THERE IS NO LIST/NUMBER SYSTEM FOR 10C GA LINES

14567810»

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,596
    DW168074 said:

I appreciate the time you took to answer me so thoroughly.
    I repeat, I haven’t organized the numbers, but if you ask me what I think about the numbers, for my experience ... I'm not in the first experiences of concerts ... I have no bad memories.
    I hate the smart, I hate those who leave the queue to go away hours, hours and hours, I like being in a row camped and meet new people speaking different languages ​​from mine, even if my English is terrible.
    I like it, it's not me who leaves the queue for hours and try to be smart ... think of Rome in a tent for 2 days I brought with me my 2 dogs and I've been playing with the ball with all the other members.
    Unfortunately you have to admit that we are not all the same and all good. Some people arrived in the afternoon, arguing that if you went to the bathroom or get your ticket, you would lose the line. for them the line started only with the ticket in hand ... it's madness, right?
    I do not need the numbers, I can behave and self-regulate myself, but if in the interest of the safety and security of 4/500 people the majority approves the numbers, I do not see anything outrageous.

I also ask you a question:
    someone else cares if you say “fucking bitch” to a girl, if you skip the line by being smart or doing business with the posters? To whom can we refer, at the exact moment, who intervenes, who takes action, who cares this?
    is there any authority, maybe 10c, that can be there with us and intervene?
    if you can not do it, and leave everything to the self-responsibility of the people, then I think that we must reason and respect the self-management of a group, which has the sole purpose of tranquility, honesty and honesty.

pleasure, and sorry for my english but help me a bit with google translate 
    Hi Er tibbia,
    we had a discussion about this topic already in the queue in Rome when you wanted to expell me and my friends as we had no numbers.
    The reason why we had no numbers were, as I explained you, that we followed the rules by TC. When we queued up in the morning round about 10am, two guys came and asked us if we want to put our names in the list (but we should have been round about 190). We asked if we had to but they stated both no. If we keep the guys before/ behind us in mind it is no problem. 
    The only "real" problems started when the people were "organized" by their numbers round about 3pm. And what I especially hated were the lies that were told to go through with the "list" thing.
    When you wanted to expell us from the line you said that:
    - you read the TC email carefully and they did not wrote that the list is forbidden, only that they have no system; as I said that this is not true you called me a liar; I have several people that can testify this
    - that TC appriciates you helping them bringing order in the queue
    - that we all did a mistake not putting our names in the list and now we have to go back to the end of the queue as it is mandatory to be in the list
    If your system is so nice and protective why do you lie?
    You even tried to upset the other fans in the queue when you asked me if I think they are stupid as they put their names in the list (what did not work out).
    And as you have seen, no one had a problem with us standing in the queue without numbers as we all saw us over the whole day, queing up together. They even defended us when they testified we were there the whole day.
    I think the list works out fine for the first 50 people and togerther with the role calls all three hours as it was done in Rome that`s fine. But in the morning you have to stop. I saw/heard myself that several people left again for hours due to the list (as in Padova) and came back just when the line was moved. I left myself for some time to get my tickets/ beer/ toilet break but I spoke always with the people around me and informed them. No problem at all. If you leave for some short time, no one has a problem, everybody has to normaly.
    Why is queing up working out in all other countries but Italy without a list (except some rare cases)?
     Also the majority of the people did not approve what you are doing; it`s that they don`t care or (even worse) they are afraid of what happened if they do not follow the "list" rules (see Padova, see Rome when people had to leave the queue).
    I found the behaviour of the people who "organized" the list in Padova and Rome rather aggressive than helpfull.

