Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,348
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Remember when "But Gorsuch..." was funny?

Ugh. Really?

Mitch McConnell and his hijacking of the supreme court for 11 months is responsible for Gorsuch, not the president. Any republican would've nominated someone with his credentials.

No kidding.

So what's the point of your post?
    If you're a conservative, which I am, and believe in conservative principles, which I do, then these decisions that have rolled out over the last few days are meaningful to you. They are far more important and long lasting then anything Trump himself can actually do. It explains why a conservative can support Trump even if he can be a jackass as "jackassery" in time will evaporate while these decisions will probably last a lifetime. The dwindling number of #NeverTrump conservatives would have preferred the average GOP voter to throw away their vote against their long term interests. But more to the point... I happen to think Trump is accomplishing a lot but there was a time only a few short months ago where many were saying "But Gorsuch..." as a punch line. What I am saying is that even if it was the only thing Trump accomplished just by the fact that he was elected (and there is no guarantee another republican candidate would have won the blue states Trump won) then it would have been more then plenty. People who hate these 5-4 decisions are probably not laughing now.

What's conservative about separating families from the border or banning muslims from entering our country, or forcing American companies like Harley Davidson to produce their product overseas as a result of Trump's dumb trade war, or adding billions (trillions?) to the deficit? I think I am missing something here.

There is nothing conservative about Donald Trump. Nothing. The man is a carnival barking fraud conservative who just placates to gun lovers, despite not being a gun enthusiast; and Christians, despite never going to church and never displaying any of their supposed values.

Perhaps you're excited about Space Force!

Companies like Toyota, Mercedes, Subaru, etc., came to build factories here in the US not because of tariffs but because it was cheaper.  I do wonder if Harley Davidson was contemplating a move and this sealed the deal?

I agree with everything else.  Trump has always said, years ago, that if he ran for president he would run Republican.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,451
    edited June 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    I'm conflicted about Schmidt because I like so much of what he has to say, yet he was the one who foisted Sarah Palin on the national scene and kind of expedited the GOP's fall from grace. At the same time, this guy speaks truth to power every time he opens his mouth.  
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,797
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Can our resident Trump interpreters (the ones who get all his 'jokes') explain what The Aura is?
    He mentioned it in his attack on Harley Davidson, who are struggling with his inept economics policies, and the capitalisation confuses me.
    Is it like 'The Secret'?
    Yea, wrap your mind around that one. Team Trump Treason Willy billy imposed tariffs and the EU replies in kind. Harley Davidson reacts by moving some operations oversees to remain competitive. Team Trump Treason threatens them with the biggest taxes they’ve ever seen and belittles them for being weak. It’s like Donny Jr. ate more than half of Eric’s ice cream because Team Trump Treason made them split a scoop when he’s got 60 gallons in the freezer and when Eric complained, Team Trump Treason whooped his ass for defying his logic. What a fucking nightmare. Harley riders should parade to DC and surround the White House and rev their engines 24/7 for a few weeks. Do the same at Team Trump Treasons hotels. This guy really needs a smack in the mouth. Hello, Pompeo? Not that I advocate that but I think it may very well be the only thing that will register with him and get his attention.
    Please stop saying "Team Trump Treason." You sound like Trump himself when refers to Hillary as "Crooked Hillary" or Cruz as "Lyin' Ted."
    No, no I won’t. Not until Team Trump Treason is impeached, voted out of office or resigns. He’s not fit to serve in the office of the presidency. In fact, he’s not fit to serve anyone at a Taco Bell. Buh, buh, buh Hillary!
    I'm beginning to believe he will never be impeached (and he will never resign). the democrats have proven themselves to be spineless pussies for the last few years. 
    I'm not sure what the Dems have to do with it. The other Republicans are the ones who have proven themselves spineless pussies.
    I've been reading quite a lot of articles and opinion pieces lately that are saying the dems need to grow some balls and start standing up for what's right, instead of the "let's be civil" stuff. I agree with "let's be civil", I think even yesterday I said something similar on here, but it's clearly not working. The low road is the one that keeps winning. 

how do you combat that without fighting the same way? it failed in 2016, and it continues to fail in 2018. 

