What would you do if you received a rare poster in a mystery box?

2»

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,189
    PP193448 said:
    Demetrios has been in search of that poster for quite some time. Pm him if you sell.  Remember that some people like him, if you treat decent without gouging price, may return the favor by helping you find any of your potential grails in the future.  Good karma can go a long way here.  Good luck in your decision.  :peace:
    @demetrios

HEY!  I asked first!!! lol
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
    PP193448 said:
    Demetrios has been in search of that poster for quite some time. Pm him if you sell.  Remember that some people like him, if you treat decent without gouging price, may return the favor by helping you find any of your potential grails in the future.  Good karma can go a long way here.  Good luck in your decision.  :peace:
    @demetrios

Yes. @tempo_n_groove first. Once he's secured with one I'm next. :) 
  • Sell it or trade it.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    edited May 2017
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

Oops.  Sorry to poster block you Chris!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

no more stickers for you then!
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

Next thing you know you'll take me socks away...
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

i do need new dog toys...
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

Oh man that's mean...
  • themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    I'd sell it at market value or trade for another item of perceived equal worth between both parties.  It's nice hooking people up for sure but I'd take this as an opportunity to either make some money back or acquire something I really valued.
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

Oh man that's mean...

We're coming for your brews next!!! :wink:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,908
    Hasn't the OP clarified she does not have the uncut variant? I think we're guilty of jumping the gun a lil'. If I score the uncut SEA variant I'm selling it @tempo_n_groove and if he's not interested then @demetrios
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    100 Pacer said:
    Hasn't the OP clarified she does not have the uncut variant? I think we're guilty of jumping the gun a lil'. If I score the uncut SEA variant I'm selling it @tempo_n_groove and if he's not interested then @demetrios
    SJD3232 has one for sale/trade as mentioned early in the first page. 
  • I traded away a Calgary 2013 Hockey Variant I received from the mystery box for two posters I really wanted, Wrigley 2013 Hot Dog and an 09' Chicago Tom Tomorrow...we discussed back and forth and are both happy with the trade...got to meet up with another great PJ fan in the process...I think it's the spirit of the whole thing to get to interact with other fans
  • it's part of the point of the mystery box IMHO. it's not like you are buying it KNOWING you are scoring a rare poster enabling you to trade for something you want. it's a gamble, and with gambling, comes freedom of choice. 

sell or trade for fair market value and feel zero guilt. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    100 Pacer said:
    Agreed. The uncut SEA I figure is worth ~$350 but if someone offers you $300 would you turn it down? Since auctions aren't allowed here and you're saving on eBay seller fees ask $300 plus shipping and spread the karma around. 
    I think its worthlittle more then $350

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Never understood why anyone would want that poster... I would sell it in a heartbeat
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    my2hands said:
    Never understood why anyone would want that poster... I would sell it in a heartbeat

I don't get it either...and I went to that show!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    PP193448 said:
    @demetrios

:frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1