At last somebody who actually  witnessed  what happened. See this is what annoys the hell out of me. Telling people that you are doing 10c a favour. And asking others to justify by saying that the people must be stupid NOT to be on a list. Only in Italy this seems to be a problem why is this please tell me. Because  I have slept out many gigs all over Europe.  I understand .  My experience  is of one Italian leaving all.day then trying the old I have number 1 on my hand so I can just wonder back in. Same guy twice has done this. It's fucking simple do as this person did
     Take your place respect your fellow fan and neighbour .    Er tibbia You clearly tried to expel this person from the queue who the hell are you to kick anyone from a queue ? 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I am not scared of any human . I hope you try this with me. It's intimidation 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • FC210234FC210234 Posts: 15
    Without list or numbers I’ve always found trouble and problems during the queue ... Italy, US , Canada, Holland , Germany , just because off as....le are everywhere in the world , and every time I told them “you are behind me , because you arrived late” NOBODY helped me... the majority of the people (I don’t know how could you could them) don’t approve the number system because of they arrive in the morning the day of the show and pretend to enter before people slept 2 night outside the venue ... 
  • Er tibbiaEr tibbia Posts: 24
    DW168074 said:

I repeat, I haven’t organized the numbers, but if you ask me what I think about the numbers, for my experience ... I'm not in the first experiences of concerts ... I have no bad memories.
    I hate the smart, I hate those who leave the queue to go away hours, hours and hours, I like being in a row camped and meet new people speaking different languages ​​from mine, even if my English is terrible.
    I like it, it's not me who leaves the queue for hours and try to be smart ... think of Rome in a tent for 2 days I brought with me my 2 dogs and I've been playing with the ball with all the other members.
    Unfortunately you have to admit that we are not all the same and all good. Some people arrived in the afternoon, arguing that if you went to the bathroom or get your ticket, you would lose the line. for them the line started only with the ticket in hand ... it's madness, right?
    I do not need the numbers, I can behave and self-regulate myself, but if in the interest of the safety and security of 4/500 people the majority approves the numbers, I do not see anything outrageous.

someone else cares if you say “fucking bitch” to a girl, if you skip the line by being smart or doing business with the posters? To whom can we refer, at the exact moment, who intervenes, who takes action, who cares this?
    if you can not do it, and leave everything to the self-responsibility of the people, then I think that we must reason and respect the self-management of a group, which has the sole purpose of tranquility, honesty and honesty.

Hi Er tibbia,
    we had a discussion about this topic already in the queue in Rome when you wanted to expell me and my friends as we had no numbers.
    The reason why we had no numbers were, as I explained you, that we followed the rules by TC. When we queued up in the morning round about 10am, two guys came and asked us if we want to put our names in the list (but we should have been round about 190). We asked if we had to but they stated both no. If we keep the guys before/ behind us in mind it is no problem. 
    The only "real" problems started when the people were "organized" by their numbers round about 3pm. And what I especially hated were the lies that were told to go through with the "list" thing.
    - you read the TC email carefully and they did not wrote that the list is forbidden, only that they have no system; as I said that this is not true you called me a liar; I have several people that can testify this
    - that we all did a mistake not putting our names in the list and now we have to go back to the end of the queue as it is mandatory to be in the list
    You even tried to upset the other fans in the queue when you asked me if I think they are stupid as they put their names in the list (what did not work out).
    And as you have seen, no one had a problem with us standing in the queue without numbers as we all saw us over the whole day, queing up together. They even defended us when they testified we were there the whole day.
    I think the list works out fine for the first 50 people and togerther with the role calls all three hours as it was done in Rome that`s fine. But in the morning you have to stop. I saw/heard myself that several people left again for hours due to the list (as in Padova) and came back just when the line was moved. I left myself for some time to get my tickets/ beer/ toilet break but I spoke always with the people around me and informed them. No problem at all. If you leave for some short time, no one has a problem, everybody has to normaly.
    Why is queing up working out in all other countries but Italy without a list (except some rare cases)?
     Also the majority of the people did not approve what you are doing; it`s that they don`t care or (even worse) they are afraid of what happened if they do not follow the "list" rules (see Padova, see Rome when people had to leave the queue).
    I found the behaviour of the people who "organized" the list in Padova and Rome rather aggressive than helpfull.

