Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,205
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    So, I do have a smart phone, an Android, but it's not an expensive one and I don't know . . . am I going to need a lot of space on my phone to get the tickets?  or will it be through email, because that I can access of my phone, but I don't download a lot of stuff on my phone because I don't use it that way, I like to keep my bill down so I basically use it for text and calling.  
    I think my grandma joined the ten club.  
    By all means, thanks for the insult instead of trying to actually address my issue.  

Aw, I'm sorry for laughing PureandEasy. I thought this was just innocent joshing around! I didn't realize you were offended.
    It's all good, if being smart and saving money on my phone bill by rarely using it for data is cause for ridicule so be it. I'll take the extra $100 a month I'm saving any day. It's getting me to Seattle isn't it?  :)
    You’re saving a hell of a lot more than $100 a month compared to the vast majority of people. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,872
    RiotZact said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    So, I do have a smart phone, an Android, but it's not an expensive one and I don't know . . . am I going to need a lot of space on my phone to get the tickets?  or will it be through email, because that I can access of my phone, but I don't download a lot of stuff on my phone because I don't use it that way, I like to keep my bill down so I basically use it for text and calling.  
    By all means, thanks for the insult instead of trying to actually address my issue.  

Aw, I'm sorry for laughing PureandEasy. I thought this was just innocent joshing around! I didn't realize you were offended.
    It's all good, if being smart and saving money on my phone bill by rarely using it for data is cause for ridicule so be it. I'll take the extra $100 a month I'm saving any day. It's getting me to Seattle isn't it?  :)
    You’re saving a hell of a lot more than $100 a month compared to the vast majority of people. 
    Smart phones aren’t a $100 a month!  I think mine is $65 for unlimited data, texting and calls. I use Verizon as my carrier. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    edited January 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    RiotZact said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:

Smart phones aren’t a $100 a month!  I think mine is $65 for unlimited data, texting and calls. I use Verizon as my carrier. 
    Agreed.  I pay under $200 for 4 phone lines with unlimited everything and that includes the monthly installments for a new iPhone X and a new iPhone 7. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    smak said:
    PJNB said:

Yes that is right

The fact I'm a 71xxx makes me REALLY want to take the 6 hour flight to Fenway, because, yikes A4 front ftw, hello Eddie's feet.

I’ll be your guest! And get your merch!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Not to drag this conversation on longer, but my iPhone bill was $140 a month at one point. Once the two year contract ended, I switched phones and carriers. Bought the phone outright for $100 and pay under $30 a month for unlimited text, limited phone and data. Works for me. My only concern was how the ticket thing would work, it is an Android phone so I assume all will be good. And if I go over my limit, I just get charged.  

Enough about my phone. :). See you in Seattle. Booked my flights today. I'm IN!!!
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,205
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    RiotZact said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:

Agreed.  I pay under $200 for 4 phone lines with unlimited everything and that includes the monthly installments for a new iPhone X and a new iPhone 7. 
    I don’t know what my family is doing wrong then, there are 5 of us and it comes out to at least 5 or 6 hundred a month I think. I know I give 100 a month and that’s with mine being paid off.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    edited January 2018
    Ok now, this is becoming comical. Talk about a thread derailed, but I guess the new ticketing process brought this on. Someone should go to AET and start a thread about phone plans and pricing. Not going to be me, I've put it all out there already. 
    Post edited by PureandEasy on
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 754
    I am not sure you need a phone plan. Just get an old Android phone from a friend or Ebay, load the app, and get your tickets using wifi. If you think you need the plan, I have worked for many years in the industry and the $35/month unlimited plans from Cricket, MetroPCS, and others work just fine. You can sign up for 1 month, they will give you a phone, and then you just cancel.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! New to 10C and pretty excited about the upcoming Wrigley show. This will be my first PJ concert if I can get tickets. I have done all the reading registered for the verified fan and anxiously awaiting the start of the drawings. My question if anyone can help please is in regards to the reserved seating. I would love GA but want to see them more than anything so want to make sure I do this right. The 18th show in chicago is what I'm interested in so should I enter for the ga first and reserved second? Do 10c members get early entry into the stadium and is that with tickets from verified fan as well if u don't make the drawing or only tickets purchased through the drawing? Thank you so much!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited January 2018
    Hi everyone! New to 10C and pretty excited about the upcoming Wrigley show. This will be my first PJ concert if I can get tickets. I have done all the reading registered for the verified fan and anxiously awaiting the start of the drawings. My question if anyone can help please is in regards to the reserved seating. I would love GA but want to see them more than anything so want to make sure I do this right. The 18th show in chicago is what I'm interested in so should I enter for the ga first and reserved second? Do 10c members get early entry into the stadium and is that with tickets from verified fan as well if u don't make the drawing or only tickets purchased through the drawing? Thank you so much!
    Welcome! If you are just doing one show do GA first and reserved second. I am guessing your number is high so your reserved seat is going to be a ways back but you will still have fun I am betting. As far as early entry that is for GA only and only 10 club members are in GA meaning you can not get these tickets on the Verified presale. If what they are saying is true with the amount of tickets they have acquired you will have no problem getting at least your reserved. Just be prepared that if you do win reserved you may be in the upper balcony front rows. 
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 226
    PJNB said:
    smak said:
    PJNB said:

