When Bad Does Good / Chris Cornell boxset

Comments

• gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    @Air23 yes very much so! I have ordered from them before.  https://edsawesomesounds.com

Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    gleng2 said:
    $239 @ edawesomesounds after coupon 
    Thanks.  Just picked it up.  :rock_on:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,348
    What has been the lowest price so far?
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,576
    Air23 said:
    Amazon had $229 plus $15 off a while back.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    Air23 said:
    Amazon had $229 plus $15 off a while back.
    If only that was in CDN funds. Would of been all over that. 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,014
    I still can't understand why they didn't release the full vinyl set as an option for those of us that dont give a shit about cds (or the dvd).  $225+ is too much when all i want is the vinyl.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174
    I still can't understand why they didn't release the full vinyl set as an option for those of us that dont give a shit about cds (or the dvd).  $225+ is too much when all i want is the vinyl.

word!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 348
    Here is the response from live nation:

boxset is sold out @ official store
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,905
    RS151862 said:
    Does anyone know which show Stargazer is from? I still cannot believe he’s dead. This release is great, but just makes me incredibly sad. 
    I'm pretty sure both tracks are from the first Seattle show.   I have a bootleg at the show and the comments pre and post track line up.   That as the show I got to see so it's pretty cool, but I hope they put out the full show someday.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,627
    Man I can’t even make it through redemption song. So sad. 
  • cockagecockage Posts: 454
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:
    Does anyone know which show Stargazer is from? I still cannot believe he’s dead. This release is great, but just makes me incredibly sad. 
    I'm pretty sure both tracks are from the first Seattle show.   I have a bootleg at the show and the comments pre and post track line up.   That as the show I got to see so it's pretty cool, but I hope they put out the full show someday.
    Stargazer is from Night 1
    Reach Down is a combo from both nights.  The beginning and end of the track is from night 1 and the main solo / improv are from night 2.  They did a good job mixing the tracks. I believe it was done that way because there were parts from night 2 that Chris had the crowd sing and therefor didn't have the mic to his mouth, which doesn't do any favors for an audio only release so they were forced to mesh both performances together. 

It'll all make sense if you watch this - https://youtu.be/W9bKqsL3MC0

• Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,484
    cockage said:
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:
    Reach Down is a combo from both nights.  The beginning and end of the track is from night 1 and the main solo / improv are from night 2.  They did a good job mixing the tracks. I believe it was done that way because there were parts from night 2 that Chris had the crowd sing and therefor didn't have the mic to his mouth, which doesn't do any favors for an audio only release so they were forced to mesh both performances together. 

They must release this tour or at least the Paramount show(s) 

Those songs sound incredible 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,905
    cockage said:
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:

That makes perfect sense.  I only listed to the beginning end to see if it had the same comments as my Seattle I bootleg.    Hopefully one day they get official releases.  Maybe a bluray? :)
    cockage said:
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:

They must release this tour or at least the Paramount show(s) 

Those songs sound incredible 
    Yes please!! 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:
    someone commented on social media that all TOTD recordings should be released. Vicky responded with "good idea" and a winking emoji. So it's looking up. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Zod said:
    RS151862 said:
    someone commented on social media that all TOTD recordings should be released. Vicky responded with "good idea" and a winking emoji. So it's looking up. 
    Great! Maybe a custom CD box set with a complication Blu-ray disc. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:
    Great! Maybe a custom CD box set with a complication Blu-ray disc. 
    steve bannon post GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174
    Zod said:
    RS151862 said:

let's hope we see these soon. can't wait!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• The 2 LP set that was released sounds great. Worth it if you pass on the Deluxe set
  • Any info on how they decided on the song list? And who did it?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,592
    Any info on how they decided on the song list? And who did it?
    I think Kim was pretty involved in this.
    The 2 LP set that was released sounds great. Worth it if you pass on the Deluxe set
    Pretty sure you can get the mp3s of the deluxe on amazon for around $10
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    kramer73 said:
    Any info on how they decided on the song list? And who did it?
    I think Kim was pretty involved in this.
    I agree. I believe I've heard multiple times from himself and Vicky that Kim is kind of the curator of the SG/CC museum. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• nycmalenycmale Posts: 199
    kramer73 said:
    The 2 LP set that was released sounds great. Worth it if you pass on the Deluxe set
    Looks like its $33. Do you have a link to that? Thanks!!
    nycmale said:
    kramer73 said:
    Looks like its $33. Do you have a link to that? Thanks!!
    Shoot!  I was looking at the wrong one.  Sorry!
    For those who placed an order on edsawesomesouds: has your super deluxe boxset shipped?
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,026
    Air23 said:
    For those who placed an order on edsawesomesouds: has your super deluxe boxset shipped?
    Nope.  I emailed him, he said they should be arriving from the EU this week.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Two thumbs up for Acoustic Sounds.  Ordered Nov.21 and I received it yesterday, 11/29! 
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 348
    pearljim said:
    Two thumbs up for Acoustic Sounds.  Ordered Nov.21 and I received it yesterday, 11/29! 
    Make sure everything is inside. I believe that is why they delayed shipment of these from his official store.