Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJPOWER said:
    Tiki said:
    #PTAPE #STORMYTAPE 

#2hourstogetyourhairdone
    Lube up #Halifax2TheMax!!!
    And just another indication that you don’t have an argument and can’t back your claims that folks were “body shaming” your esteemed President Team Trump Treason.
    I have seen many people in this thread make comments about his appearance, whether it be his hair, his weight, his supposed tiny hands, etc. you simply cannot deny it. not sure why you are. 
    I never called him fat. A windbag, yes. Rubles strapped to his ribs, yup. Is having small hands, crazy wind swept, combed over hair, having a poor diet and a lack of exercise regimen, “body shaming?” and more importantly, is it that upsetting to people that when people do criticize his body image because Team Trump Treason has repeatedly belittled and tried to “body shame” tons of people, but women most particularly? Spare me the sympathy for one of the most personally vile people to rise to such a position of power. No one is criticizing Mother Theresa, although I’m sure there have been some posters who have/had done so.
    I never claimed YOU called him anything. I'm calling the fact that are you denying others have been fat shaming him, false. it's in black and white all over this thread. 

I don't give a shit about trump. I give a shit about our next generation who see a bunch of grown ass adults that bitch and moan about a president who is unpresidential but then carry on with those same tactics. it's hypocritical at BEST. 
    Comparing what members of a rock bands fanclub say on a message board to when the President Of The United States punches down to people in public is ridiculous at BEST.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,652
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tiki said:
    #PTAPE #STORMYTAPE 

#2hourstogetyourhairdone
    And just another indication that you don’t have an argument and can’t back your claims that folks were “body shaming” your esteemed President Team Trump Treason.
    I have seen many people in this thread make comments about his appearance, whether it be his hair, his weight, his supposed tiny hands, etc. you simply cannot deny it. not sure why you are. 
    I never called him fat. A windbag, yes. Rubles strapped to his ribs, yup. Is having small hands, crazy wind swept, combed over hair, having a poor diet and a lack of exercise regimen, “body shaming?” and more importantly, is it that upsetting to people that when people do criticize his body image because Team Trump Treason has repeatedly belittled and tried to “body shame” tons of people, but women most particularly? Spare me the sympathy for one of the most personally vile people to rise to such a position of power. No one is criticizing Mother Theresa, although I’m sure there have been some posters who have/had done so.
    I never claimed YOU called him anything. I'm calling the fact that are you denying others have been fat shaming him, false. it's in black and white all over this thread. 

I don't give a shit about trump. I give a shit about our next generation who see a bunch of grown ass adults that bitch and moan about a president who is unpresidential but then carry on with those same tactics. it's hypocritical at BEST. 
    Comparing what members of a rock bands fanclub say on a message board to when the President Of The United States punches down to people in public is ridiculous at BEST.

Exactly.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    yeah please enough with Hillary i voted for her but now it's all about the orange bafoon and his imcompetence of being a decent human being , the man is an embarrassment to all humans , i'm hoping no Alien forms decide to pop in on us while he's the leader of this country ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    yeah please enough with Hillary i voted for her but now it's all about the orange bafoon and his imcompetence of being a decent human being , the man is an embarrassment to all humans , i'm hoping no Alien forms decide to pop in on us while he's the leader of this country ...
    They won’t, there are 1000 national guard troops and a wall being built to stop the Aliens from popping in on us, lol
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    They won’t, there are 1000 national guard troops and a wall being built to stop the Aliens from popping in on us, lol
    As long as you can swallow the fact that now it's all about your hero , hey tell us even if the wall stretched from sea to shining sea do you truly believe the immigrants couldn't just go around the wall like by the sea even the poor immigrants are smarter than your hero lol you can't even defend the bafoon's intelectual mentality ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tiki said:
    #PTAPE #STORMYTAPE 

#2hourstogetyourhairdone

where did I compare them?  some folks here (all or mostly adults) are justifying school yard bullying behaviour because "he did it FIRST!" no matter what you try to dress it up as. keep minimizing it. 

