tossing ice.)  And he likes to drink with his buddies.  Wow thats disqualifying.
    You don't give a crap whether there's any evidence or not.  Im not saying Dr. Ford didn't have something awful happen to her back then.  But there was no evidence that it was Kavanaugh.
    You just wanted the nomination to fail through any means possible.  It wouldn't have mattered who Trump had picked for this.
    in a court of law   innocent until proven guilty is true in theory.  doesnt mean dick in regards to justice and whats right.
    I don't know where I don't know when but I know that you raped me at one point in time. So therefore Mickey rats you are guilty.
    check it. my sister was molested at 9 repeatedly. raped and beaten at 14. suicide about 1.5 months before her 16th birthday. 31 yrs this January.. her molester died during trial. her rapist got 6 month on a plea deal after she died.
    dont fuck with me.
    Wow, that is horrific, I'm sorry for your experience.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.
    I am very very sorry about your sister.  There's a special place in hell for the people who did that to her. .
    There's no way I would have known that. With all the banter that goes on here one never knows what happend to who.  So again I'm very very sorry and I apologize.
    Didn't you just claim in the God thread that you've never mocked anyone?
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Truth sold this one.  Guys a drunk but not a rapist.  I bet all ya’ll he’d be the next judge but no one of you wanted to gamble- you knew after 6 and then 7 fbi investigations that the left played their pathetic hand.  They’re bad card players and everyone saw their tell.  You can’t attempt to smear a guy with sadistic shit when he’s been a federal judge and had that many people digging through his past for that many years and thought nothing but that he was a model citizen. I think this fucked the dems this midterm- they were bound to win and then go to impeachment of Kavanaugh and then follow it with impeachment of trump but they couldn’t play poker and folks are pissed- the right won’t sit and watch this circus, there’s a lot who didn’t even care to vote but now they’re ready to rumble. Poor gamble Feinstein, you cost your party this time.
    Geezuz.

On another note... did you see your idol act all big and presidential walking on to Air Force 1 with his poopy toilet paper on his shoe?

So symbolic. So so symbolic.

Hahhahahhahahhahahhabahhahha

Too. F**king. Funny.

Championville.
    I didn’t see it at all- who did it Trump?  (And if you know me at all Tump isn’t my idol at all, I think he’s an idiot- I just can’t stand the Democratic Party of lies and corruption)
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.
    accepted. True, you wouldnt have a way of knowing. Although I have spoken of it before, several times. But you dont frequent amt all that often, that I have seen.

It might be wise in the future to reconsider if an attempt at humor would be received in that spirit and whether you know that person well enough to make a given joke.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Truth sold this one.  Guys a drunk but not a rapist.  I bet all ya’ll he’d be the next judge but no one of you wanted to gamble- you knew after 6 and then 7 fbi investigations that the left played their pathetic hand.  They’re bad card players and everyone saw their tell.  You can’t attempt to smear a guy with sadistic shit when he’s been a federal judge and had that many people digging through his past for that many years and thought nothing but that he was a model citizen. I think this fucked the dems this midterm- they were bound to win and then go to impeachment of Kavanaugh and then follow it with impeachment of trump but they couldn’t play poker and folks are pissed- the right won’t sit and watch this circus, there’s a lot who didn’t even care to vote but now they’re ready to rumble. Poor gamble Feinstein, you cost your party this time.
    Excuse me? I didn’t take your bet prior to the FBI sham investigation because I know the repubs have no soul and are desperate to protect Team Trump Treason. I think you’ll see a lot of repub and Indy women come out in droves against the party of the angry, white male. Kavanaugh is also a liar and a perjurer, with no compunction and an inability to control his emotions. Impeachment may still very well boof his ass.
    Bullshit.  You didn’t take the bet because you prefer to talk big shit all the time but not back
    it up.  You’ve been talking shit since before trump was even elected, just like the democrats and the media, and just like both of them, it’s all been a big mouth fart.  Nothing true, just hot horse piss designed to make people hate eachother and cause disfunction,  you’re part of the smear and the average person sees you for just being a loudmouth bully and they’ve called you out.  
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Geezuz.

