Options

Indictments incoming?

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

What secrets were in with the top secret documents that the National Archive retrieved and what was the intent or purpose of having them by POOTWH and what was their value to certain nations or leaders?

Just that he took classified documents. MAGA nation will not let this stand, no matter what the documents  contained. Goodbye America.
    My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

What secrets were in with the top secret documents that the National Archive retrieved and what was the intent or purpose of having them by POOTWH and what was their value to certain nations or leaders?

Just that he took classified documents. MAGA nation will not let this stand, no matter what the documents  contained. Goodbye America.
    Pfft.  Bring it.  What are they going to do?  Throw their lives away for that?  Those idiots inclined to do that already had their day.  The rest are just normal keyboard warriors.
    A lot of them have heavy weaponry and are current or former military.  I really hope they don’t bring it.
    What precisely could they do with that grant machinery that takes over the govt? You don't do that without taking over the power pillars of the country,  that's the military and the DOJ. They'll be dead in a day. 
    non stop asymmetric warfare is my worry.  I'm sure the pillars of the country will be fortified, I am worried about the rest of us.
    That’s why liberals need guns

its not about gun control right now 

they hate liberals and will prefer soft targets 
    Do you wear a hat or shirt that declares your voting preference?
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited August 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

Pfft.  Bring it.  What are they going to do?  Throw their lives away for that?  Those idiots inclined to do that already had their day.  The rest are just normal keyboard warriors.
    A lot of them have heavy weaponry and are current or former military.  I really hope they don’t bring it.
    What precisely could they do with that grant machinery that takes over the govt? You don't do that without taking over the power pillars of the country,  that's the military and the DOJ. They'll be dead in a day. 
    non stop asymmetric warfare is my worry.  I'm sure the pillars of the country will be fortified, I am worried about the rest of us.

I live in the largest liberal city in Texas. They know where we are.  It is a bit concerning to be surrounded by these people with the kind of rhetoric they are using. 

It feels a little bit like what it must have felt like to have lived in Berlin surrounded by the East Germans during the cold war

I mean they tried to run a Biden bus off the road here before the last election.  I wouldn’t put it past them to do pretty much anything.  
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

I live in the largest liberal city in Texas. They know where we are.  It is a bit concerning to be surrounded by these people.  

It feels a little bit like what it must have felt like to have lived in Berlin surrounded by the East Germans during the cold war

I mean they tried to run a Biden bus off the road here before the last election.  I wouldn’t put it past them to do pretty much anything 
    Agreed there are bumper stickers at the plant "democrat Hunting permit" "infowars.com" "FJB" stuff like that.  All a very similar type of person, it is very clear who is and isn't in the tribe. And if you aren't for them you are against them, at least in their minds.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

I live in the largest liberal city in Texas. They know where we are.  It is a bit concerning to be surrounded by these people.  

I mean they tried to run a Biden bus off the road here before the last election.  I wouldn’t put it past them to do pretty much anything 
    Agreed there are bumper stickers at the plant "democrat Hunting permit" "infowars.com" "FJB" stuff like that.  All a very similar type of person, it is very clear who is and isn't in the tribe. And if you aren't for them you are against them, at least in their minds.
    Right, but what % of the trucks at the plant do you think have right wing stickers?  

I live in a purple state, purple area.  I see very, very few political declarations on vehicles, clothes, etc.  Never see a MAGA hat.  Never see a Trump sticker, etc.  I think the percent of people actually willing to go to war and throw away their cushy lifestyle is about 1% nationwide.  
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,599
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

Right, but what % of the trucks at the plant do you think have right wing stickers?  