I'm sure trump's dad did too. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    benjs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Tiki said:
    #PTAPE #STORMYTAPE 

#2hourstogetyourhairdone
    Am I correctly summarizing this as, "he's vile, so I'm entitled to make fun of his tiny hands"?

I find that incredibly lazy, and non-productive. Your country called on Donald Trump not for his tennis abilities and be "in shape", but for his abilities to govern. So comment on his inabilities to govern - there's plenty of material. Anything else is just deflection, and when both sides are saying "stop deflecting", you feed your opposition's fires when you make juvenile statements that read as desperate justifications for your right to resort to petty insults.

Something Clinton said that is desperately needed is what to do "when they go low"... No wonder she lost. Doesn't seem anyone's ready for that kind of personal accountability, when it's much easier to spend the day being angry and mocking each other.
    The Team Trump Treason defenders have nothing left to defend. Please spare me the faux outrage and indignation. I called him a windbag and acused him of strapping rubles to his ribs, nor have I posted memes of him, doctored or otherwise, other than to express shock, at his pointing at his stupid commander hat and MAGA hat. I may have laughed and commented at the meme of him sharting his pants. He's a slob who has belittled, ripped off and basically fucked people over for 40 years and as such, has opened himself up to ridicule for any manner of things. Bullying behavior is met with bullying behavior because I don't have an opportunity to pop him in the mouth, such as he deserves, because sometimes its the only thing shitbag bullies like him understand, nor would I want to go to jail. Here's a link to something you shouold read, in case you haven't already done so:

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/fbi-raid-on-michael-cohen-is-the-most-dangerous-day-of-donald-trumps-life

My country didn't elect him to sully and denigrate our fine institutions that have served this nation and world well, not perfectly mind you, but better than any other system out there to date (yes, I still believe that anyone, anyone can come to America with absolutely nothing and become what Team Trump Treason wishes he were, an American success story). Where was all this outrage when the repube posters on her were posting about Obama's and Hillary's appearance or lack of health, or God forbid, race and gender? Why no scathing critique of PJPower's meme of Hillary? Seems a little one sided.

Sorry, but I won't not ridicule his appearance because you demand it of me. Feel free to skip over my posts rather than tell me what I can and cannot or should and should not express. And I've got news for you, Team Trump Treason's inability to govern doesn't seem to affect, one way or the other, his 35% base. But OMG, tell them their fearless leader has small hands and you just tip them over the edge. Seriously, I don't give a rats ass, why do you?
    1. I have no outrage nor indignation at your words. I just find them pointless. If the best case is that your opposition will ignore you, and the worst case is that they'll be further opposed to you, then you're just sharing insults to be heard insulting people. Isn't that exactly what a bully does - proudly show the world that they can be jerks?
    2. Your country elected him knowing precisely the demeanour in which he would govern. And your response is whataboutism? I'll share with you why I don't bother criticizing PJPower's meme of Clinton in a PM.
    3. I don't demand anything of you. To reiterate my first point, I just think you're highly ineffective at showing people why your perspective is the correct one (evidenced by the number of minds you've changed on here). That's why I suggest a more-logic, less-anger approach. I have a vested interest in this - I believe what you want America to be and what I want America to be are very similar, so I want your perspective to read as obviously correct to those who don't feel the same. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    As long as you can swallow the fact that now it's all about your hero , hey tell us even if the wall stretched from sea to shining sea do you truly believe the immigrants couldn't just go around the wall like by the sea even the poor immigrants are smarter than your hero lol you can't even defend the bafoon's intelectual mentality ....
    I’m sure they would, but it is easier to control two access points than it is 1000.  Not sure why the “your hero” stuff keeps getting thrown out.  Was Obama’s or Hillary your “hero”?  And who around here has defended his intellectual mentality?  Some of you have become so non-tolerant that anyone not conforming exactly to the childlike style of hatred against Trump that you express are “defenders” or “apologists” or that he is somehow their “hero”.  
    FYI, this is not completely directed at you Jose.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    PJPOWER said:
    There is no new wall being built.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    Dude’s attorney has been raided, he’s lashing out like a cornered badger, and checks and balances ain’t what they used to be.  I think we can move on from the merits of mocking his appearance.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?
    https://www.texastribune.org/2018/04/09/el-paso-border-patrol-sector-kicks-construction-trumps-wall-texas-bord/amp/
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?
    https://www.texastribune.org/2018/04/09/el-paso-border-patrol-sector-kicks-construction-trumps-wall-texas-bord/amp/
    Um, yes. What you see there and every other penny of funding is going towards fixing or replacing existing structures. The article even points it out....though it appears to not want it's readers to fully understand this point by the headline (gee, wonder why?):