On another note... did you see your idol act all big and presidential walking on to Air Force 1 with his poopy toilet paper on his shoe?

So symbolic. So so symbolic.

Hahhahahhahahhahahhabahhahha

Too. F**king. Funny.

Championville.
    I didn’t see it at all- who did it Trump?  (And if you know me at all Tump isn’t my idol at all, I think he’s an idiot- I just can’t stand the Democratic Party of lies and corruption)
    But you're ok with the Republican Party of lies and corruption?
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.
    I didn't mock anyone.  I was illustrating the point that you are not guilty based on accusations alone.  Not knowing mickey rats situation prior, I apoligized to him.   But the point was valid.  I should've chosen a different way to say it.  I've never clamed to be perfect.  I fuckup all the time.
    The example brought down from may 16th about smelly was from the Trump thread.  And that wasnt mockery I was suggesting he stick to the topic rather than taking shots at the commenters.
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.
    I didn't mock anyone.  I was illustrating the point that you are not guilty based on accusations alone.  Not knowing mickey rats situation prior, I apoligized to him.   But the point was valid.  I should've chosen a different way to say it.  I've never clamed to be perfect.  I fuckup all the time.
    The example brought down from may 16th about smelly was from the Trump thread.  And that wasnt mockery I was suggesting he stick to the topic rather than taking shots at the commenters.
    Yah... but you're guilty if you're guilty.

Ford was very credible and she had nothing to gain by coming forth with her 'accusation' other than to illustrate what type of individual your corrupt regime was planting in the SC. If you don't believe Kavanaugh raped her... then I've got an omnipresent man in the sky that promises eternal life for you.

The shit is piling up in high places.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Excuse me? I didn’t take your bet prior to the FBI sham investigation because I know the repubs have no soul and are desperate to protect Team Trump Treason. I think you’ll see a lot of repub and Indy women come out in droves against the party of the angry, white male. Kavanaugh is also a liar and a perjurer, with no compunction and an inability to control his emotions. Impeachment may still very well boof his ass.
    Bullshit.  You didn’t take the bet because you prefer to talk big shit all the time but not back
    it up.  You’ve been talking shit since before trump was even elected, just like the democrats and the media, and just like both of them, it’s all been a big mouth fart.  Nothing true, just hot horse piss designed to make people hate eachother and cause disfunction,  you’re part of the smear and the average person sees you for just being a loudmouth bully and they’ve called you out.  
    Because I can see the repubs that blindly support Team Trump Treason for what they are? Compromised pieces of shit and not take your bet because the repubs have sold their souls for power and corruption? And my posting on a message board is being a bully? BOO!

You better get off the pipe yo because it’ll be hilarious to see who you blame when this shit storm of a corrupt administration comes crashing down at the hands of Team Mueller and the 4th Estate, Hillary, Soros and pink pussy hat wearing women. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.

Ford was very credible and she had nothing to gain by coming forth with her 'accusation' other than to illustrate what type of individual your corrupt regime was planting in the SC. If you don't believe Kavanaugh raped her... then I've got an omnipresent man in the sky that promises eternal life for you.

well he didn't, she never claimed he in fact did get that far. Just attempted, and forunately for her, she didnt experience actual rape.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.

well he didn't, she never claimed he in fact did get that far. Just attempted, and forunately for her, she didnt experience actual rape.
    Sorry. 'Sexually assaulted' is what I should have said.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    mfc2006 said:
    Party over morality. Disgusting.
    Party over common sense and decency as well
    Decency and morality are gone.  josevolution said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.
    A nation of deplorable trash deserves a Trump Presidency and a court full of Kavanaugh trash.
    Agreed we deserve this total trash ..
    This entire administration is total fucking trash.  Its beyond comprehension at this point.  
    Once again I have to ask what's worse?

