2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    broly81broly81 Spain Posts: 11
    Spags said:
    Never tell me the odds...

Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17thGA93%
     :o   
    I've got Zurich GA as 2nd priority and will make it on my own, so I am seeking for a ticket buddy to reduce risks. (Sorry if it is not appropriate to write it here)
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    michala said:
    I ask for your eventual experience. I have only been a member of Ten Club for the first year. If I'm drawn for reaserved seating, is there a chance that the tickets still will be good (knowing seats will be assigned based on seniority)? Or is it better to wait for public sale? Thank you in advance.
    I would also like to try Vienna, this time GA tickets - I understand from older comments there is a chance that the space in front of the stage will be little bit freer, right?
    Ten Club reserve tix will be much better than public sale. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    mrk2 said:
    Got a message from the hungarian ticket agency - only one category on the floor

Poland replied that you will see the sector information on the 7th when the tickets go on sale
    Krakow desperately needs a golden circle. That pit was constant pressure from the back and people trying to squeeze to the front all night. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    anyone confirm floor layout for Copenhagen or Frankfurt - two sections or one?
    One section based on the price categories
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    anyone confirm floor layout for Copenhagen or Frankfurt - two sections or one?
    One section based on the price categories
    Thanks. 

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    Thank you to whoever mentioned today that they couldn't see the 1 Dollar hold on their credit card... made me call my bank as I couldn't see it either. The hold is there, all good. Then I warned them that a company from the US would charge around 1700 dollars tomorrow which made them very suspicious. I had to reassure them that this is what I want and no fraud. Man if the lottery failed because of my bank cancelling the payment I'm pretty sure I'd have a panic attack.
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 94
    For anyone in the know (I'm looking at you Dimi  ;) )

Amsterdam night 2 if it's going to happen.  Is it likely to be the next night or would they have a night off in between?

Just curious when to book a return flight.
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 357
    Which hotel are you staying in Budapest? Need some hints, thanks
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    Green hotel
  • Options
    fuck this shit
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    For GA in Vienna - will there be two options in public sale - one for the area (golden circle) in front of the stage, and one for the back part?
    Or is it then first-come on the day for the golden circle-area (after 10C-members have entered, of course)?
    If it is a 'real' golden circle (I guess there will be) there will be two options in the public sale too (with the front going fast).
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Jamer196 said:
    There are absolutely gorgeous AirBNB's right in the center of town for like $100/night. 
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Question: Has it ever happened to anyone here that their card got declined for the draw? Because your bank suspected fraud or whatever? Does 10C contact you to give you a chance to sort it out or have you lost the lottery? I did call my bank so they're in the know. I'm just getting anxious and seeing ghosts everywhere ;) 
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Got a message from the hungarian ticket agency - only one category on the floor

Poland replied that you will see the sector information on the 7th when the tickets go on sale

Thanks for asking them!! Although I would have wanted a  different answer ;)
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    JPPJ84 said:
    Question: Has it ever happened to anyone here that their card got declined for the draw? Because your bank suspected fraud or whatever? Does 10C contact you to give you a chance to sort it out or have you lost the lottery? I did call my bank so they're in the know. I'm just getting anxious and seeing ghosts everywhere ;) 
    Last tour I entered my card wrong or something and they emailed me and let me straighten it out.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Think you get an email from 10C and a short time to sort it out I have a recollection of that but not certain 
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Last tour I entered my card wrong or something and they emailed me and let me straighten it out.
    thank goodness! Thank you for easing my nerves... I'll have a drink now to help further ;)
  • Options
    GardenOfJonesGardenOfJones Finland Posts: 25
    I'll post this also to this thread. Need a ticket buddy for Krakow and Budapest! Is there somebody who is doing both? That would make things easier.
    PJ
    2012: Prague, 2014: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Stockholm, 2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2022: Amsterdam 2
    EV
    2017: Berlin, 2019: Berlin
  • Options
    So how many hours left till it ends? Tomorrow at 10 GMT or something?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Tried to get disabled tix for Hyde Park last night but went all way through and didn't except email.... Have emailed ten club but....... Also emailed about Amsterdam still waiting.. 
    One thing I'm not sure about is if I put myself into the Amsterdam draw which I have.. If I then put my name down for say Poland if I get both do I then HAVE to pay for both.. I've told the wife it not the case but she thinks it is could someone please put me straight on this.. G
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,496
    edited December 2019
    Tried to get disabled tix for Hyde Park last night but went all way through and didn't except email.... Have emailed ten club but....... Also emailed about Amsterdam still waiting.. 
    One thing I'm not sure about is if I put myself into the Amsterdam draw which I have.. If I then put my name down for say Poland if I get both do I then HAVE to pay for both.. I've told the wife it not the case but she thinks it is could someone please put me straight on this.. G
    You have to pay for all the tickets you "win"... obviously

Maybe Im misreading the question?
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    You will pay for all you win, without option.
  • Options
    Yes mate you need to pay for both
  • Options
    Any suggestions, regarding where to stay in Frankfurt?? first time, here!!
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    Can anyone remember what the secondary ticket market is usually like for PJ shows in Eastern Europe? I’m going to Zurich and Berlin. But Ideally want to go to Budapest as well but waiting to see how much work holiday I have remaining and will not know until early next year. I remember last year I bought a ticket for London Night 1 only a few weeks before the show and paid around face value. 
  • Options
    Any suggestions, regarding where to stay in Frankfurt?? first time, here!!
    last time I looked there wasn't much to choose from. It was well booked. Staying close to main station is a good option. I chose Hotel Leonardo.
  • Options
    one_stone said:
    For GA in Vienna - will there be two options in public sale - one for the area (golden circle) in front of the stage, and one for the back part?
    Or is it then first-come on the day for the golden circle-area (after 10C-members have entered, of course)?
    If it is a 'real' golden circle (I guess there will be) there will be two options in the public sale too (with the front going fast).
    Allright, thanks for the Info!
  • Options
    @drfox I sold a spare Prague ticket (public sale) for less than cost a few weeks before the show. There will be plenty available online or from fellow 10c members
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    @drfox I sold a spare Prague ticket (public sale) for less than cost a few weeks before the show. There will be plenty available online or from fellow 10c members
    Thanks @steveddievedder
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    thank goodness! Thank you for easing my nerves... I'll have a drink now to help further ;)
    ComeToTX said:
    JPPJ84 said:

I´ve got the same experience with EV concert this year, it shoud be o.k.