Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Pizza Thread

1155156157158159161»

Comments

  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,381
    Serious pie right there!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993


    I just went to the pizza place across the street from me and grabbed a slice. I always ask them to heat it up to an extra crispy crust. It was great. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,381
    You all are pizza crazy tonight!  Looking good.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,057
    edited November 21
    Damn both the Greek pie and slice are on point! Enjoy!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,057
    @GlowGirl are you in nyc?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 5,521
    GlowGirl said:


    I just went to the pizza place across the street from me and grabbed a slice. I always ask them to heat it up to an extra crispy crust. It was great. 
    A slice? I see two.  ;). Smart move...looks outstanding.  Wish I was on the pizza train tonight.  Lot of good stuff being posted. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    mcgruff10 said:
    @GlowGirl are you in nyc?
    Yes. I am in the East Village in Manhattan. Lots of slice places in the neighborhood. When I saw those bubbles in the crust I had to ask for that one. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    You all are pizza crazy tonight!  Looking good.
    I wasn’t on planning on pizza for dinner until I saw this thread. Then I had to get a slice. It all looked so good. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,057
    bbiggs said:
    GlowGirl said:


    I just went to the pizza place across the street from me and grabbed a slice. I always ask them to heat it up to an extra crispy crust. It was great. 
    A slice? I see two.  ;). Smart move...looks outstanding.  Wish I was on the pizza train tonight.  Lot of good stuff being posted. 
    It is 8:51 central time, order some delivery!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,057
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    @GlowGirl are you in nyc?
    Yes. I am in the East Village in Manhattan. Lots of slice places in the neighborhood. When I saw those bubbles in the crust I had to ask for that one. 
    Looks great! What is your go to pizza place?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    mcgruff10 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    @GlowGirl are you in nyc?
    Yes. I am in the East Village in Manhattan. Lots of slice places in the neighborhood. When I saw those bubbles in the crust I had to ask for that one. 
    Looks great! What is your go to pizza place?
    There are so many. When I want to grab a slice I usually go to Little Gios (where I went tonight), or Stromboli’s. I generally stay away from the 99 cents slice places or chains like Rays. Though in my past partying days I was known to hit up a Rays at 4:00am. If I want a whole pizza I often order from Two Boots (cornmeal crust). If I am going out for pizza and want fancy wood fired - Lil Frankies is pretty good. Bet you didn’t think this would be such a long answer. All of these places are in close walking distance to me. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,057
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    @GlowGirl are you in nyc?
    Yes. I am in the East Village in Manhattan. Lots of slice places in the neighborhood. When I saw those bubbles in the crust I had to ask for that one. 
    Looks great! What is your go to pizza place?
    There are so many. When I want to grab a slice I usually go to Little Gios (where I went tonight), or Stromboli’s. I generally stay away from the 99 cents slice places or chains like Rays. Though in my past partying days I was known to hit up a Rays at 4:00am. If I want a whole pizza I often order from Two Boots (cornmeal crust). If I am going out for pizza and want fancy wood fired - Lil Frankies is pretty good. Bet you didn’t think this would be such a long answer. All of these places are in close walking distance to me. 
    There are no short answers when naming your favorite pizza places.  ;) thanks for sharing and keep them coming!  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    bbiggs said:
    GlowGirl said:


    I just went to the pizza place across the street from me and grabbed a slice. I always ask them to heat it up to an extra crispy crust. It was great. 
    A slice? I see two.  ;). Smart move...looks outstanding.  Wish I was on the pizza train tonight.  Lot of good stuff being posted. 
    There may have been two :blush:
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MOPosts: 420

  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 30,891
    One of my wife’s favorites 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,381
    Smart lady!  That looks bonkers good

    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 24,057
    rk with some good looking pies from st. louis!  those basil leaves might be a world record! lol
    cliffy, just wow.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,551

    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,077
    mickeyrat said:


    they know how to do pepperoni in ohio. they know how to do subs, too.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,077
    RK50065 said:


    another example of pepperoni done right.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 30,891
    Smart lady!  That looks bonkers good

    Santuccis. It’s good stuff. I’m just not the biggest fan of cheese on bottom 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 16,308
    Poncier said:

    Mickey Mouse! You know, he’s in the house!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,551
    That's the wife's Mickey tea kettle.
    This weekend we rock Portland
Sign In or Register to comment.