Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    I wasn’t aware that Zürich had a golden circle... sweet!! How many people do you all reckon it fits? 200?
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    So  people who got 10c GA tickets for Zurich, get FOS tickets? 
    Or, what about this golden circle? 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 405
    edited December 2019
    Golden circle = FoS
    10c GA tickets = FoS
    10c GA tickets = golden circle
  • Options
    I would expect that 10C have the best tix in the house... that is why Zürich was so expensive...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    mrk2 said:
    Yes, there have been several golden circle / front of stage sections, where you have more expensive tickets (I think Prague 2018 had FOS tickets). There have also been separate front sections, that are first-come-first served. But none of these have been exclusive for 10 club, that was my point.

There was one in Berlin 2006. Here's pretty much the whole 10 club ticket gang inside the section. The 10 club crowds have somewhat increased since then.

That was my first PJ show! Was 19 and not a 10C member back then, but somehow (really by accident) we got to the „wrong“ entry, got some wristbands and then ended up in that fos section! So that definitely wasn’t 10C only, because.. I was there 😄
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    Just wanted to thank whoever posted the tip about how to purchase golden circle Vienna in the public sale.  Sure, nothing will ever beat the Amsterdam tip that someone posted today, but given I can’t do the Amsterdam dates, I was pretty happy with that Vienna FOS!

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 157
    mrk2 said:
    Yes, there have been several golden circle / front of stage sections, where you have more expensive tickets (I think Prague 2018 had FOS tickets). There have also been separate front sections, that are first-come-first served. But none of these have been exclusive for 10 club, that was my point.

There was one in Berlin 2006. Here's pretty much the whole 10 club ticket gang inside the section. The 10 club crowds have somewhat increased since then.

So 10C tickets get you early entry and therefore the chance to get a spot in here? Seems surreal to me that the whole venue is GA
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    edited December 2019
    camhendy said:
    mrk2 said:

So 10C tickets get you early entry and therefore the chance to get a spot in here? Seems surreal to me that the whole venue is GA
    I think this is Wulheide which is smaller  than the venue they play next summer... Not sure though...
  • Options
    rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 130
    eyejacker said:
    camhendy said:
    mrk2 said:

I think this is Wulheide which is smaller  than the venue they play next summer... Not sure though...
    Yes, Waldbühne is bigger, but still It's all GA. I love it, I hate the idea that only a lot of money can get you close. The waiting is part of the experience for me. I don't get the love for reserved seats if your health permits GA. 

The first Concert I had reserved seats Was David Bowie. We ended up next to people who discussed their shopping list while he was playing Heroes, and that was even before Smartphones. In GA I'd just have moved somewhere else, but I sät there feeling that I was watching but missing a concert. 
  • Options
    Anyone use reddit? This is kind of hilarious. 

Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,077

That is the most cut-off-your-nose-to-spite-your-face thing I've ever read.
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    edited December 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by sparky_fry on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    What an idiot.  That was fun to read.  I was pissed when Raleigh was canceled but I didn’t quit the fan club. 
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 302
    michala said:
    I managed to get GA 10C tickets to Vienna (and in public sale also to Krakow, reserved seating, hooray). I want to go to Vienna with a friend who is, unfortunately, smaller in size . Do you have some advice? :)  Is there a good view of the stage in this hall (from the floor)? Is there a big crowd or will we be able to find some "quieter" place?
    Thanks - and enjoy all the concerts! 
    Me and wifey are also going to Vienna and we have 10c GA tickets. That means we're guaranteed front of stage and if you're not interested in being at the front barrier you should be okay at the back and a little bit to the side 👍
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    The question is who is getting those zurich return tickets?cos its really the hardest ticket to get.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pjl44 said:

That is the most cut-off-your-nose-to-spite-your-face thing I've ever read.
     i had to google to understand that one!!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting_off_the_nose_to_spite_the_face
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440

This guy really should have read the forum... we were well prepared for an immediate sale of night 2! Thanks again to Dimi and yesterday’s legend for posting the url tip! 
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    NHiding? Hope not. 
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    eddiec said:
    mrk2 said:
    There was a barrier in Krakow, but it was wide open from both sides. I didn't even notice it existed during the show. 