Yes that is right

The fact I'm a 71xxx makes me REALLY want to take the 6 hour flight to Fenway, because, yikes A4 front ftw, hello Eddie's feet.

In 2016 70XXX got A5 row 4. I imagine you would get the same!
    Alas. Looks like I’m trying for Seattle. Oh well. I’ve been up there before. 
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Call me an idiot, but I didn't see ticket price in the e-mail/info. I assume higher than 2016, but did anyone see this info anywhere?
    Haven't released the ticket prices yet, should be released when the lottery goes live on 02/07
    Any clue on ticket prices?
    $85-$112 plus fees
    Great prices! I am so happy to see this, as I had been wanting to go see two other bands, but the ticket prices were through the roof. It's nice to know that PJ are looking out for their fans. :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Flanders357Flanders357 Bozeman, MT Posts: 16
    Good Morning Jamily! Stoked for this run of shows and needing some advice...Gonna put in for 10c GA Tickets for the Missoula show and hoping to draw a pair.  This will be my two kiddos first PJ Show and wanting to do it right with GA for them as well. Any advice on scoring an additional 2 GA tickets for a grand total of 4??  Appreciate any and all 10c expertise!
    PJ:
    2009- Seattle I
    2016-Wrigley I and II
    2018 European Tour-London II, Padova, Rome
    2018 Stadium Shows-Seattle & Missoula
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore
    2022 MSG

EV:
    2017 Ohanafest
    2019 Ohanafest
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore

• Options
    Good Morning Jamily! Stoked for this run of shows and needing some advice...Gonna put in for 10c GA Tickets for the Missoula show and hoping to draw a pair.  This will be my two kiddos first PJ Show and wanting to do it right with GA for them as well. Any advice on scoring an additional 2 GA tickets for a grand total of 4??  Appreciate any and all 10c expertise!
    Try to pick up singles off of here after the draw. Some people are going solo and will be looking to sell their plus 1. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Welcome! If you are just doing one show do GA first and reserved second. I am guessing your number is high so your reserved seat is going to be a ways back but you will still have fun I am betting. As far as early entry that is for GA only and only 10 club members are in GA meaning you can not get these tickets on the Verified presale. If what they are saying is true with the amount of tickets they have acquired you will have no problem getting at least your reserved. Just be prepared that if you do win reserved you may be in the upper balcony front rows. 

