2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    pulling is a troll.  A jealous one.
    I just want some dates. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    edited January 2019
    Weston1283 said:
    Based on what Dimi has said, plus using some logic, it looks like:

- EV Summer Europe
    - Possible announcement in February or March for some late Summer/Early Fall shows, maybe USA?
    - Watkins Glen in August
    I agree with this.  Would rather have a PJ album/tour than another EV tour, but doesn't seem likely until later in the year.

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Might be the clown from alternative nation.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    pulling69 said:
    So we are going to find out the tour on Monday and then it will take you three weeks to figure out what shows you are going to?    Your riddles are getting easier to figure out. ha.
    seems u have some inside info about monday,i dont..!
    Most of us know you have no idea about anything, stop pretending bro.
    What i know for sure is that most of u dont have any idea who i am and what i know. and the most important thing is i dont care about it..at all.
    the most funny part of all is that im alot of years around here and nothing can buly me or any kind of assult or insolts can affect me,,im the master of ignore people whi means nothing to me.

"You heard it here last."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    I think he posts under his own name. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    edited January 2019
    I’ll hover my finger over the map and then Dimi, you just blink when I get close.

Post edited by Jbarker on
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    jimfish said:
    Let just let them take their time putting together a string of “in the round” arena shows.  Think about the options for that!   Metallica really did a great job with it.  And... 6 X as many slots on the rail!    PJ loves to experiment - let’s hear it for an In the Round show!

46000 upvotes man. Admins, please interrupt the band from planning those horrible festival dates and get some arena style theatre in the round!

Can we upvote here? Where is that button?
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    SS151546 said:
    Add The Who to the growing list of bands announcing 2019 tour plans 

Wow a band that retired 107 years ago is more active than PJ!
    The Who should have called it a day when John Entwistle died.  Saw them about 2 years ago on their last tour and it was just painful to watch one of the greatest bands ever be reduced to a fraction of themselves.  There is absolutely no shame in calling it a day and leaving at the top.  No need to ruin your legacy.
    Nah. If they can still do it and still want to and people show up, what fool would stop?

Neil Ellwood Peart.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    I’d like to get back to playing a few club / secret shows before a new album release...Honking Seals anyone? The band have tried a number of different publicity platforms over the last few albums...however I’d love to see a few small club shows ie showbox to rehearse new material and build a bit of hype about a new record. I liked the interview they did on the release of LB with Mark Richards etc but let’s just play some rock n roll 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • All I know is that the info we got out of the ghost last year saved me a bunch of money on my hotel.  If you don’t think he’s legit, don’t listen
    I have also found Dimi's info to be helpful.  I don't know why people don't appreciate him.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    kst said:
    All I know is that the info we got out of the ghost last year saved me a bunch of money on my hotel.  If you don’t think he’s legit, don’t listen
    I have also found Dimi's info to be helpful.  I don't know why people don't appreciate him.
    They are just jealous that someone knows and they don’t.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    kst said:
    All I know is that the info we got out of the ghost last year saved me a bunch of money on my hotel.  If you don’t think he’s legit, don’t listen
    It doesn’t bother me but I could see how the teasing of info can be annoying. 
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    nicknyr15 said:
    kst said:
    better to be teased than left in the dark though
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Chadplam said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    kst said:
    I agree 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    kst said:
    Yup...most likely, anyone talking shit to Dimi either is jealous or has no real long running history here. Either way, I'll take Dimi's word over their bitterness any day.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    kst said:
    Yup...most likely, anyone talking shit to Dimi either is jealous or has no real long running history here. Either way, I'll take Dimi's word over their bitterness any day.
    It is just a drive by comment by someone that should be ignored and given no response too simple as that. We know Dimi has helped us in the past for previous tours with hints and I enjoy the hunt. Keep em coming Dimi fuck the haters! 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I m feeling three summer festivals And 15 us fall  dates.  No inside info at all. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    no, that's scottstappsucks
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    nicknyr15 said:
    kst said:
    Keep in mind Dimitris is probably privy to some info he shouldn't be (based on the simple fact that we don't know anything) and that means he's been told something by somone who shouldn't have spoken. Trust takes a long time to build and a short time to lose it all, and I don't blame him for telling us only as much as he can. That's what allows him to do it year after year and I'm grateful for it :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    bleecker said:
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea...
    Dates in France & Manchester then :))))
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • benjs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    kst said:
    Keep in mind Dimitris is probably privy to some info he shouldn't be (based on the simple fact that we don't know anything) and that means he's been told something by somone who shouldn't have spoken. Trust takes a long time to build and a short time to lose it all, and I don't blame him for telling us only as much as he can. That's what allows him to do it year after year and I'm grateful for it :)
    The disciples will defend their prophet once he gets insulted for fear he could abandon them. This fear is based on a false assumption about the prophet's motives.
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    mcgruff10 said:
    I m feeling three summer festivals And 15 us fall  dates.  No inside info at all. 

that's a damn good feeling.

I think the album lead single will coincide with the summer plans and then album will be out within the first few fall dates.

• IamTom said:
    bleecker said:
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea...
    Dates in France & Manchester then :))))
    That's exactly what my source had in mind :) I just hope he won't kung fu kick me for spilling the beans!
    oh FFS. now one of my posts is on that site under "pearl jam tour plans" or some shit. gimme a break. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    oh FFS. now one of my posts is on that site under "pearl jam tour plans" or some shit. gimme a break. 
    Maybe need to flash your tits?.hehehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Maybe need to flash your tits?.hehehe
    I don't follow.....
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Chadplam said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    kst said:
    I like to be teased in the dark. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mcgruff10 said:
    I just want some dates. 
    Have you tried match.com or eharmony?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    chiefnjk said:
    chiefnjk said:
    stanudes said:
    The Baltimore Orioles announced today that Billy Joel will be playing the first ever concert at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. 
    New company started called Orioles Entertainment in a partnership with Live Nation.
    Here’s hoping and pitching that one day Pearl Jam will hopefully play in that ballpark. It’s beautiful and I’m sure the huge warehouse will be amazing for acoustics. 
    More PJ baseball stadium shows are likely, whether it's this year or next.
    Most depressing post of the day. They can only redeem themselves if they play Comerica 
    I don't have any info, I would just be shocked if they didn't play at least Wrigley (and Fenway) again either this year or next.
    If this happens I might actually take a pass, even though it’s close to home. I’d have to see when the time comes. I’ve had nothing but great times at Wrigley (and Fenway) but hoping to switch it up a bit. 
    Hahahahaha.....I call bullshit! Your ass will be there and you know it! I know it. We all know it. This time you're bringing a baseball mitt to try to catch a baseball.
    Okay, okay. You got me. But c’mon PJ...enough Wrigley shows. Bring back the UC! 
    Given the band easily sells out stadium shows in Chicago, wouldn't it suck trying to get arena tickets?
    Maybe, but if they actually toured then half the worlds pj fans wouldn't try for Chicago tickets 
    Bingo