Everything they've done has been reactionary. and when all you do is react,  your opponent remains ahead. 

do I agree with Maxine waters? No. even though she has now said she was not encouraging violence, the message remains. You put something like that out there, and people will respond in ways you didn't anticipate. 

But maybe she's onto something. 
    Civil?  Read a few of the comments on here and it's not very civil...

Anitfa, heard of them?

You did mention Mrs Waters and I'm sure there is more to follow.

This calling every republican a racist thing will only make this country uglier.  It's sad and people will defend in doing so.

I know you didn't call them racists Hugh so don't focus on that.

Who called all republicans racist? More often I see the comment that they are okay with supporting trump, who is racist. 
    There was a good article in the NYT, I think, pointing out that “conservative” and “republican” are no longer equivalent. I would say that someone who still supports the current Republican Party and its policies is at the least comfortable supporting a racist agenda. 

Silly
    I didn't read the article, but it seems obvious that Trump's politics are not conservative.  Do you really not see the litany of non-conservative policies he is trying here (blown budget, trade wars, tariffs, picking winners and losers in the market place (see Amazon), etc.).  
    I agree with you. Trump is non-ideological in the sense he just wants "wins". For him it isn't about being conservative in any way unless being conservative can give him a "win" in another arena. I would bet that when it comes to appointing a conservative judge he does so not because he actually cares but because he thinks it will give him a "win" with the electorate. With respect to trade I believe he is a free-trader at heart but he recognizes that the world isn't really participating in a free and fair trade system so he is willing to take completely non-conservative position in order to generate a future economic "win" overall. In his mind he believes the US can withstand the negative aspects of a trade war and eventually "win" through future negotiated settlement. It's controversial but it is definitely a strategy. The debt is the biggest thing for sure but at the end of the day your country, my country, every country is screwed on debt unless they are willing to take on entitlement spending. It is "conservative" to want to cut this spending but I am not sure at the end of the day even Trump has the balls to tackle it. Which is why I am globally pessimistic...I don't think anybody has the balls.

Lastly on "Trump's politics are not conservative" it amazes me that the democrats do not take advantage of this. There is no doubt in my mind that other then judges (which he has to appoint) he is by far the most liberal president the democrats will ever see. They have a massive opportunity to cut a deal with him on some liberal terms if only they chose not to "resist". He has the capacity like no other to turn to his GOP base and get them to pipe down. It seems to me that much could be solved if they threw their hatred down.
    I don't think he's a free trader at all.  That's not how he has conducted his business historically.  He presses down on subcontractors, fails to pay his subs, etc.  He doesn't believe in compromise.  If he doesn't get everything he wants, he thinks he's getting ripped off.  That's not how a free trader thinks.  
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

Mitch McConnell and his hijacking of the supreme court for 11 months is responsible for Gorsuch, not the president. Any republican would've nominated someone with his credentials.

No kidding.

If you're a conservative, which I am, and believe in conservative principles, which I do, then these decisions that have rolled out over the last few days are meaningful to you. They are far more important and long lasting then anything Trump himself can actually do. It explains why a conservative can support Trump even if he can be a jackass as "jackassery" in time will evaporate while these decisions will probably last a lifetime. The dwindling number of #NeverTrump conservatives would have preferred the average GOP voter to throw away their vote against their long term interests. But more to the point... I happen to think Trump is accomplishing a lot but there was a time only a few short months ago where many were saying "But Gorsuch..." as a punch line. What I am saying is that even if it was the only thing Trump accomplished just by the fact that he was elected (and there is no guarantee another republican candidate would have won the blue states Trump won) then it would have been more then plenty. People who hate these 5-4 decisions are probably not laughing now.

What's conservative about separating families from the border or banning muslims from entering our country, or forcing American companies like Harley Davidson to produce their product overseas as a result of Trump's dumb trade war, or adding billions (trillions?) to the deficit? I think I am missing something here.

There is nothing conservative about Donald Trump. Nothing. The man is a carnival barking fraud conservative who just placates to gun lovers, despite not being a gun enthusiast; and Christians, despite never going to church and never displaying any of their supposed values.

Companies like Toyota, Mercedes, Subaru, etc., came to build factories here in the US not because of tariffs but because it was cheaper.  I do wonder if Harley Davidson was contemplating a move and this sealed the deal?

I agree with everything else.  Trump has always said, years ago, that if he ran for president he would run Republican.
    They likely built factories in the US because that's who gave them the best incentives ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Can our resident Trump interpreters (the ones who get all his 'jokes') explain what The Aura is?
    He mentioned it in his attack on Harley Davidson, who are struggling with his inept economics policies, and the capitalisation confuses me.
    Is it like 'The Secret'?
    Yea, wrap your mind around that one. Team Trump Treason Willy billy imposed tariffs and the EU replies in kind. Harley Davidson reacts by moving some operations oversees to remain competitive. Team Trump Treason threatens them with the biggest taxes they’ve ever seen and belittles them for being weak. It’s like Donny Jr. ate more than half of Eric’s ice cream because Team Trump Treason made them split a scoop when he’s got 60 gallons in the freezer and when Eric complained, Team Trump Treason whooped his ass for defying his logic. What a fucking nightmare. Harley riders should parade to DC and surround the White House and rev their engines 24/7 for a few weeks. Do the same at Team Trump Treasons hotels. This guy really needs a smack in the mouth. Hello, Pompeo? Not that I advocate that but I think it may very well be the only thing that will register with him and get his attention.
    Please stop saying "Team Trump Treason." You sound like Trump himself when refers to Hillary as "Crooked Hillary" or Cruz as "Lyin' Ted."
    No, no I won’t. Not until Team Trump Treason is impeached, voted out of office or resigns. He’s not fit to serve in the office of the presidency. In fact, he’s not fit to serve anyone at a Taco Bell. Buh, buh, buh Hillary!
    I'm beginning to believe he will never be impeached (and he will never resign). the democrats have proven themselves to be spineless pussies for the last few years. 
    I'm not sure what the Dems have to do with it. The other Republicans are the ones who have proven themselves spineless pussies.
    I've been reading quite a lot of articles and opinion pieces lately that are saying the dems need to grow some balls and start standing up for what's right, instead of the "let's be civil" stuff. I agree with "let's be civil", I think even yesterday I said something similar on here, but it's clearly not working. The low road is the one that keeps winning. 

how do you combat that without fighting the same way? it failed in 2016, and it continues to fail in 2018. 

Everything they've done has been reactionary. and when all you do is react,  your opponent remains ahead. 

do I agree with Maxine waters? No. even though she has now said she was not encouraging violence, the message remains. You put something like that out there, and people will respond in ways you didn't anticipate. 

Anitfa, heard of them?

This calling every republican a racist thing will only make this country uglier.  It's sad and people will defend in doing so.

Who called all republicans racist? More often I see the comment that they are okay with supporting trump, who is racist. 
    There was a good article in the NYT, I think, pointing out that “conservative” and “republican” are no longer equivalent. I would say that someone who still supports the current Republican Party and its policies is at the least comfortable supporting a racist agenda. 

Silly
    I didn't read the article, but it seems obvious that Trump's politics are not conservative.  Do you really not see the litany of non-conservative policies he is trying here (blown budget, trade wars, tariffs, picking winners and losers in the market place (see Amazon), etc.).  
    I agree with you. Trump is non-ideological in the sense he just wants "wins". For him it isn't about being conservative in any way unless being conservative can give him a "win" in another arena. I would bet that when it comes to appointing a conservative judge he does so not because he actually cares but because he thinks it will give him a "win" with the electorate. With respect to trade I believe he is a free-trader at heart but he recognizes that the world isn't really participating in a free and fair trade system so he is willing to take completely non-conservative position in order to generate a future economic "win" overall. In his mind he believes the US can withstand the negative aspects of a trade war and eventually "win" through future negotiated settlement. It's controversial but it is definitely a strategy. The debt is the biggest thing for sure but at the end of the day your country, my country, every country is screwed on debt unless they are willing to take on entitlement spending. It is "conservative" to want to cut this spending but I am not sure at the end of the day even Trump has the balls to tackle it. Which is why I am globally pessimistic...I don't think anybody has the balls.

Lastly on "Trump's politics are not conservative" it amazes me that the democrats do not take advantage of this. There is no doubt in my mind that other then judges (which he has to appoint) he is by far the most liberal president the democrats will ever see. They have a massive opportunity to cut a deal with him on some liberal terms if only they chose not to "resist". He has the capacity like no other to turn to his GOP base and get them to pipe down. It seems to me that much could be solved if they threw their hatred down.
    I don't think he's a free trader at all.  That's not how he has conducted his business historically.  He presses down on subcontractors, fails to pay his subs, etc.  He doesn't believe in compromise.  If he doesn't get everything he wants, he thinks he's getting ripped off.  That's not how a free trader thinks.  

If there's one thing Trump has been consistent with in the last 40 years its that he is NOT a free trader at all. He's been talking like this since the 80's.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

They likely built factories in the US because that's who gave them the best incentives ... 
    Don't forget that BMW's largest factory in the world is in Greenville, SC.  They export 70% of the cars built there.  That's all going to change.  It's also located right next to a Michelin plant (French company).  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,066
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

if you are referring to that "interview" where he claimed he would run republican because they have the most gullible voters, that was proven false. he never said that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    vaggar99 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

he panders.  I can understand how the mouth breathers at his rallies go for it.  I will never understand how someone with an above 50 IQ could go for it.
    Because it's transactional.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

if you are referring to that "interview" where he claimed he would run republican because they have the most gullible voters, that was proven false. he never said that. 

"I love the poorly educated" -direct quote. And whether he called them gullible or not, it's true. Him being president is all the proof you need.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    I'm conflicted about Schmidt because I like so much of what he has to say, yet he was the one who foisted Sarah Palin on the national scene and kind of expedited the GOP's fall from grace. At the same time, this guy speaks truth to power every time he opens his mouth.  
    You are right though on Palin which is why Schmidt is a total phonie. Palin didn't ask for the job. These McCain people went out and picked her because McCain was open floundering against Obama and they needed some kind of spark. Love her or hate her she was the only "energy" that existed on that lame excuse of a campaign where the base was intending on staying home. McCain, Schmidt, Nicole Wallace etc. are trying to get their invitations back to the upper crust social events of the NYC/DC corridor and hope if they throw enough Palin-like people under the bus all will be forgotten. Pathetic.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

"I love the poorly educated" -direct quote. And whether he called them gullible or not, it's true. Him being president is all the proof you need.
    I know. that was on the campaign trail. I was referring to that fake quote from a vanity fair piece back in the 80's. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Is it like 'The Secret'?

Anitfa, heard of them?

Silly

You're mixing up strong arm business tactics with the principle of "free trade". These are not even close to the same thing. And again...the world doesn't really have a pure free trade system...it is just a number of business deals. So with that being the case Trump is going to bring his private sector business skills to get America the best deal possible. He has said he would welcome a complete open trade system with zero tariffs and zero subsidies but he knows that will never occur.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Is it like 'The Secret'?

Anitfa, heard of them?

Silly

You're mixing up strong arm business tactics with the principle of "free trade". These are not even close to the same thing. And again...the world doesn't really have a pure free trade system...it is just a number of business deals. So with that being the case Trump is going to bring his private sector business skills to get America the best deal possible. He has said he would welcome a complete open trade system with zero tariffs and zero subsidies but he knows that will never occur.
    the only way he supports a complete open trade system is if he makes it so one-sided he can brag about how awesome a deal he made for the US and how intelligent he is compared to everyone else. won't happen. no world leader is as dumb as he is. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

But many where "the poorly educated" as a badge of honour. Phd's and MSc's are overrated in the real world. It is you who confuses "poorly educated" with "stupid".
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Is it like 'The Secret'?

Anitfa, heard of them?

Silly

The US could never engage in a true free trade system.  It would benefit China and other countries with low wages, so that's a bs offer.  This is why TPP was so important and it was so idiotic to pull out of it.  Trade and tariffs was but a small piece.  
  • Options
    BTW - not paying your subs after work completed is not strong arm business tactics.. it's dirty business. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

Don't forget that BMW's largest factory in the world is in Greenville, SC.  They export 70% of the cars built there.  That's all going to change.  It's also located right next to a Michelin plant (French company).  
    As things are currently I am no fan of those trade agreements...

We in Canada have lost plenty of auto jobs since these agreements have come to fruition.  I realize some of those losses are because of technology ... but last year CAMI in Woodstock Ontario shipped 400 jobs to Mexico, they did this 2 years after receiving millions in welfare...and that's just 1 example.

I'd rather tell these asshole companies who want welfare to leave ... the government can take the welfare they give these companies and re-train the people who loose their over a new policy of 0 corporate welfare, the employees that too old to make re-traing worthwhile, put on a pension.

Invest in individuals, not welfare corporations...

I think Canada would be stupid to sign a trade agreement that does not address corporate welfare.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

He said he was registered republican, my mistake.
  • Options
    It won't happen Hugh because no country has a domestic appetite for an open trade system. They all subsidize the industries that bring them votes. Look at our own country...Bernier just got tossed from the Conservative shadow cabinet because he suggested they end supply management. It is crazy...you can't even discuss ending subsidies without getting removed...from the Conservative Party! Free trade just ain't real and Trump knows this so why keep up the charade?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BTW - not paying your subs after work completed is not strong arm business tactics.. it's dirty business. 
    Fair.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

As things are currently I am no fan of those trade agreements...

We in Canada have lost plenty of auto jobs since these agreements have come to fruition.  I realize some of those losses are because of technology ... but last year CAMI in Woodstock Ontario shipped 400 jobs to Mexico, they did this 2 years after receiving millions in welfare...and that's just 1 example.

I'd rather tell these asshole companies who want welfare to leave ... the government can take the welfare they give these companies and re-train the people who loose their over a new policy of 0 corporate welfare, the employees that too old to make re-traing worthwhile, put on a pension.

Invest in individuals, not welfare corporations...

I think Canada would be stupid to sign a trade agreement that does not address corporate welfare.

Trade agreements are done with countries, corp welfare is between a country and domestic business.  These two things seem to be unrelated.  I don't know anything about the situation in Ontario, but I do believe that global trade and the integrated economy is the single most important reason why we've had 80 years of intercontinental peace.  Wars are always about land, resources, and money (Crusades aside).  Having integrated economies has removed some of the incentive for war.  
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    It won't happen Hugh because no country has a domestic appetite for an open trade system. They all subsidize the industries that bring them votes. Look at our own country...Bernier just got tossed from the Conservative shadow cabinet because he suggested they end supply management. It is crazy...you can't even discuss ending subsidies without getting removed...from the Conservative Party! Free trade just ain't real and Trump knows this so why keep up the charade?
    It is a "marketing" word... like pro-life as an example.  So I agree with you, but it is a contrasting word from tariffs.  It's about reduced trade barriers.  
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

I know. that was on the campaign trail. I was referring to that fake quote from a vanity fair piece back in the 80's. 
    It was people mag.

I'm trying to remember if he said anything on the Howard Stern show?  I remember him saying stupid shit but can't remember what.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

But many where "the poorly educated" as a badge of honour. Phd's and MSc's are overrated in the real world. It is you who confuses "poorly educated" with "stupid".

Did you see the video I posted earlier of Trump supporters being really excited about the Space Force? A large portion of his supporters are stupid and/or brainwashed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Is it like 'The Secret'?

Anitfa, heard of them?

Silly

So you're a believer in his "private sector business skills"?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

He said he was registered republican, my mistake.
    forgive the wiki info, but I think it's accurate:
    Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times over the years. He was a Democrat prior to 1987, when he registered as a Republican in Manhattan.[319] He switched to Independent in 1999, Democrat in 2001, and back to Republican in 2009. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,953
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

For fucks sake look at the unemployment numbers. Poof! There goes your BS  argument in the real world! Look at lifetime earning potential and quality of life factors. Team Trump Treason and his ilk would have us return to serfdom. Better get off the pipe yo!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Ugh. Really?

No kidding.

he panders.  I can understand how the mouth breathers at his rallies go for it.  I will never understand how someone with an above 50 IQ could go for it.
    Because it's transactional.
    does decency play into your transactions?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    my2hands said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Is it like 'The Secret'?

Anitfa, heard of them?

Silly

So you're a believer in his "private sector business skills"?
    HILARIOUS
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    #SteamrollerTrump has zero "private sector business skills"
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
This discussion has been closed.