Options

Kudos to 10c staff

13»

Comments

• Options
    tschav said:
    all things considered, this round of getting shows was easier than previous tour lotteries. only question is how well the seating works out after accounting for premium.

but knowing all US results came in one day vs multiple, I’m ready to plan some trips!
    Except for those of us who struck out on all shows we put in for while others hit all the same shows. This new system needs reconsidered
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    Wrigley ‘13 and Wrigley 2 this year are the only lottos I’ve lost in my 29 years in 10C. Losing priority was a bad idea. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,829
    tschav said:
    all things considered, this round of getting shows was easier than previous tour lotteries. only question is how well the seating works out after accounting for premium.

but knowing all US results came in one day vs multiple, I’m ready to plan some trips!
    Except for those of us who struck out on all shows we put in for while others hit all the same shows. This new system needs reconsidered
    Yep!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    Kudos for announcing all of the dates this year at one time. That is very appreciated - keep it up!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Kudos for announcing all of the dates this year at one time. That is very appreciated - keep it up!
    I 2nd this!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    once the dust settles - Im always very pleased to be a member here

I know its not necessarily the same everywhere but getting tickets via tenclub in the uk has always been an easy affair (this years no GA only option did cause a little misplaced anxiety) and its such a relief to not be a part of the general sale stampede and the mega frustration at sitting in a virtual queue for an hour or more as the bots clean up. 

Thankful to have this opportunity as part of the club - for me its worth every cent on that basis alone
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    pdalowsky said:
    once the dust settles - Im always very pleased to be a member here

I know its not necessarily the same everywhere but getting tickets via tenclub in the uk has always been an easy affair (this years no GA only option did cause a little misplaced anxiety) and its such a relief to not be a part of the general sale stampede and the mega frustration at sitting in a virtual queue for an hour or more as the bots clean up. 

Thankful to have this opportunity as part of the club - for me its worth every cent on that basis alone
    Did nobody who applied for GA get seats then?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,463
    Thank you, once again!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    GAMCOK67GAMCOK67 Seattle, WA Posts: 14
    ST66483 said:
    Really appreciate all that’s gone into the new US tour planning and announcement.  Having more 10c tickets, the TM verified fan option after the 10c sale, time to make travel plans before the lottery, the digital tickets which are tougher to flip, all very positive measures in my books.  I know people have some complaints and issues, and there’s likely some  bugs to work out - but on the whole this seems great, with the interests of fans (and fanatics) in mind.  Thanks for the efforts and thoughts that have gone into this!
    There are people on here who would complain  if Stone came to their hotel, handed them their front row tickets, took them to dinner, and drove them to and from the show.
    Agreed. I'd rather it be Matt. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,139
    Always send kudos to all the behind the scenes workers who help keep this band going. 
     They work so hard. Thanks 10 club