Options

March For Our Lives - Parkland Students Demanding Action

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:
    So that woman is a piece of shit for picking on an adult male?
    You align yourself with the person on the left instead of the person on the right. Think about that for a second. Laughable. You can wear matching MAGA hats and heil to the American flag, because "that's what Jesus would do".

Ah yes, might makes right. Look at me, I have a gun and can talk smack. That should be enough to qualify for an "irresponsible" gun owner. You clearly don't respect or appreciate the power of the weapon if you express how powerful you are. Why doesn't she join the marines and go MAGA in some foreign country.
    I think she is talking about a different set of "guns" as per the twig arm comment (which is actually pretty funny).  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,231
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:
    You align yourself with the person on the left instead of the person on the right. Think about that for a second. Laughable. You can wear matching MAGA hats and heil to the American flag, because "that's what Jesus would do".

Ah yes, might makes right. Look at me, I have a gun and can talk smack. That should be enough to qualify for an "irresponsible" gun owner. You clearly don't respect or appreciate the power of the weapon if you express how powerful you are. Why doesn't she join the marines and go MAGA in some foreign country.
    I think she is talking about a different set of "guns" as per the twig arm comment (which is actually pretty funny).  
    Well, of course. I know that. It's a nice double entendre and indicates that she thinks what is important is a display of power, whether her own physical strength, or that of the "just for fun" gun she is posing with. It says a lot about her.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

Well, of course. I know that. It's a nice double entendre and indicates that she thinks what is important is a display of power, whether her own physical strength, or that of the "just for fun" gun she is posing with. It says a lot about her.
    She's changing the world, one meme at a time. 
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

Do you think posing with a gun in a photo makes that person irresponsible?  Personally I think this picture was in poor taste but I don’t think it makes her an irresponsible gun owner. 
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

Do you think posing with a gun in a photo makes that person irresponsible?  Personally I think this picture was in poor taste but I don’t think it makes her an irresponsible gun owner. 
    Everything I see in the picture points to safe handling actually, lol.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    I don't think she's unsafe, I think she's dumb.  I also think she's pathetic for using social media to criticize a "peer" who is out there really trying to make a difference in the world.  
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

I'm not worried about her ability to handle a gun safely. She seems to live for the chance to talk about them and use them as a crux to support her "I'm strong" mentality. What I find concerning is that she thinks that way and is a gun owner who uses it to enforce said mentality. You can be strong in many ways (physically, intellectually or emotionally), but it's those who have no tact or lack restraint with their ego mania that concern me. I have no doubt she could easily dispatch many lives with that gun which serves no purpose except to entertain. Oh, and stop tyranny from enslaving the masses!
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

I'm not worried about her ability to handle a gun safely. She seems to live for the chance to talk about them and use them as a crux to support her "I'm strong" mentality. What I find concerning is that she thinks that way and is a gun owner who uses it to enforce said mentality. You can be strong in many ways (physically, intellectually or emotionally), but it's those who have no tact or lack restraint with their ego mania that concern me. I have no doubt she could easily dispatch many lives with that gun which serves no purpose except to entertain. Oh, and stop tyranny from enslaving the masses!
    I do not know enough about the girl to offer a professional psychological opinion.  What was the context of the picture?  Maybe she was part of a 3-gun competition team and that’s why she posed with it (like a baseball player posing with a bat).  Regardless, all of this social media drama is pretty childish in my opinion and I try to stay away from it.  The people that post the most on social media are usually a little self-centered for my taste.  And yes, that includes Trump (just getting ahead of the “whatabouttrumpisms”).

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,581
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

Responsible until she’s not.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

I do not know enough about the girl to offer a professional psychological opinion.  What was the context of the picture?  Maybe she was part of a 3-gun competition team and that’s why she posed with it (like a baseball player posing with a bat).  Regardless, all of this social media drama is pretty childish in my opinion and I try to stay away from it.  The people that post the most on social media are usually a little self-centered for my taste.  And yes, that includes Trump (just getting ahead of the “whatabouttrumpisms”).

