Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    When will the GOP realize he’s unhinged and is damaging their country? What will it take for them to grow a set and publicly speak out? Or will they laugh all the way to the bank while the rest of us eat cake?
    Other then the obvious damage to the AMT's psyche I'm just not seeing the damage to which you speak of. Sure his style is brutal but on all other fronts things are progressing rather well. Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course, He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse, He's going the distance.
    You must think that because you don't give a shit about the environment, poor people, refugees, accessible education, foreign affairs, and bunch of other really important things? How silly that you are trying to say that Trump isn't doing damage to the USA and Americans and that things are progressing well. Are you just trolling or do you just have massive blinders on?
    The incorrect assumption you make is that "I don't give a shit about...". You, like most of the AMT, jump immediately to that no-room for debate position...that my intentions are bad, that I am heartless, that I don't give a shit. The damaged AMT psyche I speak of is on you. It is not on me. You need to develop a capacity to listen to alternative view points like you were once able to do with alternative music. I do not troll. I speak out. You freak out.
    'Alternate points of view' like the ones your ignorant idol spoke to in Charlottsville?

And you speak to economic indicators as if the economy was pulled out of the dumpster and revived by the orange one. The only time I can recall that happening in my time of awareness was when Obama did that after Bush ran the country into the ground. It is his legacy that has created the current climate. We'll see Trump's economy in a while.

Let's hope- for the US' sake- that the country doesn't go the way of his other awesome business ventures.
    The deregulation that has occurred under this administration in such a short time period is unprecedented. Add to that a tax reform bill that is now likely to pass. People had said the days of 3% growth are over and now it is heading to 4. Consumer confidence is up. Wage growth is up. Unemployment is down. The stock market is...hmm...up? Don't get me wrong...I think the global economy in the long run is heading for a world of hurt but at least with this trajectory there might be a fighting chance. The next step will be tame the debt.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    When will the GOP realize he’s unhinged and is damaging their country? What will it take for them to grow a set and publicly speak out? Or will they laugh all the way to the bank while the rest of us eat cake?
    Other then the obvious damage to the AMT's psyche I'm just not seeing the damage to which you speak of. Sure his style is brutal but on all other fronts things are progressing rather well. Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course, He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse, He's going the distance.
    You must think that because you don't give a shit about the environment, poor people, refugees, accessible education, foreign affairs, and bunch of other really important things? How silly that you are trying to say that Trump isn't doing damage to the USA and Americans and that things are progressing well. Are you just trolling or do you just have massive blinders on?
    The incorrect assumption you make is that "I don't give a shit about...". You, like most of the AMT, jump immediately to that no-room for debate position...that my intentions are bad, that I am heartless, that I don't give a shit. The damaged AMT psyche I speak of is on you. It is not on me. You need to develop a capacity to listen to alternative view points like you were once able to do with alternative music. I do not troll. I speak out. You freak out.
    'Alternate points of view' like the ones your ignorant idol spoke to in Charlottsville?

And you speak to economic indicators as if the economy was pulled out of the dumpster and revived by the orange one. The only time I can recall that happening in my time of awareness was when Obama did that after Bush ran the country into the ground. It is his legacy that has created the current climate. We'll see Trump's economy in a while.

Let's hope- for the US' sake- that the country doesn't go the way of his other awesome business ventures.
    The deregulation that has occurred under this administration in such a short time period is unprecedented. Add to that a tax reform bill that is now likely to pass. People had said the days of 3% growth are over and now it is heading to 4. Consumer confidence is up. Wage growth is up. Unemployment is down. The stock market is...hmm...up? Don't get me wrong...I think the global economy in the long run is heading for a world of hurt but at least with this trajectory there might be a fighting chance. The next step will be tame the debt.
    Speaking of taming the debt, how will trump’s increased deficit affect the economy?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    If you don’t see it, it must not be happening. 
    I'm happy to go topic by topic if everyone on here can handle it. Should we start with economic indicators first?
    Yes. That sounds good. Along with hate crime indicators. 
    No doubt hate crime indicators are up. When mainstream conservative thought is labelled as such the incidence certainly skyrockets. That economy though...
    Except thought doesn’t fit into the definition of a hate crime. Nice try though. I took your question about going topic by topic as genuine. My mistake.  

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:

almost as if there is some sort of "magic wand"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I'm happy to go topic by topic if everyone on here can handle it. Should we start with economic indicators first?
    No doubt hate crime indicators are up. When mainstream conservative thought is labelled as such the incidence certainly skyrockets. That economy though...
    Thanks, Obama!
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Thanks, Obama!
    Right. On election day it was all how Trump was going to destroy the economy. Now it's all how Obama's stimulus package was so awesome that even Trump couldn't wreck the juggernaut trajectory. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    He doesn’t live here. He’s not affected.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Thanks, Obama!
    Right. On election day it was all how Trump was going to destroy the economy. Now it's all how Obama's stimulus package was so awesome that even Trump couldn't wreck the juggernaut trajectory. 
    Time will be the true judge of Trump's performance.

The US is in the midst of Obama's legacy. let's see if Trump can sustain, surpass, or sink what Obama managed to achieve given the shambles he assumed.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Thanks, Obama!
    There’s a lag for economic policies to take effect. Give trump time for the recession to kick in. Then watch him and conservative spin and place blame elsewhere. 

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Thanks, Obama!
    Please enlighten us on what legislation Trump has passed to keep the economy in the direction it was ALREADY going under Obama's admin.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    edited November 2017
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Thanks, Obama!
    Please enlighten us on what legislation Trump has passed to keep the economy in the direction it was ALREADY going under Obama's admin.
    In fact, other than EOs, what exactly has trump done to take credit for any positive change in anything? Yes, professor BS, lets go point for point? You first.
     Please enlighten us with your and Trump’s brilliant brilliance.

Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    BS44325 said:
    That's actually totally untrue. Canadians are definitely affected in several ways.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    That's actually totally untrue. Canadians are definitely affected in several ways.
    Please list them.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    Please list them.
    Our rights when crossing the border are being violated
    All the people Trump is fucking over or threatening to fuck over are fleeing to Canada as refugees and asylum seekers
    NAFTA issues/"America First" issues
    American immigration reforms are impacting students and employees in Canada for the worse
    That ridiculous conflict involving Boeing and Bombardier
    Guns coming north across the border as it relates to the failure to enact better gun control
    Trump Industries conducts business in Canada
    The negative impact that the Trump era is having and will have on the environment
    NATO
    The affront to women's rights
    The increased threat of a fucking World War
    And, maybe worse of all, the horrible impact Trumpism is having on our right-wingers - he has been a TERRIBLE influence there, and has bolstered some real nutjobs up here

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,204
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    yea well the cold air that hits the East Coast of the US comes from Canada so whatever you take from us is well deserved because of your damn cold air. :grin:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2017
    I don't give a shit if the Dow hits 50,000 next week... this piece of shit is indefensible

Funny watching all the Trumpers point to the stock market as a win... because there is literally nothing else... and where was all that love for the Obama recovery? How about the Clinton boom years??? If it's all about the economy for BS and his crew, than why all the hate for Obama and Clinton?

Bunch of fucking frauds 
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    yea well the cold air that hits the East Coast of the US comes from Canada so whatever you take from us is well deserved because of your damn cold air. :grin:
    Lol, I feel the same way about the fucking hot air coming from the South! Literally and figuratively. =)
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    I don't give a shit if the Dow hits 50,000 next week... this piece of shit is indefensible

Funny watching all the Trumpers point to the stock market as a win... because there is literally nothing else... and where was all that love for the Obama recovery? How about the Clinton boom years??? If it's all about the economy for BS and his crew, than why all the hate for Obama and Clinton?

Bunch of fucking frauds 
    Agreed. Just a bunch of selfish scumbags who care about more money for the rich over literally everything else, and don't have a good understanding of how the economy works at the same time.
  • Options
  • Options

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Someone help me out. Is this the result of plain incompetence? Or was there something devious about this plan?

Corker and Flake had just been informed that their proposed “trigger,” a mechanism to raise taxes if economic growth came in slower than projected, would not be allowed by the Senate’s parliamentarian.

So they demanded the bill be fundamentally changed to add tax revenue back into the package, a concern that had become heightened because just minutes earlier the Joint Committee on Taxation found that the plan would add at least $1 trillion to the debt over 10 years.  

Was the plan all along to activate the 'trigger' knowing their projections were inaccurate and they'd need that revenue given the plan was going to add at least $1 trillion to the debt over 10 years already?

And really? They really want to lower corporate taxes from 35% to 20%? That should definitely help Cletus!

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    Please list them.
    All the people Trump is fucking over or threatening to fuck over are fleeing to Canada as refugees and asylum seekers
    American immigration reforms are impacting students and employees in Canada for the worse
    Guns coming north across the border as it relates to the failure to enact better gun control
    The negative impact that the Trump era is having and will have on the environment
    NATO
    And, maybe worse of all, the horrible impact Trumpism is having on our right-wingers - he has been a TERRIBLE influence there, and has bolstered some real nutjobs up here

Personally, I don’t think any of those things concern BS. The Professor can chime in if he wishes but all the shit Trump is doing has zero effect on him, now. People who think like him are only concerned with what’s in it for me, today. Fuck the future, that’s someone else’s problem. Canadian health care isn’t changing, Canadian education isn’t changing, the disparity between wealthy and poor in Canada isn’t going to grow dramatically in the next 10 years, Canada isn’t adding a trillion plus dollars to its already outrageous debt burden, Canada is not going to go to war for trump and his bellicosity, Canada isn’t going to allow convicted felons concealed carry (tucked away in the house tax bill), Canada isn’t going to open their arctic north to oil drilling like in Alaska and I could go on and on and on. No skin in the game.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    Please list them.
    NATO

TELL ME ABOUT HOW TRUMP WILL AFFECT THE MAPLE SYRUP RESERVE!!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    Please list them.
    NATO

Personally, I don’t think any of those things concern BS. The Professor can chime in if he wishes but all the shit Trump is doing has zero effect on him, now. People who think like him are only concerned with what’s in it for me, today. Fuck the future, that’s someone else’s problem. Canadian health care isn’t changing, Canadian education isn’t changing, the disparity between wealthy and poor in Canada isn’t going to grow dramatically in the next 10 years, Canada isn’t adding a trillion plus dollars to its already outrageous debt burden, Canada is not going to go to war for trump and his bellicosity, Canada isn’t going to allow convicted felons concealed carry (tucked away in the house tax bill), Canada isn’t going to open their arctic north to oil drilling like in Alaska and I could go on and on and on. No skin in the game.

My man
  • Options
    Good reading . Im a voyeur. most interesting as an Englishman.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Time to send this idiot back to primary school.

12. "I will tell you this in a non-braggadocious way there has never been a 10-month president that has accomplished what we have accomplished."
    That doesn't feel braggy at all! Totally nailed it. Let me add something in a non-braggadocious way: This is the single greatest piece of content ever posted on the Internet. Period.

23. "It's alright. Hey look, I'm President. I don't care. I don't care anymore."
  • Options
    Catch the quote from a one Mr. Short. Brilliant.

Trump White House Faces Prospect of More Senior Departures - The Wall Street Journal https://apple.news/Axjwq7oPjQyCzawztAivKIw

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Mike Flynn pleads guilty... 

I smell a cooperating witness 
  • Options

12. "I will tell you this in a non-braggadocious way there has never been a 10-month president that has accomplished what we have accomplished."
    That doesn't feel braggy at all! Totally nailed it. Let me add something in a non-braggadocious way: This is the single greatest piece of content ever posted on the Internet. Period.

23. "It's alright. Hey look, I'm President. I don't care. I don't care anymore."

Ladies and Gentlemen... please allow me to introduce... the President of the United States!

He's so refreshing. He's exactly what the country asked for.

I've been thinking of the 'Russian meddling' situation... if the extent of their meddling was proliferating propaganda... then the result of the election is still on the people of the US. If the Russians were not responsible for actually placing votes, then every vote for Trump was placed by an idiot and every vote that was never exercised has nobody to blame but themselves.

Has there been documentation that the Russians manipulated the vote count?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793

Ladies and Gentlemen... please allow me to introduce... the President of the United States!

He's so refreshing. He's exactly what the country asked for.

I've been thinking of the 'Russian meddling' situation... if the extent of their meddling was proliferating propaganda... then the result of the election is still on the people of the US. If the Russians were not responsible for actually placing votes, then every vote for Trump was placed by an idiot and every vote that was never exercised has nobody to blame but themselves.

Has there been documentation that the Russians manipulated the vote count?
    don't reduce 'collusion' to 'meddling'
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
This discussion has been closed.