Options

I play my Vitalogy vinyl LP as loud as I can with the windows open - I hate my neighbors

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mikusxkm said:
    I really did not mean to make light of a serious situation....I apologize. 

No apology necessary. All is good.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    tbergs said:
    Another option is to set off all your smoke detectors, throw on Evacuation and run around your yard screaming along with Eddie as he sings Eeeeeeee-vac-uuuuu-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-tionnnnnn!
    I just about fell over laughing. Thank you. 
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    great album 
    danny d
  • Options
    danny said:
    great album 

Just got it on vinyl about two weeks ago. I don't know what I was waiting for. It's awesome.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Summer time - might do this tonight!!!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    Do it Buck, as lound as you can man!!
    wake them up!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Just start up a basketball game around midnight and throw some dunks down in the driveway!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Putting a great album like Vitalogy on to piss people off. Now if you would have said Backspacer, I might have sold my house just to be safe. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Just start up a basketball game around midnight and throw some dunks down in the driveway!
    They already yelled at me for that 
  • Options

Little secrets tremors...turned to quake...
    The smallest oceans still get...big big waves...

Dropped it on em today ;)

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440

Little secrets tremors...turned to quake...
    The smallest oceans still get...big big waves...

Dropped it on em today ;)

One of my absolute favorite songs... we‘d be excellent neighbors 😎
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Bring them over a nice cold beer and make amends.  They are just lonely, socially awkward people looking for a friend.  Once you befriend them, they will be so loyal and kind to you, knowing they would never had a chance if they made the first move.  They will always be in your debt.  Shouldn't take too much maintenance on your part to keep up the good will.  A BBQ here, a quick smoke over the fence there, not a big deal.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    Bring them over a nice cold beer and make amends.  They are just lonely, socially awkward people looking for a friend.  Once you befriend them, they will be so loyal and kind to you, knowing they would never had a chance if they made the first move.  They will always be in your debt.  Shouldn't take too much maintenance on your part to keep up the good will.  A BBQ here, a quick smoke over the fence there, not a big deal.
    Don't forget to hike those shorts up and flash a little skin to keep them wanting more ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    tbergs said:
    Don't forget to hike those shorts up and flash a little skin to keep them wanting more ;)
    Hell no, that‘s just creepy 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,975
    I like to walk around with my chain loose...