A question: you are italian true ?

because you say that I have told you a lot of things, and I speak to difficulties in English. I spoke only with Italians. The Australians and the English made me translate what they wanted to say, and I along with others I explained to Italians in Italian. I remember having treated rough, only the person who created all this false question about me, and only because this person was not interested in the dialogue and claimed to move on to those who had gone to take the tickets or moved away to lay the curtains in the car.
    from what I remember the numbers were put up to number 300, and in these 300 no one with the number on the hand tried to skip the line or to sneak. the only ones who tried us were without number, and I'm not ashamed to admit they were all Italians. these are the Italians who make us look like the cunning and the mafia in the world. the fact that I was there for 2 days without ever moving and helping, as I could, foreign children, proves the fact that I do not behave with cunning, even the hate.
    maybe you're one of those who tried to skip the normal line and maybe you're a friend of the person who says I'm a nazist.

if you are not Italian then you are confusing me with someone else, because I repeat, if I speak English I’m funny, and to write I have to ask for help google translate, it's impossible for me.

if I had really behaved violently and spuriously as you say, what sense would have had for me to come out into the open, putting us face and identity accounts. What could I earn?

• muttley-mlmuttley-ml Posts: 15
    Nobody cares what you think, except for the few who determine it is ok to run lists and push them on others.  
    Lists are not allowed.  
    Simple as that.

Thanks, also for me It's a pleasure to exchange points of view with a human being with such a high grade of open mindedness.

Lucky us that in the email was not written "cut your hand with a knife": otherwise it would have been "no one cares what you think, the rules are that you have to cut your hand!!! If you have 2 hands you're not following the rules. Ir's not allowed to have 2 hands".

With my best regards

edited July 2018
    Nobody cares what you think, except for the few who determine it is ok to run lists and push them on others.  
    Lists are not allowed.  
    Simple as that.

Thanks, also for me It's a pleasure to exchange points of view with a human being with such a high grade of open mindedness.

Lucky us that in the email was not written "cut your hand with a knife": otherwise it would have been "no one cares what you think, the rules are that you have to cut your hand!!! If you have 2 hands you're not following the rules. Ir's not allowed to have 2 hands".

With my best regards

edited July 2018
     =)  =)=)=)=)=)=)=)
    edited July 2018
    DW168074 said:

Hi Er tibbia,

At last somebody who actually  witnessed  what happened. See this is what annoys the hell out of me. Telling people that you are doing 10c a favour. And asking others to justify by saying that the people must be stupid NOT to be on a list. Only in Italy this seems to be a problem why is this please tell me. Because  I have slept out many gigs all over Europe.  I understand .  My experience  is of one Italian leaving all.day then trying the old I have number 1 on my hand so I can just wonder back in. Same guy twice has done this. It's fucking simple do as this person did
     Take your place respect your fellow fan and neighbour .    Er tibbia You clearly tried to expel this person from the queue who the hell are you to kick anyone from a queue ? 
    I do not understand how you can take the accusations of 2 people for real, which came on the day of the concert, and do not believe in the least to those who slept there all night without ever moving. this new person says that at 10:00 in the morning it was 190th ... by heart at 6am we were in more than 170 ... I see it difficult that from 6:00 to 10:00 only 20 people arrived.
    I'm sorry that the only memory you have of an Italian is a cunning, I told you that I hate this thing to leave and come back. you ask me if I have removed someone from the queue, yes I did it! with 2 guys who tried to get in and who were starting to fight creating problems. I have not acted absolutely in the name of 10c, I acted in my name in respect of all those who had arrived from the day before and in the night, and always to prevent the situation degenerate creating danger for all (I said, and others can confirm that in Italy private crew security at concerts only takes place in case of a fight)

Post edited by Er tibbia on
    edited July 2018
    Er tibbia said:
    DW168074 said:

