Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    edited July 2018
    This kind of hateful  ignorant behavior did not happen  during Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.....

Trump's America. These deplorable folks clearly feel emboldened. It's not surprising.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    they've always been around.  they just now have have a voice at the top.  sad fucking state.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    BS44325 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    Another  supporter of the Racist-in-Chief in action....

Not sure why this is in the Trump thread. Dude was a huge douche, and yes my money is on he voted for Trump. I could find some real douches who didn’t too. I hope the first cop received some disciplinary action too.
    If you haven’t noticed, bigots feel validated by trump, which is a green light to do this stuff. 

I just don’t agree with that. Only a very small number do and they were trash before Trump came along.
    Its just a pet peeve of mine when the worst example is taken and applied to everyone, which was what this looked like to me.
    How long has it been since we’ve had this many GOP nazis running for office?

I just saw Auschwitz in Krakow. I know what a nazi is. These guys aren’t nazis and you are not a good person for making the comparison.

(I used to go back on forth on whether one who used this comparison was either dumb or not a good person and I have concluded following the trip that the answer is not a good person.)

I was using their own term they identify themselves as. I use white supremacist personally, if that makes you happy. 

• Options

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    As long as the ends justify the means. A PT Barnum for our times, that Team Trump Treason.

@BS@BS44325

What do you think of the leader of your country lying with 3 out of 4 claims?
    He’s not my leader. My leader is the groping guy.
    Both must of attended the school of sexual predetors Baffoon is a total creep and has hi's masters on groping remember the locker room talk video ...
    Well the locker room talk sure ain’t nice...agreed. But my leader actually grabbed this girl by the p.... 
    what locker room have you been in?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    BS44325 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Not sure why this is in the Trump thread. Dude was a huge douche, and yes my money is on he voted for Trump. I could find some real douches who didn’t too. I hope the first cop received some disciplinary action too.
    If you haven’t noticed, bigots feel validated by trump, which is a green light to do this stuff. 

I just don’t agree with that. Only a very small number do and they were trash before Trump came along.
    Its just a pet peeve of mine when the worst example is taken and applied to everyone, which was what this looked like to me.

I just saw Auschwitz in Krakow. I know what a nazi is. These guys aren’t nazis and you are not a good person for making the comparison.

(I used to go back on forth on whether one who used this comparison was either dumb or not a good person and I have concluded following the trip that the answer is not a good person.)

https://https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.sfchronicle.com/politics/amp/Neo-Nazi-running-second-to-Feinstein-in-Senate-12885920.php

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/579612002

Two instances of Nazi candidates running for the GOP. Or do you prefer Holocaust denier? Counter-Semitic??

So you went to Auschwitz and came away with the conviction that people who are concerned about increasing violence against minorities and demonization of immigrants are the “bad people”. Congratulations - you completely failed to grasp the point. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    As long as the ends justify the means. A PT Barnum for our times, that Team Trump Treason.

@BS@BS44325

Both must of attended the school of sexual predetors Baffoon is a total creep and has hi's masters on groping remember the locker room talk video ...
    Well the locker room talk sure ain’t nice...agreed. But my leader actually grabbed this girl by the p.... 
    Read the thread. I was reading Jose’s words back.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

@BS@BS44325

So do you think it’s locker room talk or trump bragging about sexual assault?

• Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

@BS@BS44325

Neither.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

@BS@BS44325

Neither.
    Then what do you think it is?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

https://https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.sfchronicle.com/politics/amp/Neo-Nazi-running-second-to-Feinstein-in-Senate-12885920.php

Two instances of Nazi candidates running for the GOP. Or do you prefer Holocaust denier? Counter-Semitic??

So you went to Auschwitz and came away with the conviction that people who are concerned about increasing violence against minorities and demonization of immigrants are the “bad people”. Congratulations - you completely failed to grasp the point. 

Two instances? It’s the same instance at two different links. Either way this scumbag is not being embraced by the GOP at all even if he tries to run under it’s name. 