• Options
    Awesome. Thank you so much. Another possible silly question but do some members get ga that wanted reserved and possibly want to meet up and trade? 
  • Options
    Flanders357Flanders357 Bozeman, MT Posts: 16
    PJNB said:
    Try to pick up singles off of here after the draw. Some people are going solo and will be looking to sell their plus 1. 
    Perfect, Appreciate that info! Cant wait!
    PJ:
    2009- Seattle I
    2016-Wrigley I and II
    2018 European Tour-London II, Padova, Rome
    2018 Stadium Shows-Seattle & Missoula
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore
    2022 MSG

EV:
    2017 Ohanafest
    2019 Ohanafest
    2021 OhanaFest & OhanaFest Encore

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Awesome. Thank you so much. Another possible silly question but do some members get ga that wanted reserved and possibly want to meet up and trade? 
    That has happened before.
    At the Phoenix show in 2013,
    a friend of mine put in reserved as her first choice...
    but got her 2nd choice of GA because the pit wasn't full.
    I don't see that happening at any of the stadium shows,
    but it has happened!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:
    That has happened before.
    At the Phoenix show in 2013,
    a friend of mine put in reserved as her first choice...
    but got her 2nd choice of GA because the pit wasn't full.
    I don't see that happening at any of the stadium shows,
    but it has happened!!

• Options
    Either way I can't wait! Thank you to everyone for your responses. :)
  • Options
    I'm brand new to the fan club but been a fan since 1991. I'm looking at going to both Seattle shows, never seen them before. Like the poster above, I also don't want to screw this up. If I want GA only, do I put in for a second choice(reserved seating)  just in case...?? 
  • Options
    Sparky79Sparky79 Posts: 18
    edited January 2018
    Sparky79 said:
    I'm brand new to the fan club but been a fan since 1991. I'm looking at going to both Seattle shows, never seen them before. Like the poster above, I also don't want to screw this up. If I want GA only, do I put in for a second choice(reserved seating)  just in case...?? 
    Also, should I have gotten an email for the presale besides the one announcing the shows? Like a code or something ? 
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Also, should I have gotten an email for the presale besides the one announcing the shows? Like a code or something ? 
    When did you become a member? This drawing is for active members as of January 23rd. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    His profile says he joined January 9 so he should be good. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:
    No code needed for 10 club lotto. Once the 7th rolls around you will get another email or just come on this site and it will be explained to you. It goes for 5 days so there is plenty of time. If you are just looking for Seattle and put GA night 1 and 2 as picks 1 and 2 the only way you will get your reserved is if you lose the lotto on those picks. If you do not want reserved at all do not put it down since you have such a high number and will be in the upper bowl probably. If you are ok with that (they are not that bad imo better then under the grandstand) then put reserved in as 3 and 4 picks.

Remember you have the verified fan presale too which does have a code sent to you if you get selected.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    RiotZact said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:

Really?? I pay under $100CAD/month with 6GB of data, 500 weekday minutes, free evenings and weekemds, voicemail, call display, and device insurance.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:
    No code needed for 10 club lotto. Once the 7th rolls around you will get another email or just come on this site and it will be explained to you. It goes for 5 days so there is plenty of time. If you are just looking for Seattle and put GA night 1 and 2 as picks 1 and 2 the only way you will get your reserved is if you lose the lotto on those picks. If you do not want reserved at all do not put it down since you have such a high number and will be in the upper bowl probably. If you are ok with that (they are not that bad imo better then under the grandstand) then put reserved in as 3 and 4 picks.

Remember you have the verified fan presale too which does have a code sent to you if you get selected.
    Thank you. I'm going to do that. Already booked a flight so I'm committed now. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:

For the verified fan presale tickets are they only ones in grandstand since the 10c tickets are all for ga and ines closest to the field? I have a friend who is not a member of the 10c and was wanting us tickets through the general public sale but I told him I don't think there will be any?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:

For the verified fan presale tickets are they only ones in grandstand since the 10c tickets are all for ga and ines closest to the field? I have a friend who is not a member of the 10c and was wanting us tickets through the general public sale but I told him I don't think there will be any?
    Verified fan will have almost for sure have field seats as well. 2016 presales and public sale all did unless 10 club claimed them all this go around...
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,141
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Sparky79 said:
    Sparky79 said:

Verified fan will have almost for sure have field seats as well. 2016 presales and public sale all did unless 10 club claimed them all this go around...
    There could be a reason for that.   The seats at the back of the field would be the worst.  Even in an arena, at my height, it gets hard to see after the 20th row.   I'd personally rather be in the bleachers than the back rows of the floor.  Maybe that's why 10c doesn't claim them? (or least didn't in the past?)