Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Canadian friends: I live in the US but normally fly out of YYZ when traveling abroad. Looks like the only show I can do because of scheduling is Zurich. Question: right now it's looking like the flight on the dates I would need is $840 round trip. Does that seem decent or should I wait to see if it goes down at all? I know at least here in the States, booking airfare this far in advance doesn't normally yield a good price. Also, I've never flown Air Canada and haven't really paid much attention to their pricing before this trip. Thanks a lot for any insight.
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    one_stone said:
    Question: I am thinking about trying for the reserved seating option for Krakow this time for a bit more laid back experience than the rest of the tour. Has anybody done /experience on reserved seating on the 2018 tour in Krakow specifically? In which sector were you located? How was the audience around you (i.e. were there bad looks when you stood instead of sitting through the whole show)? Were drinks / food easily accessible?
    I was in the seated area in Krakow in 2018.Failed in the 10C lottery so bought them when they went on general sale through Polish Ticketmaster. Very easy purchase and we were about a quarter of the way back on Stone's side about 15 -20 rows up. The crowd there was fine, with no problems whatsoever. Some stood, some stayed seated but it was all friendly. Food and drink was easily accessible but i didn't go out during the show so don't know what it was like at that point. Of course this was just my experience, someone who was in a  different part of the seated area may have had an entirely different experience.. 
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    aidt17 said:
    Booked in krakow budapest Zurich. CANNOT WAIT!!!! thanks to pjnb for a lot of good insight!
    celebrating our 10 year anniversary and a Europe Pj leg is going to be one for the books!
    No problem and congrats on the anniversary! 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    hmm. ending in paris would be nice. Haven't been there since 2002...
    You said it'd be super depressing if they played Lolla so you have forfeited your right to go! ;);)
  • Options
    colonel coolcolonel cool Bern Posts: 32
    hmm. ending in paris would be nice. Haven't been there since 2002...
    I definitely prefer a proper show at the end compared to a festival gig.
    Zurich 00, Bern 06, Verona 06, Milano 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Zagreb 06, Munich 07, London 07, Southside 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, PJ20 I+II, Toronto 11 I+II, Ottawa 11, Amsterdam 12 I+II, Berlin 12 I+II, Oslo 12, Copenhagen 12, Amsterdam 14 I+II, Milano 14, Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Amsterdam 18 I+II, Milano 18, Padua 18, Roma 18, Berlin 18, Barcelona 18, Lisboa 18
  • Options
    i feel like the stupid american! but is there a way for the Paris ticketmaster to change to english haha!!
  • Options
    i feel like the stupid american! but is there a way for the Paris ticketmaster to change to english haha!!

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    edited December 2019
    There is drop down or link to change to the UK version. 
  • Options
    Thank you all ! cant wait for this run.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure PJ has their Paris venue wrong. They say Metropolitan on the website, but Lolla will be at the Hippodrome - according to the Lolla site.
  • Options
    Zürich GA has just dropped to 97%... why does no one want to sit there?!
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    JPPJ84 said:
    Could never sit at a PJ concert  =) But i think not that many Swissies have a 10c membership... still, this will sell out quickly on Saturday when it goes live to the public... been hyped on the radio here ( as you would hope)
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Could never sit at a PJ concert  =) But i think not that many Swissies have a 10c membership... still, this will sell out quickly on Saturday when it goes live to the public... been hyped on the radio here ( as you would hope)
    well me neither. But Zürich is only 6th on my priority list... aargh
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    well me neither. But Zürich is only 6th on my priority list... aargh
    Not that I really know... but I think you'll be ok... just cross some fingers to be safe  ;)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    JPPJ84 said:
    Also I wonder if the golden circle is smaller than the usual front pit section that most shows have. That or they are holding less tickets for 10 club for GA than the other shows and putting them on the public sale. 
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,254
    Damn ONE MILLION views on this thread!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Also I wonder if the golden circle is smaller than the usual front pit section that most shows have. That or they are holding less tickets for 10 club for GA than the other shows and putting them on the public sale. 
    Possible.. Also, the floor at Hallenstadion isn't super huge.. so a smaller Golden Circle makes sense.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Possible.. Also, the floor at Hallenstadion isn't super huge.. so a smaller Golden Circle makes sense.

• Options
    Does any Ten Club member that gets the GA tickets get entrance to the Golden Circle?    Do you have get in line super early?
  • Options
    Apologies if it's been asked already but is there usually a TC front section or Golden Circle or anything at the Ziggo Dome?  I like to be near the front but my wife gets pretty claustrophobic.  The front GA section at Barcelona 2018 was open to everyone so got pretty full and space was tight even right at the back of it where we stood, so I spent half the time stressing about her.  Other ones we've been to (Milton Keynes 2014 for example) had loads of space in the front section even though it was also open to the public.  Wondering about getting her a single seated ticket in the public sale so I can focus on enjoying the show  =)
  • Options
    For GA in Vienna - will there be two options in public sale - one for the area (golden circle) in front of the stage, and one for the back part?
    Or is it then first-come on the day for the golden circle-area (after 10C-members have entered, of course)?
  • Options
    omcollins said:
    Apologies if it's been asked already but is there usually a TC front section or Golden Circle or anything at the Ziggo Dome?  I like to be near the front but my wife gets pretty claustrophobic.  The front GA section at Barcelona 2018 was open to everyone so got pretty full and space was tight even right at the back of it where we stood, so I spent half the time stressing about her.  Other ones we've been to (Milton Keynes 2014 for example) had loads of space in the front section even though it was also open to the public.  Wondering about getting her a single seated ticket in the public sale so I can focus on enjoying the show  =)
    There wasn't last year. We only got early access, and that didn't stop others coming in later getting to the front areas. It wasn't too crushed though as the crowd were quite tame in comparison to other shows.
  • Options
    Will there be a golden circle in the ziggo dome, Amsterdam?
  • Options
    omcollins said:
    There wasn't last year. We only got early access, and that didn't stop others coming in later getting to the front areas. It wasn't too crushed though as the crowd were quite tame in comparison to other shows.
    Cool, thanks for the info - will see what happens on the night!
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 586
    spunky666 said:
    Will there be a golden circle in the ziggo dome, Amsterdam?
    Read a couple posts above
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    In the past (whatever concert) if you have a ticket to the golden circle then you're guaranteed a place there...no matter when you arrive.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,990
    Never tell me the odds...

Zurich, Switzerland - Jul 17thGA93%
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    Got a message from the hungarian ticket agency - only one category on the floor

Poland replied that you will see the sector information on the 7th when the tickets go on sale
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    I ask for your eventual experience. I have only been a member of Ten Club for the first year. If I'm drawn for reaserved seating, is there a chance that the tickets still will be good (knowing seats will be assigned based on seniority)? Or is it better to wait for public sale? Thank you in advance.
    I would also like to try Vienna, this time GA tickets - I understand from older comments there is a chance that the space in front of the stage will be little bit freer, right?
  • Options
    anyone confirm floor layout for Copenhagen or Frankfurt - two sections or one?

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2