Hi Er tibbia,

I do not understand how you can take the accusations of 2 people for real, which came on the day of the concert, and do not believe in the least to those who slept there all night without ever moving. this new person says that at 10:00 in the morning it was 190th ... by heart at 6am we were in more than 170 ... I see it difficult that from 6:00 to 10:00 only 20 people arrived.
    I'm sorry that the only memory you have of an Italian is a cunning, I told you that I hate this thing to leave and come back. you ask me if I have removed someone from the queue, yes I did it! with 2 guys who tried to get in and who were starting to fight creating problems. I have not acted absolutely in the name of 10c, I acted in my name in respect of all those who had arrived from the day before and in the night, and always to prevent the situation degenerate creating danger for all (I said, and others can confirm that in Italy private crew security at concerts only takes place in case of a fight)
    he was alone
    I arrived in Padova at 9.00 o’clock ... there were more the 200 people !! I counted them by myself !!! Er tibbia they simple don’t understand that there’s people in line before them...
    Post edited by FC210234 on
  • Music_5Music_5 Posts: 7
    Malroth said:
    Music_5 said:
    riley540 said:
    When I waited in line, people were fine with Pee and food breaks. Just make friends with everyone around you! 
    Thank you for saying this, good to know.
    Advice is overrated, but I like this in all aspects of life, not just a line.
    Agree .
    FC210234 said:
    Er tibbia said:
    DW168074 said:

Hi Er tibbia,

he was alone
    I arrived in Padova at 9.00 o’clock ... there were more the 200 people !! I counted them by myself !!!
    I am glad that my memory does not lie
    FC210234 said:
    Er tibbia said:
    DW168074 said:

Hi Er tibbia,

he was alone
    I arrived in Padova at 9.00 o’clock ... there were more the 200 people !! I counted them by myself !!! Er tibbia they simple don’t understand that there’s people in line before them...
    yes ok, but this is not just about not understanding, it is that 2 smart want to pass for victims and are lying shamelessly. That’s crazy
    Funny like those who bought 40 posters each and resell on eBay after few minutes! 
    “Posters are not for reselling” 

in Rome I was there before 9.00 ... I counted more than 250 people outside and I decided just to wait for ticket and merch , but merch close after 10 minutes  :s:sick:
    FC210234 said:
    Funny like those who bought 40 posters each and resell on eBay after few minutes! 
    “Posters are not for reselling” 

in Rome I was there before 9.00 ... I counted more than 250 people outside and I decided just to wait for ticket and merch , but merch close after 10 minutes  :s:sick:

and the despicable business of the posters is not disgusting to anyone? !!
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 873
    wow, what a joke this is. Why is it so hard to read the 10c rules? I'm going to Seattle and standing in line for both. No effen way I am going to deal with this shit. I'm going in the order I waited in line for, period. This bs I'm reading about trying to justify list is not going down in the USA, not happening guys!
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    DEGBTI said:
    wow, what a joke this is. Why is it so hard to read the 10c rules? I'm going to Seattle and standing in line for both. No effen way I am going to deal with this shit. I'm going in the order I waited in line for, period. This bs I'm reading about trying to justify list is not going down in the USA, not happening guys!
    What time are you going to show up for the 8/8 show? I’m trying to gauge when I should head towards the stadium to wait 
    Go now start a line.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,891

Ten Club <[email protected]>
    THE LATEST FROM PJHQ
    View this email in your browser
    Message to all Ten Club GA Standing Ticket Holders-

We are receiving complaints that members are continuing to use a list/ numbering system for reserving a spot in the early entry line and then leaving for hours. Additionally, we are hearing reports of fans designating sign up times and other such rules. These are by no means Ten Club rules. This is unacceptable and unfair to those fans that put their time and stay in line. We’ve tried very hard to ensure that our members are treated fairly and are very disappointed to hear of fans abusing each other in this way. If you leave the line, you must go to the end of the line regardless of what number, symbol, or word you may have written on your hand as this means nothing. The GA line is a first-come first-served line.

We have tried to warn Ten Club Members nicely about this, but unfortunately this abuse continues. Should we continue to hear these reports we will be forced to take further steps to prevent this from happening.

The following actions may be taken:

• Sending fans to the back of the line
    • Revoking early access wristbands
    • Revoking memberships
    • No more early entry offered to the Ten Club

Ten Club and Pearl Jam Security considers this fan run list system null and void and we encourage all fans not to participate in it. Simply stay in line in the order you arrived. Otherwise you will be placed in the back of the line, lose your early entry privileges, or lose your membership entirely. We do not want to see any numbers on hands or any lists moving forward, so please take this warning seriously.

Best regards,
    10c

This discussion has been closed.