There has never ever been a separate 10 club section at a Pearl Jam show in Europe, so you are there together with the common folk. (Wembley 2007 was the exception, whole floor was 10 club, but even those might have ended up in general sale)
    Pretty sure Amsterdam 2012 Night 1 had a 10c section.
    I wasn't there so I can't deny that for sure, but sounds like one of those first come first served sections? Mostly 10 club, but also others. Stockholm 2012 had one too. 2012 was the year that 10 club didn't have a proper presale. The whole system crashed, only very few got tickets. The rest had to use general sale. Ten club offered wristbands to every member who managed to get GA tickets.
    Eddiec This is a fact. Only wristbands were allowed in. I know  this as i was there. So it was 10c only
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    I think this has already been answered with no but just to be sure (before booking the flights): Is there a chance for a second Copenhagen show to be added?
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Zootrum said:
    I think this has already been answered with no but just to be sure (before booking the flights): Is there a chance for a second Copenhagen show to be added?
    I never heard of a second Copenhagen show. But I'm not the expert here in the forum. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    mrk2 said:

That was my first PJ show! Was 19 and not a 10C member back then, but somehow (really by accident) we got to the „wrong“ entry, got some wristbands and then ended up in that fos section! So that definitely wasn’t 10C only, because.. I was there 😄
    Yep, was there too. Not a 10C member back then. Arrived at the public entrance 3 hours or so before doors opened and ended up in the FOS in front of Ed about ten rows or so back. People received First Wave wristbands that allowed you to enter that area. Don`t remember if that area existed in 2009 or 2010 at the same venue though...
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    The question is who is getting those zurich return tickets?cos its really the hardest ticket to get.
    I hope 10c enforce their ticket policy of no refunds etc. with this one 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    bleecker said:
    mrk2 said:

Yep, was there too. Not a 10C member back then. Arrived at the public entrance 3 hours or so before doors opened and ended up in the FOS in front of Ed about ten rows or so back. People received First Wave wristbands that allowed you to enter that area. Don`t remember if that area existed in 2009 or 2010 at the same venue though...
    No section after 2006. Just a barrier but you could get around it.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    bleecker said:
    mrk2 said:

No section after 2006. Just a barrier but you could get around it.
    You are right, thanks. Did some research and that's what I found as well. Wouldn't say that I felt less pressure though in 2006 just because of the FOS. Only 2009 felt really packed compared to 2006.
  • Options
    IkePetitIkePetit Posts: 14
    edited December 2019
    People who have 10C GA tickets for Vienna and/or Zurich, have Golden Circle/FOS tickets (the most expensive 10C ticket prices by the way...).
    That's the only two non festival shows with Imola (which looks like more to a festival show to me, cause of the very big outdoor venue) that will have this area in front of the stage.
    I'm very happy to have this tickets for the Zurich Show, and Reserved Seatings for the Krakow show that will not have a Golden Circle.
    Post edited by IkePetit on
    1996 : Paris (Le Zénith)  /  2000Paris (Bercy)  /  2006 : Marseille (Le Dôme), Paris (Bercy)  /  2010 : Arras (Main Square)
    2012 : Arras (Main Square), Berlin I & II (O2 World)  /  2014 : Berlin (Wuhlheide)  /  2018 : Kraków (Tauron Arena), Barcelona (Palau Sant Jordi)
    2022 : Zürich (Hallenstadion), Paris (Lollapalooza) 
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Due to an issue with ticketmaster and blind panic as I thought I was going to miss out I have 2 extra GA tickets available for Ziggo Dome night 2 (23 Jun 19).  I would prefer them to go to a fellow 10clubber so have not advertised them anywhere else.  Face value, and I will be at the concert to hand over the tickets in person.  PM me if interested.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    CB254133 said:
    Due to an issue with ticketmaster and blind panic as I thought I was going to miss out I have 2 extra GA tickets available for Ziggo Dome night 2 (23 Jun 19).  I would prefer them to go to a fellow 10clubber so have not advertised them anywhere else.  Face value, and I will be at the concert to hand over the tickets in person.  PM me if interested.
    Thanks.
    Sending PM thanks!
  • Options
    FirecloudFirecloud Posts: 516
    edited December 2019
    Saltzy23 said: 
    Also, the music sounds exactly the same whether you are 20' back or 200'.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Not to mention the live-energy experience of 20 ft vs 200 ft is night and day.
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hi!
    For sale: 1 x Amsterdam1 (July 22, 2019) SEAT eTicket. Face value 89,60€.
    Section 202 Row 7.
    Its an eTicket! I can send the .pdf file by E-Mail. And then it has to be print out.
    Its my customer name on the ticket, but the Amsterdam tickets are not personalized!
    PM please!
    Greetings
    Frank