** The Swedish Election - Sep 9 **

Comments

• I'll stick with first past the post, thank you.  I like to know who my representation is and PM/Premier is going to be sometime shortly after the polls close.
    Who doesn't like to know that?
    Apparently, Sweden if months after an election you are still trying to figure out the government.
    I recommend you to put a little bit more thought into your posts. Thank you.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited January 2019
    I'll stick with first past the post, thank you.  I like to know who my representation is and PM/Premier is going to be sometime shortly after the polls close.
    Apparently, Sweden if months after an election you are still trying to figure out the government.
    Yes, and this is all about one thing. No one of the other parties wants to cooperate with one of the parties called SD, even if they ( SD) got 17,6 % of all the votes it’s the 3rd largest party.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited January 2019
    Annafalk said:
    I'll stick with first past the post, thank you.  I like to know who my representation is and PM/Premier is going to be sometime shortly after the polls close.
    Yes, and this is all about one thing. No one of the other parties wants to cooperate with one of the parties called SD, even if they ( SD) got 17,6 % of all the votes it’s the 3rd largest party.
    Or, this is all about one thing. 17,6 % of the people are idiots to the level of voting for a racist, science-opposing joke of a party, even when they know that sane people in parliament do not want to normalise or accept racist, science-opposing pieces of shit.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited January 2019
    Annafalk said:
    Or, this is all about one thing. 17,6 % of the people are idiots to the level of voting for a racist, science-opposing joke of a party, even when they know that sane people in parliament do not want to normalise or accept racist, science-opposing pieces of shit.
    I don’t think 17,6% of the population is racists like you seem to think.  Why doesn’t the parties want cooperate with Vänsterpartiet ? Care to explain?
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Annafalk said:
    WTF is the matter with you.  No wonder Agnes won't date you, you are an elitist.  Screw you.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited January 2019
    Annafalk said:
    WTF is the matter with you.  No wonder Agnes won't date you, you are an elitist.  Screw you.
    I don’t date girls thank you :) I’m sorry but you don’t know me.
    edited January 2019
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    I don’t think 17,6% of the population is racists like you seem to think.  Why doesn’t the parties want cooperate with Vänsterpartiet ? Care to explain?
    I didn't say 17,6 % if the population was racist?

Because some media strategist within the Alliansen camp this election cycle decided that equating V with SD would be a way to hit V and the redgreen wing and take them out of the political equation. It's dishonest -- you don't remember seeing it in this way in 2014 right? They didn't have problems with V influencing the politics then, maybe they're jealous on how much things V got through.

Did you vote for SD?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:

Because some media strategist within the Alliansen camp this election cycle decided that equating V with SD would be a way to hit V and the redgreen wing and take them out of the political equation. It's dishonest -- you don't remember seeing it in this way in 2014 right? They didn't have problems with V influencing the politics then, maybe they're jealous on how much things V got through.

It also a works as a way to normalize the racist shitbags of SD as seen in how M and KD handle them. Next election cycle M and KD will even be open with accepting them because "it's the 3rd largest party" or whatever I'm betting.

Did you vote for SD?
    I voted KD. 
  • Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:

It also a works as a way to normalize the racist shitbags of SD as seen in how M and KD handle them. Next election cycle M and KD will even be open with accepting them because "it's the 3rd largest party" or whatever I'm betting.

Did you vote for SD?
    I voted KD. 

edited January 2019
    Ebba would make a great statsminister :)
  • Annafalk said:
    I think you're joking
    Annafalk said:
    I think you're joking
    Since you vote for a parti with it's roots in communism, I wonder which of the countries with communist leadership you see as a role model for Sweden?
    edited January 2019
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    I think you're joking
    Since you vote for a parti with it's roots in communism, I wonder which of the countries with communist leadership you see as a role model for Sweden?
    That is such a tired and worn out argument. You need to stop taking your talking points from Jan Björklund. 

I did not vote for communism. You voted for a party where it even before the election was obvious they saw a potential to rule by the help of racism and xenophobia. 

VS

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • So The Left Party has turned this option of Government down. Which was kind of accepted, but still gutsy. 

Now they have till friday to try to please The Left Party enough to vote yes. 

Or the speaker of the parliament needs to find another option.

And if that one falls, then a new election will be held in April.

S.C how could you, Ebba is a beautiful and smart woman!

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Annafalk said:

Obviously threatened by a strong powerful woman...
  • PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

Why no joke about people living with their parents? I mean, that is pretty much your only routine...
  • Annafalk said:

edited January 2019
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

Why no joke about people living with their parents? I mean, that is pretty much your only routine...
    Well, strong successful people usually don’t live with their parents, lol.  Better?  Why are you so afraid of a beautiful, strong, smart, powerful woman?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

Well, strong successful people usually don’t live with their parents, lol.  Better?  Why are you so afraid of a beautiful, strong, smart, powerful woman?

Are you projecting your fear of Alexandra Ocasio Cortez?

• PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

But one reason why I don't like her, is that this is her new BFF:

PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

I love Alexandra (although I may not like her policies).  She is a beautiful, smart, powerful sincere woman though :). So stop trying to turn this around, lol
    edited January 2019
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

I love Alexandra (although I may not like her policies).  She is a beautiful, smart, powerful sincere woman though :). So stop trying to turn this around, lol
    Stop trying to use this honest rhetoric. That is not how me and you work. This throws me off. 
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

Just because they don’t want open boarders, doesn’t make them rasists. Vänsterpartiet wants unlimited immigration to sweden. SD is not even against immigration, just a more controlled one.
  • Annafalk said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

Just because they don’t want open boarders, doesn’t make them rasists. Vänsterpartiet wants unlimited immigration to sweden. SD is not even against immigration, just a more controlled one.

There it is ? 
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Annafalk said:

Stop trying to use this honest rhetoric. That is not how me and you work. This throws me off. 
    Lol ;)
  • Annafalk said:
    There it is ? 
    Yes.
    Annafalk said:
    There it is ? 
    Yes.
    Why do you never speak like a grown up?
  • Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    There it is ? 
    Yes.
    Why do you never speak like a grown up?
    Why do you sound like someone rollplaying a Fria Tider article?