"...will replace shorter vehicle barriers, which agents said are not effective to deter illegal crossers or drug smuggling."

Sorry. Not one cent of funding in Trump's budget is put towards the building of a new wall. That's why he threw a hissy fit the other week. 

Edit---haha....dude, the current existing structure is even right there in the fucking picture. Open yo eyes, fool.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I’m sure they would, but it is easier to control two access points than it is 1000.  Not sure why the “your hero” stuff keeps getting thrown out.  Was Obama’s or Hillary your “hero”?  And who around here has defended his intellectual mentality?  Some of you have become so non-tolerant that anyone not conforming exactly to the childlike style of hatred against Trump that you express are “defenders” or “apologists” or that he is somehow their “hero”.  

ok i can understand that i've used your hero around this thread for a while but i can understand that it's not applicable but i do have to ask isn't he a hero after all he saved the country for HRC who by all counts is the devil herself and saved the country from muslim Obama surely that makes him a hero to his supporters ....just conversing here after all it's great seeing baffoon squirm when asked any ?s about Cohen or stormy or Russia ..
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?
    Um, yes. What you see there and every other penny of funding is going towards fixing or replacing existing structures. The article even points it out....though it appears to not want it's readers to fully understand this point by the headline (gee, wonder why?):

"...will replace shorter vehicle barriers, which agents said are not effective to deter illegal crossers or drug smuggling."

Sorry. Not one cent of funding in Trump's budget is put towards the building of a new wall. That's why he threw a hissy fit the other week. 

Edit---haha....dude, the current existing structure is even right there in the fucking picture. Open yo eyes, fool.
    Um...I think you missed the word “includes” or “and” as seen in the paragraph below in reference to replacing and fixing the existing barrier...
    Here is another paragraph that you might want to “open your eyes” and read again:
    “The project will include 20 miles of new bollard-style wall up to 30 feet tall, including five feet of climb-resistant material, Hull said. The new barrier will extend west from Santa Teresa, New Mexico — a town located about 13 miles northwest of El Paso — and will replace shorter vehicle barriers, which agents said are not effective to deter illegal crossers or drug smuggling.”
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

ok i can understand that i've used your hero around this thread for a while but i can understand that it's not applicable but i do have to ask isn't he a hero after all he saved the country for HRC who by all counts is the devil herself and saved the country from muslim Obama surely that makes him a hero to his supporters ....just conversing here after all it's great seeing baffoon squirm when asked any ?s about Cohen or stormy or Russia ..
    Well you may be right on the HRC account, lol
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Whether he’s fat or skinny doesn’t matter to me. He’s still a worthless pile of shit asshole that happens to be the worst fucking president our country has ever seen. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?

Um...I think you missed the word “includes” or “and” as seen in the paragraph below in reference to replacing and fixing the existing barrier...
    Here is another paragraph that you might want to “open your eyes” and read again:
    “The project will include 20 miles of new bollard-style wall up to 30 feet tall, including five feet of climb-resistant material, Hull said. The new barrier will extend west from Santa Teresa, New Mexico — a town located about 13 miles northwest of El Paso — and will replace shorter vehicle barriers, which agents said are not effective to deter illegal crossers or drug smuggling.”
    Yes. You’re not reading that correctly. See below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trump-wall-funding-for-mexico-border-in-spending-bill-2018-3
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trump-wall-funding-for-mexico-border-in-spending-bill-2018-3
    Guess it’s all in how you read it:
    https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/border-patrol-wall-mexico-structure-54345878

“A new wall being constructed along a 20-mile (32-kilometer) stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border in southern New Mexico as part of President Donald Trump's fight against drug trafficking and illegal immigration is being advertised as a "very serious structure" made of metal and concrete.”

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/border-patrol-wall-mexico-structure-54345878

“A new wall being constructed along a 20-mile (32-kilometer) stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border in southern New Mexico as part of President Donald Trump's fight against drug trafficking and illegal immigration is being advertised as a "very serious structure" made of metal and concrete.”

Yeah it's all good and dandy but tell me how will the drug epidemic be stopped here tell me how the wall will stop thousands of kids adults all kinds of folks dying from drug overdoses here ? 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    edited April 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?

Wtf are you talking about? It's not about how you read it. It's about acknowledging facts. The "WALL" hasn't even been approved for funding yet, and the final design hasn't actually even been finalized either. They are still just considering options. Also, the "WALL" is supposed to stretch for 1000s of miles. So why are you talking about 20 mile stretch of replacement barriers? That and the "WALL" are not the same things at all. I know you really want it to be, but that doesn't make it so. You didn't seriously think Trump's "WALL" was already being built, did you??
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?

Wtf are you talking about? It's not about how you read it. It's about acknowledging facts. The "WALL" hasn't even been approved for funding yet, and the final design hasn't actually even been finalized either. They are still just considering options. Also, the "WALL" is supposed to stretch for 1000s of miles. So why are you talking about 20 mile stretch of replacement barriers? That and the "WALL" are not the same things at all. I know you really want it to be, but that doesn't make it so. You didn't seriously think Trump's "WALL" was already being built, did you??

And he, again, included another picture of the current wall this "new" one is replacing in his latest link. hahaha

From pjpower's own source:

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials gathered Monday to mark the groundbreaking of the $73 million project at Santa Teresa near New Mexico's state line with Texas. They say the new wall will be harder to get over, under and through.

The work to rip out the old vehicle barriers and replace them with the bollard-style wall is expected to take a little more than a year, but opponents are suing in an effort to stop the work."

"...harder to get over." Almost sounds like it's replacing something and not some entirely new structure.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Stormy cooperating with Mueller according to CNN
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,652
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Sure about that?

And he, again, included another picture of the current wall this "new" one is replacing in his latest link. hahaha

From pjpower's own source:

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials gathered Monday to mark the groundbreaking of the $73 million project at Santa Teresa near New Mexico's state line with Texas. They say the new wall will be harder to get over, under and through.

The work to rip out the old vehicle barriers and replace them with the bollard-style wall is expected to take a little more than a year, but opponents are suing in an effort to stop the work."

"...harder to get over." Almost sounds like it's replacing something and not some entirely new structure.

Sounds pasty white, soft, difficult to make hard? Might need a pump? Enhancers? Chemical intervention? Oh, were we talking about a wall? Hope I didn’t cause a rise?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,560
    Clearly an expert at operating a well run business. .....

• Options
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

He is so unfit to lead.  No matter what happens with Mueller, he needs to be out of office because he has lost his fucking mind.
  • Options
    These fucking idiots:

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,560
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Trump Uses Social Media to Announce Attack on Syria, Confess to Obstruction of Justice

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/trump-tweets-syria-attack-confesses-obstruction-of-justice.html
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    On Tuesday, Russia's ambassador to Lebanon Alexander Zasypkin told Hezbollah's TV station Al Manar that if there was an American strike on Syria, they would be shot down and the launch sites would be targeted.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

This discussion has been closed.