I live in a purple state, purple area.  I see very, very few political declarations on vehicles, clothes, etc.  Never see a MAGA hat.  Never see a Trump sticker, etc.  I think the percent of people actually willing to go to war and throw away their cushy lifestyle is about 1% nationwide.  
    You haven’t been to NH recently. And I say this as having been there in 2020 just before the election I noticed a discernible drop in the number of POOTWH yard signs, flags, etc. There are still a number of die hard supporters as it seemed almost every pick up, SUV and higher end car had a POOTWH sticker. 8 million more ‘Muricans voted POOTWH after 4 years and a lifetime of his BS. Don’t underestimate that.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

Pictures from the road trip.  It’s a different world out there.  I could have taken 1,000 pictures easily and that was through 1,500 miles of straight hardcore MAGA territory 

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,823
    Did the FBI do what it must do? Probably. They can't just let treasonous crimes go so as not to rock the boat.

That said, nothing good comes out of this. Either literally nothing comes out of this and it's "vindication" or something does and half the country chooses not to believe it. Either way, when the GQP gets power back, every appointee will be a loyalist beyond even the 45 administration, and/or violence in the streets.  Either way, we're heading for some form of civil war.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

Pictures from the road trip.  It’s a different world out there.  I could have taken 1,000 pictures easily and that was through 1,500 miles of straight hardcore MAGA territory 

Right but that doesn't mean they are willing to throw everything away and start capping 'liberals' and taking on the military. 

Americans are soft.  Look at the crying Jan 6th people.  All of them apologizing.  How many of them were defiant and committed to their beliefs?  Only the ones out of jail who are grifting on this.  But they didn't go into the capital. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

I would say over 25%  how this shakes out over the greater central texas area i couldn't say.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,195
    OnWis97 said:
    Did the FBI do what it must do? Probably. They can't just let treasonous crimes go so as not to rock the boat.

That said, nothing good comes out of this. Either literally nothing comes out of this and it's "vindication" or something does and half the country chooses not to believe it. Either way, when the GQP gets power back, every appointee will be a loyalist beyond even the 45 administration, and/or violence in the streets.  Either way, we're heading for some form of civil war.
    there is no chance 'nothing' comes out of this.   The Feds don't raid without sufficient evidence they will find what they are looking for.  If you get raided by the feds you are fucked.  He will be charged with something for sure.  
  • Options
    Well looks like the police may get defunded after all especially if Matt getts off has his way.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

Right but that doesn't mean they are willing to throw everything away and start capping 'liberals' and taking on the military. 

Americans are soft.  Look at the crying Jan 6th people.  All of them apologizing.  How many of them were defiant and committed to their beliefs?  Only the ones out of jail who are grifting on this.  But they didn't go into the capital. 
    I have been wrong about them from the start.  No way I thought he would even be elected in the first place.  Every time I thought, no way this won’t happen, it does all the way up to Jan 6 and beyond.

this time I am taking them at their word. 

I hope I continue to be wrong and they don’t do anything.  I’m not betting on it though 
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

there is no chance 'nothing' comes out of this.   The Feds don't raid without sufficient evidence they will find what they are looking for.  If you get raided by the feds you are fucked.  He will be charged with something for sure.  
    It could be that he refused to turn over the documents and this was just forceable retrieval without filing a charge. 
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,195
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

It could be that he refused to turn over the documents and this was just forceable retrieval without filing a charge. 
    The FBI is not a document retrieval service.  The steps that have to be taken to get to the point of raiding the home of a former President would not be something they would do if they weren't investigating and getting evidence of a crime.  it's gonna happen.  the level of charges are hard to say, but I fully believe a raid like this will 100% lead to some type of charges.  
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

The FBI is not a document retrieval service.  The steps that have to be taken to get to the point of raiding the home of a former President would not be something they would do if they weren't investigating and getting evidence of a crime.  it's gonna happen.  the level of charges are hard to say, but I fully believe a raid like this will 100% lead to some type of charges.  
    You're right,  it's not a doc retrieval service,  but neither is the National Archives.  I hope you're right,  but I think this is a misdemeanor so it wouldn't surprise me if they don't prosecute,  especially if they have what they were after.  

You would think Garland or Wray would do a presser today. 
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

i hope this is the downfall of Trump. 

That said... I have a very, very, very hard time believing that Trump was stupid enough to have anything incriminating at his house.  

