'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Options
    Zod said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:
    I'm brand new to the fan club but been a fan since 1991. I'm looking at going to both Seattle shows, never seen them before. Like the poster above, I also don't want to screw this up. If I want GA only, do I put in for a second choice(reserved seating)  just in case...?? 
    Also, should I have gotten an email for the presale besides the one announcing the shows? Like a code or something ? 
    No code needed for 10 club lotto. Once the 7th rolls around you will get another email or just come on this site and it will be explained to you. It goes for 5 days so there is plenty of time. If you are just looking for Seattle and put GA night 1 and 2 as picks 1 and 2 the only way you will get your reserved is if you lose the lotto on those picks. If you do not want reserved at all do not put it down since you have such a high number and will be in the upper bowl probably. If you are ok with that (they are not that bad imo better then under the grandstand) then put reserved in as 3 and 4 picks.

Remember you have the verified fan presale too which does have a code sent to you if you get selected.
    For the verified fan presale tickets are they only ones in grandstand since the 10c tickets are all for ga and ines closest to the field? I have a friend who is not a member of the 10c and was wanting us tickets through the general public sale but I told him I don't think there will be any?
    Verified fan will have almost for sure have field seats as well. 2016 presales and public sale all did unless 10 club claimed them all this go around...
    There could be a reason for that.   The seats at the back of the field would be the worst.  Even in an arena, at my height, it gets hard to see after the 20th row.   I'd personally rather be in the bleachers than the back rows of the floor.  Maybe that's why 10c doesn't claim them? (or least didn't in the past?)
    I probably should look at the previous seating at wrigley..i don't even know the set up. :( this would be the first go around for me at a big stadium concert period 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,127
    Zod said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:
    I'm brand new to the fan club but been a fan since 1991. I'm looking at going to both Seattle shows, never seen them before. Like the poster above, I also don't want to screw this up. If I want GA only, do I put in for a second choice(reserved seating)  just in case...?? 
    Also, should I have gotten an email for the presale besides the one announcing the shows? Like a code or something ? 
    No code needed for 10 club lotto. Once the 7th rolls around you will get another email or just come on this site and it will be explained to you. It goes for 5 days so there is plenty of time. If you are just looking for Seattle and put GA night 1 and 2 as picks 1 and 2 the only way you will get your reserved is if you lose the lotto on those picks. If you do not want reserved at all do not put it down since you have such a high number and will be in the upper bowl probably. If you are ok with that (they are not that bad imo better then under the grandstand) then put reserved in as 3 and 4 picks.

Remember you have the verified fan presale too which does have a code sent to you if you get selected.
    For the verified fan presale tickets are they only ones in grandstand since the 10c tickets are all for ga and ines closest to the field? I have a friend who is not a member of the 10c and was wanting us tickets through the general public sale but I told him I don't think there will be any?
    Verified fan will have almost for sure have field seats as well. 2016 presales and public sale all did unless 10 club claimed them all this go around...
    There could be a reason for that.   The seats at the back of the field would be the worst.  Even in an arena, at my height, it gets hard to see after the 20th row.   I'd personally rather be in the bleachers than the back rows of the floor.  Maybe that's why 10c doesn't claim them? (or least didn't in the past?)
    I probably should look at the previous seating at wrigley..i don't even know the set up. :( this would be the first go around for me at a big stadium concert period 

Stadium shows are very tough to get a good view. If you're over 6'2" then the first 20 rows are good. At football stadiums, the reserved side sections near the stage are decent. But baseball stadium outfields are so wide, even five rows up in reserved outfield can be 200 feet from the stage.

Stadium shows are more about is it loud enough, and is the crowd into the show.
  • Options
    KristiewithakKristiewithak Posts: 86
    edited January 2018
    Ugh I'm 5ft 3 so....:(
  • Options
    can someone confirm what the date is that they actually confirm the winners of the 10c presale for tix?  I know it opens on 02/07, but when do we know for sure we won the lottery?
    I believe it's February 12th after 10 am sometime...I think.

estarr31 said:
    YAHHHH!!!! That's all. 

• Options
    September 4th... Fenway...my 50th birthday!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    knkk said:
    Thx Can I ask Ten Club seniority? Which sector where you seated ?
    Sprunkn7 said:
    I LOVED seats in Fenway.  I'll try GA for the other shows tho.
    172xxx I was dead center about 16 rows back maybe?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Woooooot I'm booked for Seattle and pretty excited. Considering 1 night ga one night seated. 
    My wife and I both members  she is high 400k i am 500k any advice on how to work the ticket system? Just do both with her number? Me the GA her the reserved? Which night for which?
    We did Boston last tour and had pretty good seats field level box to the left of the stage if anyone wondering.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,956
    Booked for both Wrigley shows.  Ready for the lottery to start next week!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 522
    edited January 2018
    Ugh I'm 5ft 3 so....:(
    I don't recommend floor seating in Wrigley at all, and I'm 6'0'. I was row 1 in 2016 and there was just too much traffic in front of you all around. If I were to do it again I probably would have opted for GA. Would have stayed in the back of GA and enjoyed the show better. Just my two cents. I'm going to Seattle this year, and I'll be in the pit!!!!!!
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    What are the chances of getting 5 or 6 shows with one number?  I've been waiting for a shot like this and I'm nervous about putting all my eggs in one basket.  My partner has an account with a high number so we will put at least 1 or 2 GA seats on his account.  I think they have me super stoked with the idea they have plenty of tickets!  DO they have enough??? LOL.. Ugh.
  • Options
    knkkknkk Posts: 29
    Thx
    Sprunkn7 said:
    knkk said:
    Thx Can I ask Ten Club seniority? Which sector where you seated ?
    Sprunkn7 said:
    I LOVED seats in Fenway.  I'll try GA for the other shows tho.
    172xxx I was dead center about 16 rows back maybe?

