Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Any suggestions, regarding where to stay in Frankfurt?? first time, here!!
    last time I looked there wasn't much to choose from. It was well booked. Staying close to main station is a good option. I chose Hotel Leonardo.
    Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    for those like me that don't have a hold on their cc's...

Info (Ten Club)

Dec 4, 11:45 AM PST

You'll know you successfully entered the presale if you see your entries listed on your My Tickets page. You should have also received a confirmation email which lists your entries.

-10c

This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Tried to get disabled tix for Hyde Park last night but went all way through and didn't except email.... Have emailed ten club but....... Also emailed about Amsterdam still waiting.. 
    One thing I'm not sure about is if I put myself into the Amsterdam draw which I have.. If I then put my name down for say Poland if I get both do I then HAVE to pay for both.. I've told the wife it not the case but she thinks it is could someone please put me straight on this.. G
    Yes mate you need to pay for both
    Cheers all... Well that's told me.. I'll NOT let the wife know she's right though.... Lol
  • Options
    Were 10C tickets offered to the 2nd Amsterdam show that was added after the original announcement last tour?
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    ComeToTX said:
    for those like me that don't have a hold on their cc's...

Info (Ten Club)

Dec 4, 11:45 AM PST

You'll know you successfully entered the presale if you see your entries listed on your My Tickets page. You should have also received a confirmation email which lists your entries.

-10c

I see my entry, but got no email...guess is fine.
  • Options
    Were 10C tickets offered to the 2nd Amsterdam show that was added after the original announcement last tour?
    Yes - there was a seperate lottery draw. But other years the 2nd Amsterdam show has been added on the day of public sales.  Certainly 2012 it was like that.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited December 2019
    Yes - there was a seperate lottery draw. But other years the 2nd Amsterdam show has been added on the day of public sales.  Certainly 2012 it was like that.

and....In 2014 second AMS show did not have any 10C..only ticketmaster 

Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    myoung321 said:

Good point! So only 2018 had the second lottery.
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

Good point! So only 2018 had the second lottery.
    Yes ☺
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Was there a separate 10C GA section in Amsterdam in 2018?  In 2014, there was a barrier, but I don't think it was exclusive to 10C, just first come first serve.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    BigWhiskey85BigWhiskey85 York Posts: 21
    Still looking for a ticket buddy for Berlin. PM me!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,767
    PJNB said:
    mrk2 said:
    Got a message from the hungarian ticket agency - only one category on the floor

Poland replied that you will see the sector information on the 7th when the tickets go on sale
    Krakow desperately needs a golden circle. That pit was constant pressure from the back and people trying to squeeze to the front all night. 
    Right sir..it was tough last time..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    Was there a separate 10C GA section in Amsterdam in 2018?  In 2014, there was a barrier, but I don't think it was exclusive to 10C, just first come first serve.
    No separate 10c area last time. I was maybe 20 people back and it was still quite tight in there.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    I'm having a fever and coughing and too much decision-anxiety to decide... yuck... maybe just pick Vienna and go to sleep.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    edited December 2019
    For those playing the stadium matching game, Maroon 5 just occupied some dates..... Chicago's Wrigley Field (June 13), Boston's Fenway Park (June 24) and New York's Citi Field (June 25).

Edit: I now realize my post was 67% completely useless information and 33% mostly useless information.
    Post edited by kaw753 on
  • Options
    I just realized that I somehow forgot to enter for Zürich. When I went to the ticket page, I got the message that I had "already selected my shows for this tour", and  I couldn't get any further. 
    Mild panic is setting in. 
    Does anybody know how to get in touch with TC?
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    You should be able to redo it I think....
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    I just realized that I somehow forgot to enter for Zürich. When I went to the ticket page, I got the message that I had "already selected my shows for this tour", and  I couldn't get any further. 
    Just cancel your entry and re-do it.  There is no edit option, only cancel.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Can’t you just cancel everything and then redo again? I did that because I wanted to add Copenhagen 
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    kaw753 said:
    For those playing the stadium matching game, Maroon 5 just occupied some dates..... Chicago's Wrigley Field (June 13), Boston's Fenway Park (June 24) and New York's Citi Field (June 25).

Edit: I now realize my post was 67% completely useless information and 33% mostly useless information.
    To add to the mostly useless info Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett at Wrigley 8/28
  • Options
    Can’t you just cancel everything and then redo again? I did that because I wanted to add Copenhagen 
    I thought of doing that, but was hesitant as I didn't want to mess up everything.
    But if you did it and it went ok ...
    Thanks for replying so swiftly all 😍
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Dug1200 said:
    kaw753 said:

To add to the mostly useless info Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett at Wrigley 8/28
    That 3 year Motley Crue farewell tour that ended 2 years ago didn't really stick. They signed a contract saying they would never play again, damn it!
  • Options
    12inchdoc12inchdoc Posts: 38
    edited December 2019
    Does anyone know if there is a "Golden Circle" or reserved Ten Club area for Imola?
  • Options
    I thought of doing that, but was hesitant as I didn't want to mess up everything.
    But if you did it and it went ok ...
    Thanks for replying so swiftly all 😍
    Yes it worked when I did it (was nervous about that as well) 😊
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    JPPJ84 said:
    last time I looked there wasn't much to choose from. It was well booked. Staying close to main station is a good option. I chose Hotel Leonardo.
    Same here
  • Options
    12inchdoc said:
    Does anyone know if there is a "Golden Circle" or reserved Ten Club area for Imola?
    Wondering this myself. Looks promising from the picture another member posted on the announcement page!
  • Options
    Tinaninea said:
    12inchdoc said:
    Wondering this myself. Looks promising from the picture another member posted on the announcement page!
    Thanks! Saw pic of Guns concert there and thought Holy Hell. We'll still be there, but would like to enjoy possibly Padua or Ravenna earlier in the day.
  • Options
    Maybe check the hotel city stay at Frankfurt main station - Price is currently 89€, which seems to be the best at the moment (I think there is a fair at that time, which is why hotels are crazy expensive)
    ... se key on. ;-)

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    What happened to the big announcement today?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited December 2019
    I can use some advice please...
    With Zurich GA currently at 76%, my sister and I are changing our priorities. We both enter the lottery, so double chances of us winning.
    1-Zürich GA
    2-Budapest GA
    3-Zürich Seated
    4- Budapest Seated
    Or should we switch and move Zurich Seated up to #2
    Thank you