This fucked up, narcissistic, hateful, lying trash of an administration. 

Or the  people who support it, believe  in it, and will  vote for it agan?
    Both.  Its disturbing that people defend and actually back this garbage administration.  AND WILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN!?!?  Its sickening.  
    If the Dems put up a more moderate candidate who doesn't attack sexual assault victims, I bet they'd win (assuming the Economy doesn't keep zooming up which one would think it can't possibly, because that's ultimately what people vote on).

If they go all Elizabeth Warren on the country, they will lose.

The other candidate matters.
    Same old Hillary bullshit defense. 
    Did she not attack sexual assault victims?  Or, was it a different time? Or, are we just supposed to forgive and forget b/c you say so?

And yet you guys still don't understand why Trump was elected.   Too funny.
    What’s your half baked theory as to why trump won?

Much longer conversation, so I will keep it to 2 words that liberals are very full of - arrogance and hubris.   And nobody bigger on that than Hillary and Debbie Schultz. 

You know who understood that?   Bernie supporters.  He was a far worse candidate that would never have gotten elected, but they knew her Achilles heal.  

Thats not not to say Trump isn’t full of arrogance.  Just that his strategy was arrogance.  She and her supporters are still to this day completely un self aware.  Dangerous place to be,

its much more more complicated than that, but what you think people should care about isn’t what they care about.
    Thanks for sharing your half-baked theory that is basically you coming up with motivations of millions of trump supporters because Hillary wasn’t likeable. And Sanders would’ve crushed trump if he was nominated. 

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.
    A nation of deplorable trash deserves a Trump Presidency and a court full of Kavanaugh trash.
    This entire administration is total fucking trash.  Its beyond comprehension at this point.  

Both.  Its disturbing that people defend and actually back this garbage administration.  AND WILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN!?!?  Its sickening.  
    If the Dems put up a more moderate candidate who doesn't attack sexual assault victims, I bet they'd win (assuming the Economy doesn't keep zooming up which one would think it can't possibly, because that's ultimately what people vote on).

Did she not attack sexual assault victims?  Or, was it a different time? Or, are we just supposed to forgive and forget b/c you say so?

because some 90 million people who could vote didnt.

So voter suppression then?
    they stayed the fuck home!!!!! CHOSE NOT TO VOTE......

They gave us this.
    We have to have better quality candidates or this will keep on happening.
    The best people do not choose politics. 
    That is the goal.
  • Options
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.
    To be fair to RYME he wasn’t mocking anyone.   Clearly not knowing people’s personal experiences make certain comments hit a different way.  This is not to minimize Mickey reaction in any way as it is completely fair (not that he needs my or anyone’s backing on that). However, I believe all RYME was trying to do was to point out what everyone has basically done to Kavanaugh and made it personal for closer consideration.  Could it have been said differently?  Sure.   Agree or disagree with that viewpoint?  Of course.

But labeling him some horrific person, feigning that he was actually accusing someone and/or threatening him is equally unfair.

I also think everyone has to remember that probably every single one of us knows someone at least fairly close to them (some closer than others) that have been sexually abused.

Mickey, very sorry your sister, you and your family had to go through that.  Laws and sentencing need to be much stronger.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

Much longer conversation, so I will keep it to 2 words that liberals are very full of - arrogance and hubris.   And nobody bigger on that than Hillary and Debbie Schultz. 

You know who understood that?   Bernie supporters.  He was a far worse candidate that would never have gotten elected, but they knew her Achilles heal.  

Thats not not to say Trump isn’t full of arrogance.  Just that his strategy was arrogance.  She and her supporters are still to this day completely un self aware.  Dangerous place to be,

its much more more complicated than that, but what you think people should care about isn’t what they care about.
    Thanks for sharing your half-baked theory that is basically you coming up with motivations of millions of trump supporters because Hillary wasn’t likeable. And Sanders would’ve crushed trump if he was nominated. 