• Options
    Is there an official seating chart for Safeco? I believe it said somewhere there would be reserved and ga on the field.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,800
    Is there an official seating chart for Safeco? I believe it said somewhere there would be reserved and ga on the field.
    Nothing official yet from 10 club but this is one I found on google search. It could just be a generic chart as the GA is much larger then Wrigley's was. 

• Options
    PJNB said:
    Nothing official yet from 10 club but this is one I found on google search. It could just be a generic chart as the GA is much larger then Wrigley's was. 

That's the seating chart that's on ticketmaster right now.
  • Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    Quick question,

So I’ve been a member since 2016 of January and it was supposed to automatically renew this years membership but then I got an email telling me I needed to update the card on the account which I did and everything is set up correctly now. My question is will this affect me entering the lottery for any of the US stadium shows because that would be super disappointing? 
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Quick question,

So I’ve been a member since 2016 of January and it was supposed to automatically renew this years membership but then I got an email telling me I needed to update the card on the account which I did and everything is set up correctly now. My question is will this affect me entering the lottery for any of the US stadium shows because that would be super disappointing? 
    You should not have any problem because you updated it as soon as you realized there was an issue with the auto renewal.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    Yeah I got the email today to update it and updated it within 10 mins. Crossing my fingers I don’t get boned for it cause I’d love to try and go to Fenway or Seattle since I know waiting for the tickets to go on sale via Ticketmaster will be a 100% chance of not getting tickets haha
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    wish i could make it for usa shows,but after 25 days in europe i do tour,cant..have fun people!enjoy the shows..
    that missoula looks an epic one
    it will be, the last one was an "instant classic" 

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Yeah I got the email today to update it and updated it within 10 mins. Crossing my fingers I don’t get boned for it cause I’d love to try and go to Fenway or Seattle since I know waiting for the tickets to go on sale via Ticketmaster will be a 100% chance of not getting tickets haha
    Yeah, no kidding! Having to rely solely on Ticketmaster for these shows would be stressful and depressing at the same time. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    Mike76Mike76 Posts: 14
    I'll be in Seattle on August 10th, flying from Switzerland with the family and will try my luck on the 10C lottery. I want to go with my 12 years old son and wanted to try my luck on GA tickets. Do you thing that would be OK for my son if we stay at the back of the GA section or I should rather go for seats?
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,043
    The back of GA would be just fine for a 12 year old, his height may hinder his viewing pleasure to a degree though. The back of GA is usually pretty spread out (at least compared to the front) and pretty calm.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    Mike76Mike76 Posts: 14
    BSully said:
    The back of GA would be just fine for a 12 year old, his height may hinder his viewing pleasure to a degree though. The back of GA is usually pretty spread out (at least compared to the front) and pretty calm.
    Thanks, that's what I thought. I've only seen PJ in Europe and I always found the back of the GA rather spread out.

Will try to put GA as priority and go for seats as second choice.
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,043
    This isn't exact science of course either. Sometimes it may still be packed all the way to the back of GA...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    odiej34 said:
    I know it's way too early but looking to trade (2) Foo Fighters @ Safeco GA tickets, for (2) Pearl Jam @ Safeco GA Tickets on August 10th. Thanks!
    Maybe enter the lottery and you can win them?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    odiej34odiej34 Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:
    What are the chances of getting 5 or 6 shows with one number?  I've been waiting for a shot like this and I'm nervous about putting all my eggs in one basket.  My partner has an account with a high number so we will put at least 1 or 2 GA seats on his account.  I think they have me super stoked with the idea they have plenty of tickets!  DO they have enough??? LOL.. Ugh.
    I decided in 16 that I was doing the Florida loop and put in for all 4 shows.  Well I only got two and made reservations with the car, hotels and ended up having a ticket buddy for the other two shows.  It worked out for me.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Sprunkn7 said:

You CAN get tickets for every show you enter...
    you just have to watch the odds and make your choices wisely!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

You CAN get tickets for every show you enter...
    you just have to watch the odds and make your choices wisely!!
    My lotto luck has not been good.  I have to put my thinking cap on!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,584
    Wrigley 2013 GA is the only lottery I’ve lost. But yeah, it has a lot to do with where you’re going. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.