ISO EV Dan Mumford Brazil 3/29/18

I AM MINE 79I AM MINE 79 Posts: 143
edited April 2018 in Lost Dogs
Now I’m having to locate another one due to an eBayer named DREDD44 just canceled on me after me waiting 2 weeks for him to ship it. I had the exact same thing happen to me with the 1st version of this poster in London. I paid a premium price $$$ for it but I guess that wasn’t enough since these greedy .... want more. I have the other 2 but am now looking for the 3rd if there is anyone out there, also do not do business with DREDD44 on eBay, you will also be disappointed.
Post edited by I AM MINE 79 on

Comments

• MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    There's one on ebay for $900 right now, wow!  There are some greedy people out there for sure.
  • Agreed!!

What I paid already was high and like I said its not enough..., really??? I get a message from DREDD44 this morning telling me “he is trying to find me one” when  I spoke to this guy 2 weeks ago who told me he had it in hand and asked if he could wait to ship it when he gets back. These ....... liars just to make a buck or $900.00 lol

The sad thing is the guy selling it for $900.00 starting bid was one of the lucky 100 picked in the lottery. When i hear from so many people I truly just wanted it to complete my set of three you have these ..... making a side business off of it.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,525
    I didn't see any on ebay. I know my friend needs one for the set
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited April 2018
    Post edited by Mattchew on
    It won't load
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Its a shame that Dan didnt throw out a one off curveball and do a print run based on the entries.....and donate a chunk to the vitalogy foundation. I get the need for rarities etc and numbered runs keeping the appetite for these things high, however when you see this sort of greed it is a touch disgusting
  • I bought the London AP on eBay the second the drop sold out. Took the Buy it now option for $200. The seller than saw that they were selling for close to $500. And cancelled my order. He told me that Mumford over sold them on the drop and that he wouldn’t be getting the print. I’d did some research and found that he had 2 prints listed, cancelled them both and relisted them for $500. Each. I was pissed  off big time. I found out that Mumford didnt over sell, I found the sellers real name & located him on Facebook and found out he was a 10C memeber as well. Long story short, I had to theathen him with telling Mumford, eBay, 10C and posting on FB and he agreed to sell me the print for my original price of $200. This dude was greedy and even told me so. I lucked out in the end, but what a greedy bastard.   I have the first 2 AP’s and now looking to complete the triptych.
    It won't load
    I corrected it, sorry about that.  It should work now.
    I bought the London AP on eBay the second the drop sold out. Took the Buy it now option for $200. The seller than saw that they were selling for close to $500. And cancelled my order. He told me that Mumford over sold them on the drop and that he wouldn’t be getting the print. I’d did some research and found that he had 2 prints listed, cancelled them both and relisted them for $500. Each. I was pissed  off big time. I found out that Mumford didnt over sell, I found the sellers real name & located him on Facebook and found out he was a 10C memeber as well. Long story short, I had to theathen him with telling Mumford, eBay, 10C and posting on FB and he agreed to sell me the print for my original price of $200. This dude was greedy and even told me so. I lucked out in the end, but what a greedy bastard.   I have the first 2 AP’s and now looking to complete the triptych.
    Wow, that's messed up man.  I'm glad it worked out for you though.
  • cardosocardoso Posts: 1,512
    thats crazy prices
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  Indianapolis, USA 27.08.2024
    Mattchew said:
    It won't load
    I corrected it, sorry about that.  It should work now.
    I see now. I had to set my ebay to usa!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    pdalowsky said:
    Its a shame that Dan didnt throw out a one off curveball and do a print run based on the entries.....and donate a chunk to the vitalogy foundation. I get the need for rarities etc and numbered runs keeping the appetite for these things high, however when you see this sort of greed it is a touch disgusting

Someone should tweet Paul’s idea to him.  His contract may explicitly say that he can only sell 100 but im sure that could easily be changed for an idea like this
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Mattchew said:
    The first pic isn't even the AP. Not sure why that bothers me so much :lol:
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    edited April 2018
    Mattchew said:

I really hope no one bids/buys this at that price.
    Someone will. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• ecko316ecko316 Posts: 68
    edited April 2018
    cardoso said:
    thats crazy prices
    Yes a lot of crazy prices but more crazy is the people who buy at those prices.
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    New York 1 (May 01, 2016)
    New York 2 (May 02, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Eddie Vedder Amsterdam, Netherlands (May 29, 2017)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Someone will. 
    I think you are right unfortunately.
  • 100% agree!!

Seeing those .... show up at a PJ show just to buy the poster / posters to go sell them on eBay, mind you they don’t go to the show...

This ruins it for us especially when we are 1 short of getting that poster after waiting in line for 6hours....

i have seen it time & time again:(

NO ONE PURCHASE THE $900.00 poster and it won’t sell. It’s absolutely robbery 

• willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298

NO ONE PURCHASE THE $900.00 poster and it won’t sell. It’s absolutely robbery 

I second this ... don't give the seller this much satisfaction ( I cant get no) from profiting off a true fan.

$900 is just greedy. And in the description they threaten that if it does not sell they wont be re-listing it.

Wont be bending my arm any.

• nicely said, Keith Richards:)
  • I didn't see any on ebay. I know my friend needs one for the set
    I managed to get one in the Mumford lottery fortunately 
  • I overpaid for the first 2 which were both SE and now I’ve paid standard price for the 3rd which is an AP so I’m calling that karma for me 
    I overpaid for the first 2 which were both SE and now I’ve paid standard price for the 3rd which is an AP so I’m calling that karma for me 
    Great news
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited April 2018
    I overpaid for the first 2 which were both SE and now I’ve paid standard price for the 3rd which is an AP so I’m calling that karma for me 
    I overpaid for the first two APs.  Im not sure what that means for me :lol:   No lottery win here
  • It sounds like a copy & paste situation for all of us haha. At least Mygeneration got the 3rd for the right price/fair price, we can live threw him.
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited April 2018
    I bought the London AP on eBay the second the drop sold out. Took the Buy it now option for $200. The seller than saw that they were selling for close to $500. And cancelled my order. He told me that Mumford over sold them on the drop and that he wouldn’t be getting the print. I’d did some research and found that he had 2 prints listed, cancelled them both and relisted them for $500. Each. I was pissed  off big time. I found out that Mumford didnt over sell, I found the sellers real name & located him on Facebook and found out he was a 10C memeber as well. Long story short, I had to theathen him with telling Mumford, eBay, 10C and posting on FB and he agreed to sell me the print for my original price of $200. This dude was greedy and even told me so. I lucked out in the end, but what a greedy bastard.   I have the first 2 AP’s and now looking to complete the triptych.
    Really, all of that for a piece of paper? LOL, I just don't know about all of this poster/merch stuff anymore man, LOL.  The buyers seem to be just as out of hand as the flippers a lot of times, unfortunately.  You got one guy trying to rip people off and make a quick buck, and another guy threatening him and about to put his mug on a milk carton, LOL.  All for an EV chotchkie.
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Damn right...lol
    toy with me or lie to me and I will be sure to let others know what a prick you are! Piece of paper or no piece of paper;)