The explanatim is much longer, but this is the wrong thread and improper method.  Anyway, good luck with Elizabeth Warren.  Trump awaits his second term. 

Bernie Sanders.  Too funny.  

#TheOtherCandidateMatters
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.

Other than the fact her FIRST 3 identified witnesses refuted her account including someone she considers a good friend, and then proceeded to disclose PHI on said witness.   

Produce the analyst notes (though I fully appreciate her right and desire not to.  It just causes a problem with the case when you use that as a primary piece of your evidence).

Feinsteins lawyers (they weren’t representing or paid for by Ford) don’t give a shit about Ford and did her a grave disservice.   I’m not saying she’s not telling the truth.  I only raised significant holes in what they presented.  But, they played politics instead of protecting her as she desired.   They should be disbarred.

Dr. Ford was treated horrifically.   But, not by the people you accuse.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.

Other than the fact her FIRST 3 identified witnesses refuted her account including someone she considers a good friend, and then proceeded to disclose PHI on said witness.   

Produce the analyst notes (though I fully appreciate her right and desire not to.  It just causes a problem with the case when you use that as a primary piece of your evide
    Feinsteins lawyers (they weren’t representing or paid for by Ford) don’t give a shit about Ford and did her a grave disservice.   I’m not saying she’s not telling the truth.  I only raised significant holes in what they presented.  But, they played politics instead of protecting her as she desired.   They should be disbarred.

Your first sentence is incorrect, so that makes me doubt the validity of the rest of what follows. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    mickeyrat said:
    RYME said:
    dont fuck with me.

Produce the analyst notes (though I fully appreciate her right and desire not to.  It just causes a problem with the case when you use that as a primary piece of your evidence).

not recalling isn't refuting. Not one stated it didnt happen.......

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,111
    You know, if I had a vote I would vote no, due to uncertainty and a few other things.

But I find it disturbing that people on both sides can’t just admit that we have no idea what actually happened back then. Each so willing to believe the word of 2 person and not the other. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Cosby didnt do it either

I mean c'mon folks.

Smoke. Fire. 
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Cosby didnt do it either

I mean c'mon folks.

Smoke. Fire. 
    Not comparable at all. But you know that
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    I don't get why people get so hung up on the whole "you can't prove Kavanaugh committed the assault" therefore just confirm him. Sure, let's assume Kavanaugh and Ford cancel each other out on the sexual assault accusation and look at what we've got left based on character analysis and integrity. Who outright lied in their testimony? Why isn't that the end of the conversation either way? You can think she lied and still know that BK lied and showed he's a biased decision maker who lacks the required tact to be on the bench.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    I don't get why people get so hung up on the whole "you can't prove Kavanaugh committed the assault" therefore just confirm him. Sure, let's assume Kavanaugh and Ford cancel each other out on the sexual assault accusation and look at what we've got left based on character analysis and integrity. Who outright lied in their testimony? Why isn't that the end of the conversation either way? You can think she lied and still know that BK lied and showed he's a biased decision maker who lacks the required tact to be on the bench.
    I agree. And said as much.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    He’s been confirmed. 🤢
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    And yet again we reward someone for displaying poor judgment and character to a position of extreme power. I know there are some on here who get annoyed that white privileged males are ridiculed, but you need look no further than our president and BK to see the glaring benefit it was for both of them in attaining their positions.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    tbergs said:
    And yet again we reward someone for displaying poor judgment and character to a position of extreme power. I know there are some on here who get annoyed that white privileged males are ridiculed, but you need look no further than our president and BK to see the glaring benefit it was for both of them in attaining their positions.
    Exactly. We all know what happens when women display as much anger as Kavanaugh did. 

“Shrill”

”Hysterical”

”Crazy”
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    tbergs said:

Is there just no one better? Is it a case of slim pickings for the USA?