Options

CAN'T DENY ME!!!

1404142434446»

Comments

• Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,542
    igotid88 said:
    Thankful this wasn’t included on Gigaton or the supposed ‘canned album’. Everything on Gigaton is ten times better than this effort. Pearl Jam are better than this! 
    This is not even a bad song. I don't get what people don't like about this
    Ed's voice sounds rough and strained on the recording. It's hard to listen to.  He stands there and pounds a cowbell live. They announced it as the single on the forthcoming album.  If they thought that was good enough to be the lead single it's a good thing that album was scrapped and they started over.  I heard it live twice in 2018 and while better live, I and probably just about everyone else would have rather heard about 100+ other songs from the catalog. 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,410
    igotid88 said:
    Thankful this wasn’t included on Gigaton or the supposed ‘canned album’. Everything on Gigaton is ten times better than this effort. Pearl Jam are better than this! 
    This is not even a bad song. I don't get what people don't like about this
    Ed's voice sounds rough and strained on the recording. It's hard to listen to.  He stands there and pounds a cowbell live. They announced it as the single on the forthcoming album.  If they thought that was good enough to be the lead single it's a good thing that album was scrapped and they started over.  I heard it live twice in 2018 and while better live, I and probably just about everyone else would have rather heard about 100+ other songs from the catalog. 
    I thought it sounded strong. Liked the melody 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,410
    I miss igotid88