I play my Vitalogy vinyl LP as loud as I can with the windows open - I hate my neighbors

buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
I hope they get this message - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!

Comments

• Neighbour stress is the worst form of stress a person can have outside of health concerns with family or friends.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • I hope they get this message - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!

I'd throw eggs at your house and let my dog poo on your lawn...

=) 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    they sit outside and wait for me to come out so they can watch me....... Maybe I should play Lukin?
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    they sit outside and wait for me to come out so they can watch me....... Maybe I should play Lukin?
    Crank Blood as loud as you can too. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    Crank Blood as loud as you can too. 
    oh, that's a good one too!!!!
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    If I were your neighbors.. we would be friends.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Then you should be playing Sirens on repeat....
    It's a hopeless situation...
    If I were your neighbors.. we would be friends.
    right, she probably likes betterman LOL
    tbergs said:
    oh shit - this one might win a prize....
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited September 2018
    Blared this out the window (studio version) towards our problem neighbor's house.  It took care of the problem. 
    https://youtu.be/Jgk3u44W2i4
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    If I was living in that block with you, we would easily force a for sale sign on their front lawn! 
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    tbergs said:
    That's the only song in the PJ catalog that would make me call the cops.
    my neighbors on the right did move - he was banging a girl 20 years younger LOL
  • they sit outside and wait for me to come out so they can watch me....... Maybe I should play Lukin?
    They don't wave?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Ever tried knocking on their door and asking what's up?

I don't talk to mine, but if they appeared to have a problem with me, I'd ask what the issue was before acting like a damn teenager mad at mom.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    They don't wave?
    they stare and smoke
    They don't wave?
    Oooh, that gives me another idea. Climb a tree in your yard and stare at them while playing In My Tree.

You could also sit on your porch and play...Porch.

Maybe some Rival while you lean back in a rocking chair on your front porch with a shotgun across your lap...
    dankind said:

I don't talk to mine, but if they appeared to have a problem with me, I'd ask what the issue was before acting like a damn teenager mad at mom.
    she would like to see me on their front door.  we even have a rule car in the garage and the garage door closed only open to enter or exit.
    tbergs said:
    They don't wave?
    Oooh, that gives me another idea. Climb a tree in your yard and stare at them while playing In My Tree.

You could also sit on your porch and play...Porch.

Maybe some Rival while you lean back in a rocking chair on your front porch with a shotgun across your lap...
    LOLOLOLOLOL
  • they sit outside and wait for me to come out so they can watch me....... Maybe I should play Lukin?
    They don't wave?
    they stare and smoke
    Are you wearing the pink bunny outfit again?
    They don't wave?
    they stare and smoke
    no, I mistakenly took my shirt off again while doing yardwork.....
    They don't wave?
    they stare and smoke
    Re-enacting that weird bubble scene from Donnie Darko will do it every time.
    dankind said:

she would like to see me on their front door.  we even have a rule car in the garage and the garage door closed only open to enter or exit.
    OK. Well, best of luck. Hope they don't call the cops with a noise complaint. That would just make matters worse.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Another option is to set off all your smoke detectors, throw on Evacuation and run around your yard screaming along with Eddie as he sings Eeeeeeee-vac-uuuuu-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-tionnnnnn!
    tbergs said:
    Another option is to set off all your smoke detectors, throw on Evacuation and run around your yard screaming along with Eddie as he sings Eeeeeeee-vac-uuuuu-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-tionnnnnn!
    geez, you have lots of ideas
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Buck, do I have to remind you again that there is a positivity thread you can go to for escape. 
    I hear you though. I had bad ones with a dumb German shepherd trying to attack our dog all the time. I moved out to the country after that.
    you guys help me - plus the music is better louder, so that's a plus
    tbergs said:
    I can sympathize. I have bad neighbors. They sit in their garage with the bright fluorescent lights on drinking beer and smoking until the sun goes down and beyond. Occasionally they'll blare some explicit rap songs while they say fuck every other word with their 3 year old lapping it all up. Nice people other than that...
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    I can sympathize. I have bad neighbors. They sit in their garage with the bright fluorescent lights on drinking beer and smoking until the sun goes down and beyond. Occasionally they'll blare some explicit rap songs while they say fuck every other word with their 3 year old lapping it all up. Nice people other than that...
    Takes all kinds.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    tbergs said:
    tbergs said:
    Takes all kinds.
    Just not YOUR kind!
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread