Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Orange bafoon is not welcome in England so if he goes through with his planned visit he can expect a very bad reception.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Jonathan Pie is spot on as always.

https://youtu.be/Klr7j6LmBXY

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Jonathan Pie is spot on as always.

https://youtu.be/Klr7j6LmBXY

Awesome!

And yes... spot on.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Spot on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Pie for prime minister
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    my2hands said:
    I think the vultures are circling and are going to try and rape this country while they have the weapon of mass distraction in office
    Poor choice of words but I think it has already been done with the to the war chest, bank bailouts and public land givaways. The vultures have their eyes set on other countries, Iran and DPRK. I do see a massive stock market plunge coming, the vultures will be all over that just before it happens.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Sounds like Tillerson is on his way out.  Pompeo to take over as Sec of State...Cotton to CIA

Fucked up
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:

Trump is facing extreme criticism for very good reason.
    This is exactly what I am thankful for!
    Finally we can criticize a president and not be called a racist(or sexist, thank heavens!). Its refreshing to be able criticize a potus and flotus without being called derogatory names! Am I the only one thankful for this?
    Unfortunately for most on here, most in the MSM and most Dems, the criticisms are misdirected. There are 100s of things to truly gripe about but the ones we see and hear most often are not the criticisms that matter.
    Unless you're talking about his appearance, I feel like all the criticisms matter. All the ones about his behaviour and his tweets and his inability to do anything right, even in the smallest way, matter a lot IMO. But I do agree that while there are just SO MANY things to criticize, some of the more complicated things, such as details in legislation and executive orders, can get overshadowed by the daily onslaught of terrible behaviour on Trump's part..... I can't believe how fucked up it is that what I just said is true. :tired_face:
    here is one not mentioned in here: Brett Talley!!

to your point about tweets

• Options
    Sounds like Tillerson is on his way out.  Pompeo to take over as Sec of State...Cotton to CIA

Fucked up
    Cotton, war mongering, torture loving, regime changing toolbag cant wait to bomb Iran!
    ...I got me some corn for popping, let us bomb, let us bomb, let is bomb!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
    Trump is a complete embarrassment.  I have nothing else left to say.  The fact that there are still a lot of people blindly supporting this dipshit gives me very little hope for society.  Some people I know that support him are good people too.  They just blindly support him due to various reasons of which are all ridiculous to me.  (example: pro life.  Thats it.  One fucking issue.  So dumb)
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:

Finally we can criticize a president and not be called a racist(or sexist, thank heavens!). Its refreshing to be able criticize a potus and flotus without being called derogatory names! Am I the only one thankful for this?
    Unfortunately for most on here, most in the MSM and most Dems, the criticisms are misdirected. There are 100s of things to truly gripe about but the ones we see and hear most often are not the criticisms that matter.
    Unless you're talking about his appearance, I feel like all the criticisms matter. All the ones about his behaviour and his tweets and his inability to do anything right, even in the smallest way, matter a lot IMO. But I do agree that while there are just SO MANY things to criticize, some of the more complicated things, such as details in legislation and executive orders, can get overshadowed by the daily onslaught of terrible behaviour on Trump's part..... I can't believe how fucked up it is that what I just said is true. :tired_face:

George W. Bush's speech to Muslims after 9/11

Bush's address to a joint session of Congress

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:

George W. Bush's speech to Muslims after 9/11

Bush's address to a joint session of Congress

Action: Entire middle east destabilized, millions dead and displaced based on a plethora of lies (almost 15 years later at a cost of $5,500,000,000,000)
    Words: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/21/president-trumps-speech-arab-islamic-american-summit

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    JC29856 said:

This seems strangely off topic.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    When will the GOP realize he’s unhinged and is damaging their country? What will it take for them to grow a set and publicly speak out? Or will they laugh all the way to the bank while the rest of us eat cake?
    Other then the obvious damage to the AMT's psyche I'm just not seeing the damage to which you speak of. Sure his style is brutal but on all other fronts things are progressing rather well. Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course, He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse, He's going the distance.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    BS44325 said:
    When will the GOP realize he’s unhinged and is damaging their country? What will it take for them to grow a set and publicly speak out? Or will they laugh all the way to the bank while the rest of us eat cake?
    Other then the obvious damage to the AMT's psyche I'm just not seeing the damage to which you speak of. Sure his style is brutal but on all other fronts things are progressing rather well. Because he's racing and pacing and plotting the course, He's fighting and biting and riding on his horse, He's going the distance.
    You must think that because you don't give a shit about the environment, poor people, the middle class, refugees, accessible education, accessible healthcare, foreign affairs and security, government corruption, sexual assault, women's rights, racial equality, scientific rigour, relative honesty in government, competent and qualified leaders, and a bunch of other really, really important things? How silly that you are trying to say that Trump isn't doing damage to the USA and Americans and that things are progressing well. Are you just trolling or do you just have massive blinders on? I don't think I've ever seen you say something so ridiculous.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    You must think that because you don't give a shit about the environment, poor people, refugees, accessible education, foreign affairs, and bunch of other really important things? How silly that you are trying to say that Trump isn't doing damage to the USA and Americans and that things are progressing well. Are you just trolling or do you just have massive blinders on?
    The incorrect assumption you make is that "I don't give a shit about...". You, like most of the AMT, jump immediately to that no-room for debate position...that my intentions are bad, that I am heartless, that I don't give a shit. The damaged AMT psyche I speak of is on you. It is not on me. You need to develop a capacity to listen to alternative view points like you were once able to do with alternative music. I do not troll. I speak out. You freak out.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    You must think that because you don't give a shit about the environment, poor people, the middle class, refugees, accessible education, accessible healthcare, foreign affairs and security, government corruption, sexual assault, women's rights, racial equality, scientific rigour, relative honesty in government, competent and qualified leaders, and a bunch of other really, really important things? How silly that you are trying to say that Trump isn't doing damage to the USA and Americans and that things are progressing well. Are you just trolling or do you just have massive blinders on? I don't think I've ever seen you say something so ridiculous.
    Seriously, they don't need Trump, just someone with an R who is next in line. All they have to do is get the balls to impeach the piece of shit, but they don't because they are worthless pieces of shit themselves who have the mob mentality. If you get him out and put Pence in, nothing changes on your agenda and the whole country and your party aren't an embarrassment every time POTUS has a bowel movement or is allowed to speak.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    You must think that because you don't give a shit about the environment, poor people, refugees, accessible education, foreign affairs, and bunch of other really important things? How silly that you are trying to say that Trump isn't doing damage to the USA and Americans and that things are progressing well. Are you just trolling or do you just have massive blinders on?
    The incorrect assumption you make is that "I don't give a shit about...". You, like most of the AMT, jump immediately to that no-room for debate position...that my intentions are bad, that I am heartless, that I don't give a shit. The damaged AMT psyche I speak of is on you. It is not on me. You need to develop a capacity to listen to alternative view points like you were once able to do with alternative music. I do not troll. I speak out. You freak out.
    Well there really isn't room for debate when you make comments like that. There is no damaged psyche, that's so fucking dumb. I'm thinking about real stuff that is happening and you are obviously completely ignoring it or don't give a shit. And if you think that was freaking out, well I don't know what to say. I have no clue what about my post was "freaking out"). Get out of here with your "listen to alternative view points", lol. Saying that everything is going well and no damage is being done to anything or anyone right now isn't an alternative viewpoint. It's just a random comment with literally no factual merit. You seem to expect us to not respond to fucking idiotic comments, lol. Sorry, you get what you give bud. Don't blame a reasonable reaction to something moronic on everyone else.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    I call BS, lol

You've been a beacon of conservative thought around here at times, those times disappeared when the Trump campaign "got serious", to use a paradoxical turn of phrase.

Your post started with an insult to the people of AMT, continues with a dismissal lacking evidence, and finishes with Cake lyrics that are the opposite of reality to a laughable degree.
    That amounts to a pretty trolly post.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    BS44325 said:
    I've said it before, the first two letters of your screenname suit you very well. 

Also, Cake fucking sucks.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    I call BS, lol

You've been a beacon of conservative thought around here at times, those times disappeared when the Trump campaign "got serious", to use a paradoxical turn of phrase.

Your post started with an insult to the people of AMT, continues with a dismissal lacking evidence, and finishes with Cake lyrics that are the opposite of reality to a laughable degree.
    Tell me you didn't like the Cake lyrics...
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    BS44325 said:
    If you don’t see it, it must not be happening. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    I call BS, lol

Tell me you didn't like the Cake lyrics...
    I did.

:blush:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    Well there really isn't room for debate when you make comments like that. There is no damaged psyche, that's so fucking dumb. I'm thinking about real stuff that is happening and you are obviously completely ignoring it or don't give a shit. And if you think that was freaking out, well I don't know what to say. I have no clue what about my post was "freaking out"). Get out of here with your "listen to alternative view points", lol. Saying that everything is going well and no damage is being done to anything or anyone right now isn't an alternative viewpoint. It's just a random comment with literally no factual merit.
    Is an example of "real stuff" the Paris Agreement? Is "real stuff" tweeting?
    What exactly is "real stuff"? Deportations? Net neutrality? Hegemony?
    Did all this "real stuff" damage to the environment, poor people, refugees, accessible education, foreign affairs and etc just start in January?

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    I'm happy to go topic by topic if everyone on here can handle it. Should we start with economic indicators first?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    I'm happy to go topic by topic if everyone on here can handle it. Should we start with economic indicators first?
    Yes. That sounds good. Along with hate crime indicators. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Yes. That sounds good. Along with hate crime indicators. 
    No doubt hate crime indicators are up. When mainstream conservative thought is labelled as such the incidence certainly skyrockets. That economy though...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    'Alternate points of view' like the ones your ignorant idol spoke to in Charlottsville?

And you speak to economic indicators as if the economy was pulled out of the dumpster and revived by the orange one. The only time I can recall that happening in my time of awareness was when Obama did that after Bush ran the country into the ground. It is his legacy that has created the current climate. We'll see Trump's economy in a while.

Let's hope- for the US' sake- that the country doesn't go the way of his other awesome business ventures.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.