Options

March For Our Lives - Parkland Students Demanding Action

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Or maybe not...

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,951
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:
    Or maybe not...

What is fun about this? Wheres the joke?

You really need to jump on pointless, boring shit, to cement your place on the wrong side of history?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    Plus it's dumB.  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
    Not to mention needing to mock a teenager who, as far as most levelheaded people are concerned, is showing everyone that the young generation actually has some people in it who are willing to fight for what they believe is right without sinking to the same level as that piece of shit who created the above social media post... or to the level of those re-posting it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    So that woman is a piece of shit for picking on an adult male?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:
    No, she's a piece of shit for picking on a teenager who was a survivor of a horrific mass shooting and who is now impressively organizing mass peaceful protest to try and help solve the problem that caused the terrible tragedy that he was involved in.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    unsung said:
    Yep she's a peice of shit glad you see it like we do oh i forgot you don't but yeah she's a peice of shit !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    No, she's a piece of shit for picking on a teenager who was a survivor of a horrific mass shooting and who is now impressively organizing mass peaceful protest to try and help solve the problem that caused the terrible tragedy that he was involved in.
    Well he is an adult.  She just graduated college.  There really isn't much of an age gap, she is essentially debating a peer.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    Well he is an adult.  She just graduated college.  There really isn't much of an age gap, she is essentially debating a peer.
     I don't even know what your point is - whatever it is, you seem to think it matters I suppose? He's a teenager, and that's all I said. The age gap changes nothing. And if you're wondering (I guess you must be???), I'd be saying the exact same thing if he was 25 or 35 or 65. I just wouldn't be calling him a teenager (and yes, it is just a bit worse of that piece of shit because he's a teenager in high school, but not much. The bad part is that she's mocking totally valid peaceful protest being organized by a victim of a mass shooting).
    But good to know you don't distinguish between high school students and university graduates I guess?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    She's just not very clever, that's what I would say.  I guess she thinks she's a bad ass and super strong because she has a handgun strapped to her, but at least Hogg is trying to make a difference in the world and fighting for what he believes.  If she helped organize and spoke to 800k people on the National Mall, I would be impressed too, no matter the cause.  Taking pot shots from social media is not impressive.  
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
     I don't even know what your point is - whatever it is, you seem to think it matters I suppose? He's a teenager, and that's all I said. The age gap changes nothing. And if you're wondering (I guess you must be???), I'd be saying the exact same thing if he was 25 or 35 or 65. I just wouldn't be calling him a teenager (and yes, it is just a bit worse of that piece of shit because he's a teenager in high school, but not much. The bad part is that she's mocking totally valid peaceful protest being organized by a victim of a mass shooting).
    But good to know you don't distinguish between high school students and university graduates I guess?
    My point is he is no longer a student and he is an adult.  Even here I was told not to pick on him when he was a student, so I did as instructed.

Now he wants to be an activist, fine, but he can't hide behind the student label anymore, people will debate him, even 22 year old women.  
  • Options
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    My point is he is no longer a student and he is an adult.  Even here I was told not to pick on him when he was a student, so I did as instructed.

Now he wants to be an activist, fine, but he can't hide behind the student label anymore, people will debate him, even 22 year old women.  
    Talk about irrelevant. And that stupid post that you like isn't a debate. It's a stupid meme.
  • Options
    brianwpbrianwp Posts: 125
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:

Actually your point was that he is trying to take away the 2nd amendment which is false, as he has stated several times. Bye now. 
  • Options
    brianwp said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:

Actually your point was that he is trying to take away the 2nd amendment which is false, as he has stated several times. Bye now. 
    Exactly...
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    Only in Trump's america does a challenge to arm wrestle = debate.

Image result for over the top

I loved this shitty movie as a kid.
  • Options
    There is a Sylvester Stallone movie about arm wrestling?! I know what I'm watching tonight!! (I'm serious, lol)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    There is a Sylvester Stallone movie about arm wrestling?! I know what I'm watching tonight!! (I'm serious, lol)
    Do Not watch Over the top. . terrible. 

If you want to watch an old school Stallone movie that is actually good,  go with Night Hawks.  Great actors!
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

If you want to watch an old school Stallone movie that is actually good,  go with Night Hawks.  Great actors!
    No, I'm watching Over the Top. =) I love a good cheesy movie!
    I've already seen Night Hawks... I'm surprised I never heard of the arm wrestling one, because I thought I knew all his movies. I was a massive fan of his in the 80s - I actually did a speech on him for the speech contest in grade 5. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

I've already seen Night Hawks... I'm surprised I never heard of the arm wrestling one, because I thought I knew all his movies. I was a massive fan of his in the 80s - I actually did a speech on him for the speech contest in grade 5. :lol:
    He uses words?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

8 year old me gives it two thumbs up. It's no Tango and Cash though.

Image result for tango and cash
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

He uses words?
    No, I gave the speech, not Stallone. :lol:;)

(but in all seriousness, as a Stallone fan, that dude can really rock a movie script, yes)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    Bump it ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:
    You align yourself with the person on the left instead of the person on the right. Think about that for a second. Laughable. You can wear matching MAGA hats and heil to the American flag, because "that's what Jesus would do".

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582
    unsung said:
    You align yourself with the person on the left instead of the person on the right. Think about that for a second. Laughable. You can wear matching MAGA hats and heil to the American flag, because "that's what Jesus would do".

How’s Melania’s anti-bullying campaign progressing?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsung said:

How’s Melania’s anti-bullying campaign progressing?
    She must be working hard on it, hiding out for soon to be a month. 
  • Options
    KC138045 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Ha!  Awesome.  
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,088
    unsung said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    Debating a peer? Challenging to arm wrestling? Wtf dude? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,234
    unsung said:

Ah yes, might makes right. Look at me, I have a gun and can talk smack. That should be enough to qualify for an "irresponsible" gun owner. You clearly don't respect or appreciate the power of the weapon if you express how powerful you are. Why doesn't she join the marines and go MAGA in some foreign country.
    It's a hopeless situation...