With respect to your second point I have zero problem with concerns about the treatment of minorities or the demonization of immigrants. I share those concerns. The republican party shares those concerns. The people who I think are “not good” are those who will compare voters concerned about illegal immigration to nazis. The guy in your link is a nazi. The standard GOP voter is not. Trump is not. Calling them nazis is a sick scare tactic that abuses a real atrocity. It abuses the memory of those who suffered under that atrocity.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

@BS@BS44325

Neither.
    A ridiculously famous guy bragging to another (slightly less) famous guy about how easy it is for famous guys to get girls. Crude? Absolutely. Disgusting? For sure. Disrespectful to women? 100%. Sexual Assault? No.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

@BS@BS44325

Neither.
    A ridiculously famous guy bragging to another (slightly less) famous guy about how easy it is for famous guys to get girls. Crude? Absolutely. Disgusting? For sure. Disrespectful to women? 100%. Sexual Assault? No.
    People brag, sure. What type of person brags about non-consensual sexual contact? 

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    My friend asked me to read this today and I have no fking idea what he's saying here....

How can you not understand this? Seriously? He is talking about crowd records at these venues. How he doesn’t need a band to break a crowd record. He is able to break the records because he can fill space other artists need with people. He is also comparing his “words” with music...saying that he only needs his voice. But not just his voice...the thoughts that come along with the voice. The “thoughts” are more important.

People who keep laughing that they don’t “get it” when it is ao obvious are protraying themselves as dumber then the president who they insist is an idiot.
    I don't know but me and my buddy are quite intelligent and educated and we are confused as are the many social media users commenting on this....
    Maybe you can teach me and others to speak and understand Trumplish?
    I just explained it to you. Seems pretty obvious to me and I managed to figure it out without a buddy.
    Must be only something Trump voters understand easily I guess.
    The language of Trump. It is foreign to me and many others.
    Always remember: the brain is much more important. Also: Elton John. 
    Noted.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Trump’s America

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Comparing Trump to other world leaders is like comparing apples and orange.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

“Worst examples?” It’s becoming a daily occurrence with no condemnation from the repubes.

It really isn’t difficult to find examples of trash human beings on the republican or democrat side. They’ve always existed. Neither represent the majority.
    How does one white trash man ripping into a women for being Hispanic who has zero ties to politics represent Trump? No, I’m not going to waste my time putting down every piece of trash I see. That doesn’t mean I condone the behavior.
    I can sit here and post countless videos of people who most likely voted Hilary and Obama saying go murder people and ask why aren’t you standing up against this. There’s no point in wasting our time in the small extreme minority who are just bat crazy and assuming. The left just assumes thebrepresent the majority. They don’t.
  • Options
    Being a Trump supporter means having to find excuses for racist nonsense on a daily basis. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Being a Trump supporter means having to find excuses for racist nonsense on a daily basis. 
    Has to be exhausting.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    edited July 2018
    Has to be exhausting.
    I recall you pointing out that I make excuses on multiple threads. It wasn’t meant in a disrespectful way, at least I didn’t take it that way.
    But I disagree, I’m not making excuses. I see a lot that either doesn’t make sense or bothers me. It bothers me when everyone who voted for Trump gets lumped into a racist bigot group, and it’s being done all the time. 
    It doesn’t make sense to me to find one random dude acting like an idiot, who has no ties to politics (and my guess no ties to a high school diploma either) and blaming Trumpnfor that. People like that have always been here, and unfortunately always will. They exist on both sides, but many won’t admit that. I can find some Hilary supporter who is calling out people to murder cops, but you won’t see me saying “look what Hilary’s America is like” because that doesn’t fit mos of those who support her.
    Its been going on for 2 years, it started as a politiCal tactic to gain votes by trying to shame everyone who isn’t in their party by lumping them all together with negative stereotypes, and it just keeps rolling.
    Its very annoying. (Not you, the general statements I keep seeing repeated that I was referring to)
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Has to be exhausting.
    I recall you pointing out that I make excuses on multiple threads. It wasn’t meant in a disrespectful way, at least I didn’t take it that way.
    But I disagree, I’m not making excuses. I see a lot that either doesn’t make sense or bothers me. It bothers me when everyone who voted for Trump gets lumped into a racist bigot group, and it’s being done all the time. 
    It doesn’t make sense to me to find one random dude acting like an idiot, who has no ties to politics (and my guess no ties to a high school diploma either) and blaming Trumpnfor that. People like that have always been here, and unfortunately always will. They exist on both sides, but many won’t admit that. I can find some Hilary supporter who is calling out people to murder cops, but you won’t see me saying “look what Hilary’s America is like” because that doesn’t fit mos of those who support her.
    Its been going on for 2 years, it started as a politiCal tactic to gain votes by trying to shame everyone who isn’t in their party by lumping them all together with negative stereotypes, and it just keeps rolling.
    Its very annoying. (Not you, the general statements I keep seeing repeated that I was referring to)
    I like you, Mace. When I did point that out, I was not meaning to be disrespectful so thanks for understanding that.