Yeah, I agree. I realize I am making an assumption, but the stupid social media posts are getting beyond ridiculous. Sometime it's hard to tell if they just do it for the desire to "go viral" or if they fully mean what they are posting. This seems like a mix of both. It gets her some hardcore conservative gun owners support for "owning" a liberal and conveys her beliefs in a sensational way.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

you need a new line.  ;)
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

you need a new line.  ;)
    I like this better than his other line. Be careful what you ask for!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:

you need a new line.  ;)
    For hanging laundry or trolling?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

Why do you hate women that want to defend themselves?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

That is a scumbag question.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.I
    Time.

Translation: “I don’t like the argument you’re actually making, so I’ll make a completely unrelated, incorrect  and derogatory statement “
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

Her point is not to leave her, and other women defenseless.  David Hogg lives in luxury, have you seen his house? Err, his parents house.  Maybe she can't afford personal security guards since Bloomberg isn't funding her.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

Her point is not to leave her, and other women defenseless.  David Hogg lives in luxury, have you seen his house? Err, his parents house.  Maybe she can't afford personal security guards since Bloomberg isn't funding her.
    Maybe she ought to pull herself up by her boot straps and stop relying on benefactors, government or otherwise?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

Why would she need security guards?
  • Options
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

Maybe because she makes stupid social media posts?  I don't know.  

This is all so nuts.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

Maybe it was her?

The home of Parkland survivor David Hogg was swatted this morning - CNN https://apple.news/AnYsUsUWdRLqjkRGixGK4gQ

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    What is nuts is people getting worked up over social media.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    unsung said:
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    Yeah, totally. I mean, some gun-obsessed woman recently challenged David Hogg to an arm wrestling contest to settle the 2nd Amendment debate FFS - shit is out of control.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    Yeah, totally. I mean, some gun-obsessed woman recently challenged David Hogg to an arm wrestling contest to settle the 2nd Amendment debate FFS - shit is out of control.
    she's just pathetically attempting to remain in the spotlight. it's quite sad. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    Nah, people getting worked up about a young kids (or young adults) that survived a school shooting exercising their 1st amendment rights by threatening them is nuts.  Grown ass people threatening violence on people for speaking their minds.  That's whats crazy.  Stockpiling guns and weapons to fight that tyrannical government...all the while those that you voted in to protect your 2nd amendment rights are creating the tyrannical government you are so scared of is nut.  Thinking you can buy toughness and bravery by buying an arsenal is nuts.  Seeing all the people needlessly killed and not giving them a second thought, instead focusing only on yourself and your guns is nuts.  There are a lot of nut things out there and you really shouldn;t be calling anyone else nuts since you subscribe to most of the above.  Hell you pushed the "crisis actor" bullshit.  That makes you freakin nuts.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    unsung said:
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    Nah, people getting worked up about a young kids (or young adults) that survived a school shooting exercising their 1st amendment rights by threatening them is nuts.  Grown ass people threatening violence on people for speaking their minds.  That's whats crazy.  Stockpiling guns and weapons to fight that tyrannical government...all the while those that you voted in to protect your 2nd amendment rights are creating the tyrannical government you are so scared of is nut.  Thinking you can buy toughness and bravery by buying an arsenal is nuts.  Seeing all the people needlessly killed and not giving them a second thought, instead focusing only on yourself and your guns is nuts.  There are a lot of nut things out there and you really shouldn;t be calling anyone else nuts since you subscribe to most of the above.  Hell you pushed the "crisis actor" bullshit.  That makes you freakin nuts.

Excellent freaking post. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    I wonder why Kaitlin is not challenging the spanish chick to arm wrestle , i got my $ on the spanish chick to wip her ass ..
    Best answer by David is no answer i hope he doesn't respond to her she's an embarrasment of a human at best ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I wonder why Kaitlin is not challenging the spanish chick to arm wrestle , i got my $ on the spanish chick to wip her ass ..
    Best answer by David is no answer i hope he doesn't respond to her she's an embarrasment of a human at best ...
    agreed. all she's doing is looking for attention. if he ignores her, he wins. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    unsung said:
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    :clap:
  • Options
    unsung said:
    dignin said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

So intellectual.  

This is all so nuts.  
    Your government loves good sheep.