It's possible that he thought he was untouchable... but I really, really, really don't think they're gonna come up with anything.  There's simply been too many warning signs.  Way, way too many signals indicating that he's in legal crosshairs. And I honestly think left-biased media and democrats are partially to blame for this.  NBC, CNN, internet, etc have been all over covering whether or not Garland would indict.  I mean... personally if I'm Trump and I'm seeing this, and I'm watching Garland.....  the thought absolutely crosses my mind that they might come search my home.  So....  what would he do?  Simply sneak anything incriminating somewhere else.  Easy Peazy. 

The only thing I can think of that would make the above inaccurate is if the feds have someone literally on the inside that could confirm that evidence is still in the residence. 

I think Trump moved enough pieces on the chessboard here to put himself yet again in another position to be able to say "See! They're out to get me!"    I hope I'm wrong,  but I think I'm correct.   I look forward to the day when people come on here, quote this and tell me I'm wrong. :) 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told Attorney General Merrick Garland to "preserve your documents and clear your calendar," warning of an oversight probe "when" Republicans take back the chamber in the midterm elections.

Wonder if they also have a “pre planned” data migration.  Funny how the democrats are expected to preserve everything 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Feds don’t get these things wrong.  Raid on Mar-a-Lago is HUGGGHHEEE
    "From 1956 until 1971, the FBI stalked and sabotaged a wide range of groups - from the Communist Party to Martin Luther King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference. Cointelpro labeled King's nonviolent SCLC a Black nationalist "Hate Group," and hounded the Nobel Peace Prize winner until he was assassinated. " https://www.huffpost.com/entry/martin-luther-king-jr-rem_b_426841

Feds can and do get it wrong. Sometimes making up facts from nothing. There's other examples out there of Feds getting it wrong, I just thought I would provide one of the most egregious.
    Uh....this is the most recent former POTUS. Pretty sure Garland has dotted all the T's and crossed all his I's...
    The argument from PJhawks was that feds dont't get these things wrong.  There are actually multiple instances of feds getting things wrong and creating evidence to fit their narrative that we know of.  The Gainesville 8, AIM, Black Panthers just about any civil rights leader and into current times with mass surrveilance against racial justice groups and the Occupy Movement equating members or participants akin to terrorists. 

Lets not forget Comey mishandling Hillary's email investigation and loudly proclaiming about it for months, but not bringing up the Russia investigation into Donald Trump until 2 months into 45s presidency.  So yes there is ample evidence that the Feds can and do get it wrong.  That isn't to say that they did in this instance, but there is the possibility.  Sure there is a new leader, but it is the same institution with the same historical biases.
    If they're using a search warrant on the former president's house, the threshold is higher than all of the stuff you mentioned put together. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

You're right,  it's not a doc retrieval service,  but neither is the National Archives.  I hope you're right,  but I think this is a misdemeanor so it wouldn't surprise me if they don't prosecute,  especially if they have what they were after.  

Like hell they aren't. Those documents belong to the American people and the Nation Archives are the owner's on our behalf. They want their shit back. Again, it was negotiated, POOTWH denied having them, then they turned up and now it appears that the files/documents are incomplete. Some of which are highly classified. Why? For what purpose and by whom and who's orders did they make their way to Mar-I-Lieo? Who might benefit from said highly classified information, for a price? POOTWH fucked with the wrong people, our intelligence agencies and the National Archives and the wrong thing, our national security.

It is against policy for the AG or FBI Director to publicly discuss an ongoing criminal investigation. Their speaking should occur in a courtroom or before an investigative committee under oath and only to those things that do not jeopardize the ongoing criminal investigation. To do otherwise is exactly what POOTWH and the repubs want. Let them squirm and defend POOTWH's actions in a criminal court, not the press.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

Like hell they aren't. Those documents belong to the American people and the Nation Archives are the owner's on our behalf. They want their shit back. Again, it was negotiated, POOTWH denied having them, then they turned up and now it appears that the files/documents are incomplete. Some of which are highly classified. Why? For what purpose and by whom and who's orders did they make their way to Mar-I-Lieo? Who might benefit from said highly classified information, for a price? POOTWH fucked with the wrong people, our intelligence agencies and the National Archives and the wrong thing, our national security.

