Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Pearl Jam is headlining in Rio.

i can’t find the content in the email, but it shows up in the thumbnail?

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    16-18-21-23 MARCH ARE THE DATES FOR EVERYONE WONDERING..
    do you happen to know if they´ll play first CH or ARG? :smiley:
    Santiago is first 
    AHEM...
    https://pearljam.com/tour
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Pearl Jam is headlining in Rio.

i can’t find the content in the email, but it shows up in the thumbnail?

...will not play in lolla only in brazil
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    just go to alterantive nation website. they have all the inside scoop that the expert reports on here. :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2017
    btw..is funny pj goes always
    to europe the year when world cup  is on!
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    AndreJam said:
    This weekend here in Brazil, a lot of music sites are reporting strong rumors about some Pearl Jam shows here in Brazil in 2018 March, coincidentally, the month of Brazil Lollapalooza Festival, in Sao Paulo. Another date would be scheduled for Rio de Janeiro too. Weakly rumors apoint a possible Foo Fighters and Queens of The Stone Age at the same festival. It would be EPIC!
    pj will play  march 18 in brazil
    Wait a minute, so they are not doing Lollapalooza (which takes place between march 23-25?).

.21 and 23 are the dates in brazil..will not play in lolla only in brazil
    sorry,..18th is the date in another country..and i meant march 2018

AndreJam said:
    This weekend here in Brazil, a lot of music sites are reporting strong rumors about some Pearl Jam shows here in Brazil in 2018 March, coincidentally, the month of Brazil Lollapalooza Festival, in Sao Paulo. Another date would be scheduled for Rio de Janeiro too. Weakly rumors apoint a possible Foo Fighters and Queens of The Stone Age at the same festival. It would be EPIC!
    pj will play  march 18 in brazil
    Wait a minute, so they are not doing Lollapalooza (which takes place between march 23-25?).

.21 and 23 are the dates in brazil..will not play in lolla only in brazil
    sorry,..18th is the date in another country..and i meant march 2018

PJ - Perth, Australia (March 06, 1995) Perth, Australia (March 20, 1998) Perth, Australia (February 23, 2003)
    Perth, Australia (November 25, 2006) Perth, Australia (November 14, 2009) EV - Perth Australia, (March 31, 2011)
    Perth Australia, (February 7, 2014) Bourbon & Beyond Festival, Louisville KY (September 23, 2017)
    Pilgrimage Festival, Franklin TN (September 24, 2017)

• Options
    Any hint of an Australian tour
    PJ - Perth, Australia (March 06, 1995) Perth, Australia (March 20, 1998) Perth, Australia (February 23, 2003)
    Perth, Australia (November 25, 2006) Perth, Australia (November 14, 2009) EV - Perth Australia, (March 31, 2011)
    Perth Australia, (February 7, 2014) Bourbon & Beyond Festival, Louisville KY (September 23, 2017)
    Pilgrimage Festival, Franklin TN (September 24, 2017)

• Options
    diamond_marmaladediamond_marmalade Posts: 418
    edited October 2017
    I've noticed this. One of the great things about this is that it adds to the atmosphere. Even when you visit countries who aren't involved in the WC, it is still great watching the games there. Then you add PJ to the mix...
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    So is the West coast tour in the spring or fall? Sounds like Europe in the summer is known but it appears some different thoughts on west coast.  
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Fall, and no one ever said West Coast. 
  • Options
    Gotcha. I must have just assumed West coast was the next most likely spot for US.  Anywhere in the US works for me, just trying to get our family vacations dialed in but it’s hard not knowing dates, haha. 
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 918
    I've read west coast several times, no?

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Summary of thread so far

According to Dimi

- June/July Euro tour
    - Fall US dates 

Speculation from others

- Spring US fall tour (Mid/West is assumed)
    - August/September for Fenway and Wrigley 
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Correct, US in the fall, but which part of the country has yet to be revealed. 

Wasn't Australia mentioned after the fall US dates? Their summer, our winter.
  • Options
    I've noticed this. One of the great things about this is that it adds to the atmosphere. Even when you visit countries who aren't involved in the WC, it is still great watching the games there. Then you add PJ to the mix...
    at 2010 man,was epic fun..i watched england-gemany in a irish pub with pj fans before nigmegen show..was crazy at the pub..and portugal-spain before berlin show in huge screens in berlin park..and the most crazy fun was at dublin..watching brazil game with pj fans from brazil!!was like we was int he stadium insode the pub!!
  • Options
    i think some  south american fans will be happy for next year..
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Really going out on a limb with that one lol
  • Options
    South American fans should be happy in the spring? Kind of makes sense with the other shows down there. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Western USA rumors - early in the thread someone said a solid contact advised him of PJ having a hold on a western USA venue in the spring... now someone is saying they have a solid contact at a venue in Texas that pj is shooting for May... 

So my fancy math tells me PJ is going to do the standard 15-20 show run this spring in the west/southwestern US

Anything involving shows outside of North America I don't give a shit about so im not summarizing lol
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,961
    at 2010 man,was epic fun..i watched england-gemany in a irish pub with pj fans before nigmegen show..was crazy at the pub..and portugal-spain before berlin show in huge screens in berlin park..and the most crazy fun was at dublin..watching brazil game with pj fans from brazil!!was like we was int he stadium insode the pub!!
    Watching Italy on the big screens inside the San Siro was great too. Just a shame they got beat
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    Watching Italy on the big screens inside the San Siro was great too. Just a shame they got beat
    oh yeah,..,that too..and eddie wear italia shirt..and play porch solo!
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 703
    let's turn some of these rumors into Dates!!!!
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    tino_11 said:
    With Ed playing Porch as National anthem before the game, that was great.
  • Options
    MM20303MM20303 Jackson, WY Posts: 8
    my2hands said:
    Western USA rumors - early in the thread someone said a solid contact advised him of PJ having a hold on a western USA venue in the spring... now someone is saying they have a solid contact at a venue in Texas that pj is shooting for May... 

So my fancy math tells me PJ is going to do the standard 15-20 show run this spring in the west/southwestern US

Anything involving shows outside of North America I don't give a shit about so im not summarizing lol
    That's right...I did.  I checked with my source a couple of weeks ago and it's still a held date, but not booked yet.  Western US arena in the spring.  Let's hope it happens!!
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    edited October 2017
    Rio - Marcana Stadium - March 21st

Confirmed on PJ's Facebook. 

Edit: ...and now in email...with Royal Blood opening!
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Rio confirmed
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    Pretty cool that Royal Blood are opening in Rio
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,922
    I can handle a west/south west tour, as long as we get another Fenway show before/after.  And while I enjoyed the hell out of Fenway, I'd much rather do a Boston/Hartford combo ala 2010.  But I suppose beggars can't be choosers.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889

Keep those opening bands out of the u.s.  Yuck
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    mcgruff10 said:

Keep those opening bands out of the u.s.  Yuck
    Agreed 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016