Options

Live At The Orpheum Theatre - April 12, 1994 Newbury Exclusive 2 LP

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited February 2019
    I'm not sure why I just bought this, but I did. Thanks for the heads up. I think I decided against it back when it was first available. I must have been in a more responsible mood that day than I am this morning. :disappointed: I'm glad to hear this album actually sounds really good... It's just that with shipping it's over $50 USD. Expensive record (assuming I get a black one)!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    They  had a 20% off last week and I purchased one after a lot of folks reported back that it sounded better than the one in the boxset from a few years back. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm not sure why I just bought this, but I did. Thanks for the heads up. I think I decided against it back when it was first available. I must have been in a more responsible mood that day than I am this morning. :disappointed: I'm glad to hear this album actually sounds really good... It's just that with shipping it's over $50 USD. Expensive record (assuming I get a black one)!
    Dang, is it too late to cancel? I have an extra, opened to check colour but never played, i can ship from Victoria for less im sure.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited February 2019
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Dang, is it too late to cancel? I have an extra, opened to check colour but never played, i can ship from Victoria for less im sure.
    Oh, thank you so much for that kind offer, I really appreciate that ... But I can't pretend that the minuscule chance for a coloured one wasn't a small part of my decision to purchase this. :lol:;) I don't expect it to turn out that way, but I also buy the 6/49 with the extra once in a while, hahaha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    PJ_Soul said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh, thank you so much for that kind offer, I really appreciate that ... But I can't pretend that the minuscule chance for a coloured one wasn't a small part of my decision to purchase this. :lol:;) I don't expect it to turn out that way, but I also buy the 6/49 with the extra once in a while, hahaha.
    Yea, i know what you mean, that small chance led me to buy 3! 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    PJ_Soul said:
    I almost did. May still looking at that setlist. Got to find 50...

I really have been spending too much time here!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,855
    PSUS2H said:
    They  had a 20% off last week and I purchased one after a lot of folks reported back that it sounded better than the one in the boxset from a few years back. 
    I missed the boat on that one. Would of purchased a 3rd. Best I missed it. With my luck it'll be another black vinyl anyways. 
  • Options
    Black just arrived here in LA.  At least the LP was sealed. Looking forward to comparing it to the 2011 box set press. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    are the colored ones numbered? X/100 ?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,855
    Jbarker said:
    Nope.
  • Options
    Jbarker said:
    I don't believe so.  There was not an indicator on the outside of the packaging. https://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Live-At-The-Orpheum-Theatre-April-12-1994/release/12465832 
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    so no way to catch the f#ckers that slashed into copies at the retail stores...