It is against policy for the AG or FBI Director to publicly discuss an ongoing criminal investigation. Their speaking should occur in a courtroom or before an investigative committee under oath and only to those things that do not jeopardize the ongoing criminal investigation. To do otherwise is exactly what POOTWH and the repubs want. Let them squirm and defend POOTWH's actions in a criminal court, not the press.
    I think one of the big problems is that if all this is done behind closed doors in the interest of national security, what assurances if any do we have that justice is indeed being served and this isn't in his words a witch hunt.  I for one do not take any of the intelligence services or the DOJ at their word without proof.  We can't have democracy if we don't have transparency.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    edited August 2022
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

I think one of the big problems is that if all this is done behind closed doors in the interest of national security, what assurances if any do we have that justice is indeed being served and this isn't in his words a witch hunt.  I for one do not take any of the intelligence services or the DOJ at their word without proof.  We can't have democracy if we don't have transparency.  
    That's what courts and juries are for. Redacted documents are still documents. Testimony to the completeness of files or a collection of documents by people who routinely handle this stuff before the jury is what is needed. The court transcripts are made public unless sealed by the judge. The document's content is not the relevancy to determine whether a crime was committed, although certain documents, highly classified ones, might or could result in national security law violations (improper handling of classified material). What are these closed doors that you speak of?

Document A is one of 30 in a report on Russia's counter espionage efforts, pages 19-21 of Document A is a list of foreign intelligence assets working for US intelligence agencies. Those pages are missing and were found/not found in Mar-I-Lieo after leaving the White House. See how serious this shit is? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, "Defendant POOTWH either destroyed them, lost them, maybe sold them, and this was done after he was told by the National Archives, repeatedly, to preserve all official documents during his four year term." He's fucked.

And do you think a lowly WH staffer is going to take the fall and go to jail rather than testify about how they facilitated the transfer of these documents and/or not say who had access to them or what they saw and who they heard it from?
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    The Judge that signed off on the search warrant is now the recipient of a full time security detail.  Multiple death threats his way.

MAGA way?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    nah, has to be antifa trying to give MAGA a bad name. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    MS13 esse!
  • Options

And BLM, don't forget BLM. Law and order and the back the blue party my ass.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

I have a donkey tattooed on the front of my neck. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited August 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:

My fear as well.

mrussel1 said:

I have a donkey tattooed on the front of my neck. 
    I just have the hat 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

The archives so not have a team of people to physically retreve documents.  They rely on compliance with the law.  When it isn't followed, it's referred to the DOJ.  I think you misunderstood my point. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    OnWis97 said:

The archives so not have a team of people to physically retreve documents.  They rely on compliance with the law.  When it isn't followed, it's referred to the DOJ.  I think you misunderstood my point. 
    Thanks for clarifying. National Archives probably asked DOJ to retrieve their/our documents. Much like the popo would try to retrieve yours or a public trash can taken from a park from a neighbor who took all three of yours or the parks, returned the first one when asked, the second one with your threatening to call the police but kept the third because it was brand new or special in some way, forcing you to call the cops and say I want my/the public's trash can back and I want to press theft charges. The popo are not a trash can retrieval service but in a civilized society become one when needed. Same for the FBI and the National Archives.

I realize some might advocate for you to retrieve your/the public's trash can yourself, using force if necessary because, you know, rights.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    “For the department to pursue a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago tells me that the quantum and quality of the evidence they were reciting — in a search warrant and affidavit that an FBI agent swore to — was likely so pulverizing in its force as to eviscerate any notion that the search warrant and this investigation is politically motivated,” he said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/09/why-the-trump-search-warrant-is-nothing-like-hillarys-emails-00050691

chinese-happy.jpg