Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,888
    How's that wall coming along? You know, the most beautiful one ever? That Mexico is going to pay for?

Anyone heard from Jared, dear boy?

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTAPE, all the way to impeachment.
    backlog on solar panel manufacturing. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    jeffbr said:
    Looks like Eric Trump got himself a Richard Spencer style Nazi haircut. Dress for success!

That type of post is beneath you.
    How so?

Trump’s father instilled in him the idea that their family’s success was genetic, according to Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio. “The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” D’Antonio says in the documentary. “They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

"All men are created equal. Well, it's not true. 'Cause some are smart, some aren't."
    "When you connect two racehorses, you usually end up with a fast horse."
    "Secretariat doesn't produce slow horses."
    "Do we believe in the gene thing? I mean, I do."
    "I have great genes and all that stuff which, I'm a believer in."
    - all Trump quotes, is it a stretch to think "I'm ERIC" wasn't brought up to believe he is some superior species?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
    It is petty.  It is also a fairly common cut.  I believe it is called a high fade.  I see it everywhere.
    Not surprising given where you live.
    Chicago?
    You suburban folks love to claim Chicago for some cool points. Drive an hour or so, see one or two things, and drive out of there. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,701
    How's that wall coming along? You know, the most beautiful one ever? That Mexico is going to pay for?

Follow the money, from Russia with love and a PTAPE, all the way to impeachment.
    From China. Or as the Donald says it, "Chiii-naa."
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,572

From China. Or as the Donald says it, "Chiii-naa."
    I thought he was saying "Gi -Na"

https://youtu.be/VdkC-R4XVjc
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    jeffbr said:
    Looks like Eric Trump got himself a Richard Spencer style Nazi haircut. Dress for success!

How so?

Trump’s father instilled in him the idea that their family’s success was genetic, according to Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio. “The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” D’Antonio says in the documentary. “They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

"All men are created equal. Well, it's not true. 'Cause some are smart, some aren't."
    - all Trump quotes, is it a stretch to think "I'm ERIC" wasn't brought up to believe he is some superior species?

It is petty.  It is also a fairly common cut.  I believe it is called a high fade.  I see it everywhere.
    Chicago?
    You suburban folks love to claim Chicago for some cool points. Drive an hour or so, see one or two things, and drive out of there. 
    Oh trust me I would never use Chicago to claim cool points, lol.  I have zero desire to be there.

It is close enough and under normal conversation, with normal people, is generally sufficient to explain one's geographical location.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    jeffbr said:

How so?

Chicago?
    Oh trust me I would never use Chicago to claim cool points, lol.  I have zero desire to be there.

It is close enough and under normal conversation, with normal people, is generally sufficient to explain one's geographical location.
    Except that doesn't play out with other cities. People from suburban Detroit make it clear that they live "outside of Detroit".  People in Schaumburg know its sucks, so they say they're from Chicago. 
  • Options
    The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!  James Comey leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION to the media. That is so illegal!  I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a beautiful new HealthCare bill fully approved and ready to go!  When I left Conference Room for short meetings with Japan and other countries, I asked Ivanka to hold seat. Very standard. Angela M agrees!  If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!  

The latest tweet up above from President Trump.  I agree about Chelsea.

• Options
    So trump was giving our country away while she saved his seat?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,235
    The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!  James Comey leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION to the media. That is so illegal!  I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a beautiful new HealthCare bill fully approved and ready to go!  When I left Conference Room for short meetings with Japan and other countries, I asked Ivanka to hold seat. Very standard. Angela M agrees!  If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!  

The latest tweet up above from President Trump.  I agree about Chelsea.

except Chelsea tweeted back that her parents would never had asked her to sit in for them.  Chelsea make him look foolish with her response.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    So trump was giving our country away while she saved his seat?
    No kidding. A simple proof read by some jabroni staffer would have solved this and re-worded it. What a moron. 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dignin said:
    Everything's fine guys, nothing to worry about.

Fox...something something, hen house.

thank Christ right?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Foolish?  Proofread, etc,.
    It is a jab at Hillary and the libs.  They can't think beyond one dimension in politics.  President Trump not only put shade over Chelsea w/ out saying it he also directly took a parting shot at Hillary.  Any other spin on this from the MSM is ridiculous.  Look at the coverage Chelsea is now getting from her "grand retort on twitter".   President Trump is eating you guys up.  

• Options
    ^^^
    Foolish?  Proofread, etc,.
    It is a jab at Hillary and the libs.  They can't think beyond one dimension in politics.  President Trump not only put shade over Chelsea w/ out saying it he also directly took a parting shot at Hillary.  Any other spin on this from the MSM is ridiculous.  Look at the coverage Chelsea is now getting from her "grand retort on twitter".   President Trump is eating you guys up.  

sorry dude.  you are completely blind. she made him look like a total idiot. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    HFD, you usually have balanced critical thinking responses.  You can't at all admit,see or even begin to see that he implied "If Hillary was President she would be giving the country away"?  cmon

• Options
    ^^^
    HFD, you're usually have balanced critical thinking responses.  You can't at all admit,see or even begin to see that he implied "If Hillary was President she would be giving the country away"?  cmon

I was referring to Chelsea's response. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ^^^
    HFD, you're usually have balanced critical thinking responses.  You can't at all admit,see or even begin to see that he implied "If Hillary was President she would be giving the country away"?  cmon

How is one to infer that from your post?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    ^^^
    HFD, you usually have balanced critical thinking responses.  You can't at all admit,see or even begin to see that he implied "If Hillary was President she would be giving the country away"?  cmon

No surprise that you, like the president, doesn't seem to understand how an analogy works.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    That's the thing though.  President Trump does know how it works.  The tweet from Chelsea did not make sense nor was it cunning.  It was stupid actually and made zero sense.  Everyone knows that his tweet was about Hillary.  MSM is spinning it.

• Options
    ^^^

How is one to infer that from your post?
    because I said "she made him look like an idiot". Hillary, to my knowledge, did not say anything. Chelsea did. 

easy peasy. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited July 2017
    ^^^
    Your response had zero to do with my post though. She did not make anyone look like an idiot. At all.

• Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Chelsea Clinton as a smart, adult did not make Trump look like an idiot in her response - she just pointed out that Trump makes himself look like a massive idiot when he tweets? Is that what we are saying?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675
    edited July 2017
    Chelsea Clinton as a smart, adult did not make Trump look like an idiot in her response - she just pointed out that Trump makes himself look like a massive idiot when he tweets? Is that what we are saying?
    Bingo.
    With a rational response that was definitely called for, she highlighted the fact that it is absolutely ludicrous and pathetic that the POTUS would actually confront criticism the way he does, and did in this case. Just that he dragged Chelsea's name into it at all is simply more proof of how unbelievably immature and petty Trump is. His tweet was insanely inappropriate, and basically begged Chelsea to point out the extremely obvious fact that she did. And her pointing that out did indeed result in Trump making a fool of himself. Again. Same old same old. He really doesn't seem to grasp how or why Ivanka's place in the White House is so inappropriate, nor why her filling his seat at the G20 summit is about a lot more than her sitting in a chair. It's fucking crazy.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ^^^
    I thought it was weaksauce to be baited by a tweet according to the DNC?

• Options
    trump said sanctions weren't discussed with Putin, Huckabee said they were discussed. So many lies that they can't keep their stories straight. Keep em coming. 
  • Options
    trump said sanctions weren't discussed with Putin, Huckabee said they were discussed. So many lies that they can't keep their stories straight. Keep em coming. 

Well what do you believe were they discussed or not?
  • Options
    ^^^
    That's the thing though.  President Trump does know how it works.  The tweet from Chelsea did not make sense nor was it cunning.  It was stupid actually and made zero sense.  Everyone knows that his tweet was about Hillary.  MSM is spinning it.

Well duh. Yah we get it... it wasnt that tough. He was taking (another) shot at Hilary. It's all he has at this point in time. What else has he got to boast about?

Chelsea's tweet was perfect- it spoke very cleverly to the fact that Trump is a fool who has no place in international politics. Of course, Trump supporters wouldn't be able to detect the hidden brilliance in the timing and delivery of it because they're simple folk and very limited. They're typically just waiting around for America to get great again.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Trump is a fucking moron.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    CM189191 said:
    unsung said:
    jeffbr said:

How so?

Chicago?

Except that doesn't play out with other cities. People from suburban Detroit make it clear that they live "outside of Detroit".  People in Schaumburg know its sucks, so they say they're from Chicago. 
    Only the ultra uptight sweat such details.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,126
    Trump an idiot...but I think people are giving Chelsea way too much credit for a bit very good response. 

Again, trump does win in the end cause he keeps bringing everyone down to his level.  And he is sooooo out of his mind he can't see how big an idiot he is, he just sees how big an idiot everyone makes of themselves as they reach down to his level.
    hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.