I feel you are more middle than sometimes you are made out to be- venturing further right when under attack.

It is people like you that ultimately will direct the course of your country. If good republican people with strong values recognize how damaging Trump has been and this is reflected in the next election... the Republican Party will be forced to look in the mirror and at least partially reinvent itself in a positive way.

It's a disaster the way I see it right now. And if you're not opposed... you're in favour. There's no middle ground with this asshole and his cronies.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    PTAPE 

What Jonathan Chait Gets Right About Trump and Russia - POLITICO https://apple.news/APBR0axJtRiugDWn_KA0SMw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    “Zero to do with the Team Trump Treason campaign.”

Paul Manafort's lawyers have new concerns about where he should be jailed - CNN Politics https://apple.news/AhB5O33WYQx-ElaPJwwzzWw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

“Worst examples?” It’s becoming a daily occurrence with no condemnation from the repubes.

It really isn’t difficult to find examples of trash human beings on the republican or democrat side. They’ve always existed. Neither represent the majority.
    How does one white trash man ripping into a women for being Hispanic who has zero ties to politics represent Trump? No, I’m not going to waste my time putting down every piece of trash I see. That doesn’t mean I condone the behavior.
    I can sit here and post countless videos of people who most likely voted Hilary and Obama saying go murder people and ask why aren’t you standing up against this. There’s no point in wasting our time in the small extreme minority who are just bat crazy and assuming. The left just assumes thebrepresent the majority. They don’t.
    It’s not a small extreme minority. It’s 35% of Team Trump Treason’s base and another 12-18% of the silent majority that BS alluded to.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Two instances? It’s the same instance at two different links. Either way this scumbag is not being embraced by the GOP at all even if he tries to run under it’s name. 

With respect to your second point I have zero problem with concerns about the treatment of minorities or the demonization of immigrants. I share those concerns. The republican party shares those concerns. The people who I think are “not good” are those who will compare voters concerned about illegal immigration to nazis. The guy in your link is a nazi. The standard GOP voter is not. Trump is not. Calling them nazis is a sick scare tactic that abuses a real atrocity. It abuses the memory of those who suffered under that atrocity.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/02/07/us/nazi-congress-illinois.amp.html

Here’s the other link I meant to post. A second Nazi. 

And we aren’t talking about GOP voters, we’re talking about GOP politicians. The original post you replied to was clear about that. It’s indisputable that much further right candidates are feeling comfortable being open about their beliefs now, compared to a few years ago. And some of those candidates are entirely comfortable with Nazi  ideology.  

• Options
    But since you brought up the issue of GOP voters, it’s hard to ignore the statement in the article that 46% of republicans polled were in favour of Little, who is completely open about his anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying, and yes, Nazi beliefs. 46%. So yes, maybe we can’t say that the majority of republican voters support Nazi policies, but 46% is a pretty sizeable minority. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    But since you brought up the issue of GOP voters, it’s hard to ignore the statement in the article that 46% of republicans polled were in favour of Little, who is completely open about his anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying, and yes, Nazi beliefs. 46%. So yes, maybe we can’t say that the majority of republican voters support Nazi policies, but 46% is a pretty sizeable minority. 
    46% is 100% more than it should be
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    NOTHING LIKE A HEALTHY DOSE OF MODERN DAY NAZISM
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/world/europe/trump-nato-live-updates.amp.html
    Orange Baffoon representing America like a total idiot the whole country should refute this idiot and again if you support the idiot in chief you need your head examined!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    or not.  you just resort to whataboutism.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Putin’s Useful Idiot is off and running at NATO right out of the gate...
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.