Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 823
    Something with an Ed silhouette in GAA gear and a hurley would be pretty cool. But anyone suggesting an image of him standing in that figure 8 in Chicago can sod off ;) Maybe the Library at Trinity as a motif? Might not be Guinness in the glass-had a Gibney's stout or two the other week and it was quite enjoyable :)
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    SJD3232 said:
    This is just nuts.  I really hope the 10C drops a few for those who missed out.

10C will drop some, probably after tour. However, you'll see just as many, if not more for sale. Good luck.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Oh yeah. That drop will probably be random, so more bitching to follow.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Guys - that's not a Guinness....it's a Murphy's :)
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

Hehe ;)
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Cork > Dublin
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,510
    For a number of personal reasons, this is the last thing I would want to frame and hang on my wall. But the little surfer ripping a foam wave through the head of that pint is pretty hilarious. I typically love Munk's work, but like someone else said, this seems corny as heck. It's like he took every stereotypical item one would expect to find in an Irish gift shop and mashed it together.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Merch line as of a couple minutes ago. Sure is a little different looking then in the U.S. They would be wrapped around the building right now. No one has given indication yet if this is where the merch is though or if it is inside somewhere.  

• Options
    Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 535
    edited June 2017
    Mistake
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    They only sell merchandise inside the venue. There will be lots available after the show. Irish people don't really go in merch like US fans do
    I wouldn't count on that.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,053
    Mistake
    Goody!  Maybe I can get a flag pin then!

Also ISO Belgium...  I forgot about that country on the tour.

ISO Ireland and Italy too.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    Attaway77 said:
    This poster mayham is normal, it happens no matter what tour. Eventually another cool one comes out and knocks the next one out. It's just about what people like and if they let the storm calm and feeding frenzy slow down, they'll get what they want when people realize they're not going to get those ridiculous prices they want. Been some nice posters this tour but there are still a lot of other great ones out there from the past that exist, AND, more shows to come and I'm pretty sure a U.S. tour will follow eventually. Tour time is flipper paradise..... Just ride it out and you'll eventually get your hands on the one you like for a NORMAL PRICE, NOT WHAT SOMEONE PUTS UP FOR SALE CAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL ACTUALLY BE SOLD AT A RIDICULOUS COST. We've all been around this place for awhile now, it will never change.
    at the minneapolis show in 2011, there was a mammoth stack of posters still available after the show. and it is a great poster. I don't get the inconsistency. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Horse2345 said:
    They only sell merchandise inside the venue. There will be lots available after the show. Irish people don't really go in merch like US fans do
    I got my PJ poster last time after the show- lots available and was much nice than the one on offer tonight
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Horse2345 said:
    I got my PJ poster last time after the show- lots available and was much nice than the one on offer tonight
    We'll soon find out...Ed's set is about to start...
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 308
    Does anyone know if BradK has shipped his EV London APs yet? (I have not received the one I purchased from artillery.)

I ask only because an unauthorized purchase of one using my eBay account was made, and the seller has refused to cancel the transaction. They have now marked the item as shipped with tracking info provided. It seems improbable they have received the poster from Brad already.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    edocon said:
    Does anyone know if BradK has shipped his EV London APs yet? (I have not received the one I purchased from artillery.)

I ask only because an unauthorized purchase of one using my eBay account was made, and the seller has refused to cancel the transaction. They have now marked the item as shipped with tracking info provided. It seems improbable they have received the poster from Brad already.
    Doubt thats its shipped, but some sellers do that, fill out the info and pay online then print the label but nothings actually been shipped. They do it just to make it look like they shipped right away. Track it if you want to know for sure.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options

That is definitely not Murphy's. Murphy's essentially looks the same as Guinness - black beer with a white head but tastes like total piss. That is Smithwicks,which is a red ale. Why would they put Murphy's on the Dublin poster when it is brewed in Cork( tomorrow nights poster) Smithwicks is also not from Dublin, it's from Kilkenny but it is not Guinness or Murphy's. Smithwicks, as far as I know is the only Irish red ale which goes back a few years- not a hipster IPA
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    Horse2345 said:
    We'll soon find out...Ed's set is about to start...
    Still available, my friend just got me one. It's great I get the poster without having to endure the gig
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    5 on the bay already haha. What a fuckin joke. I don't know why I still get surprised by this. I really should be used to it by now. People don't even wait to have it in hand anymore! 
    It pisses me off too, especially when's I miss out,
    It pisses me off more... I don't want to sell to people who only care about a poster as a voucher to make themselves a little money, I don't spend all this time and energy making art for fans of any band so some person can waltz in at the last minute and take what I made and make a few bucks for themselves for doing absolutely nothing

If you guys do some clever sleuthing, and ask the sellers questions about their location or find out their name, I can cancel their orders.  

Always amazes me people sell something on ebay they don't have yet. 
    All class. Thank you.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,053

That is definitely not Murphy's. Murphy's essentially looks the same as Guinness - black beer with a white head but tastes like total piss. That is Smithwicks,which is a red ale. Why would they put Murphy's on the Dublin poster when it is brewed in Cork( tomorrow nights poster) Smithwicks is also not from Dublin, it's from Kilkenny but it is not Guinness or Murphy's. Smithwicks, as far as I know is the only Irish red ale which goes back a few years- not a hipster IPA
    I drink Smithwicks on occasion here in NY and never knew it was a red ale?!? Damn bars are always so dark...
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    For people going, does it look like Zippos are hard to get?
    If not, if someone has a spare please PM me.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,445
    Love the surfer in that Dublin poster :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Looking for any of the misc items like pins/buttons, coasters, patches, and of course the lighter. I have plenty to trade or $, please PM me if you can help me out! Thanks much!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I drink Smithwicks on occasion here in NY and never knew it was a red ale?!? Damn bars are always so dark...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smithwick's

It is a red ale. 

• Options
    edited June 2017

This is Smithwick's. It is red.
  • Options
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    on2legs said:
    I love the whole print

Amsterdam had 3 straight prints with Tulips & Windmills and everyone loved them, but put a pint on 1 Irish print and it's too cliche? lol
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    my2hands said:
    on2legs said:
    I love the whole print

Amsterdam had 3 straight prints with Tulips & Windmills and everyone loved them, but put a pint on 1 Irish print and it's too cliche? lol
    In person the Dublin poster is weak
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    2017 zippo up for trade with other zippos of the series
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,445
    Air23 said:
    my2hands said:
    on2legs said:
    I love the whole print

In person the Dublin poster is weak
         It doesn't even taste like real beer.  Weak. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore