Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Latest tweet from President Donald J. Trump folks.... 

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ 'Trump hate!'  Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide? I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!  Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,444
    Uh oh....big boy president is on the crazy train again this morning. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    there will be order so give up your mind...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Happy fourth of July!  I declare my complete and utter independence from this train wreck.   Jesus H. Christ.

#magaisformorons
  • Options
    and  #PTAPE
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Another Friday night coke binge leading to a Saturday morning twitter rant... 

Sweet
  • Options
    it's SO obvious bro
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,628
    “It’s unbelievably alarming that this president is so easily played....... He’s so easily played—by a cable news host. What is this saying to our allies? What is this saying to our enemies?”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    What a fucking moron and a complete joke he is. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    mfc2006 said:
    This also goes for the people who insist in supporting him.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,916
    mfc2006 said:
    This also goes for the people who insist in supporting him.
    Apparently they're still out there.  I saw another beater truck with yahoo Trump stickers on it.  The driver was a young man with a glazed look in his eyes.  I wonder what he was thinking about?

Latest tweet from President Donald J. Trump folks.... 

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ 'Trump hate!'  Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide? I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!  Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

Good old Donald.  He tweets just like a regular guy.  One of the people you might say.  But what does that tell you?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    you guys should start following this account: @niceDonaldTrump

it is how a normal, well adjusted, nice president would tweet.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    It's sad that we all laugh at the idea of Donald tweeting things like this. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

If President Trump tweeted this he would be accused by the left and libs of encouraging bullying in kindergarten.  Sad.
  • Options

If President Trump tweeted this he would be accused by the left and libs of encouraging bullying in kindergarten.  Sad.
    no, we wouldn't. are you too thick to understand the meaning of the tweet?

• Options
    bot you very much

• Options
    Latest tweet from President Donald J. Trump folks.......
    The FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA is working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media - but remember, I won the 2016 election with interviews, speeches and social media. I had to beat #FakeNews, and did. We will continue to WIN!  My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again! I am thinking about changing the name #FakeNews CNN to #FraudNewsCNN!

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    #dipshit 
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited July 2017
    Every knowledgeable person I have respected to this point in my life thinks he's a baboon. They cannot be wrong. His greatest supporters think there's pedophile sex rings on Mars (hahahahaha). His insignificant supporters are... well... 
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Oh, the irony. We just started watching the show The Newsroom on HBO and the far right were truly the originators of  #FakeNews. I like that they use actual news footage on that show. Indisputable.Trump can spin it however he likes, but he lost the popular vote. Not by a small margin, either. His ego won't allow him to accept the fact that a majority of us see him for what he is. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    edited July 2017
    What's the term  for when  a troll retweets a troll? 
    Retrolling?
    Retwolling?
    Tweetrolling?
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    What's the term  for when  a troll retreats a troll? 
    Pretty sure that is not a word by autocorrect.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    What's the term  for when  a troll retreats a troll? 
    Pretty sure that is not a word by autocorrect.
    #FakeAutocorrect
  • Options
    Every knowledgeable person I have respected to this point in my life thinks he's a baboon. They cannot be wrong. His greatest supporters think there's pedophile sex rings on Mars (hahahahaha). His insignificant supporters are... well... 
    A baboon?  You are being to kind, Thirty!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,424
    bafoon babafoon ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Lol

I'm trying to change!
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Lol

I'm trying to change!

"Sigh... that's alright, Thirty.  I get it.  People are always mistaking me for that big orange gorilla.  My cranky cousin on the other hand, well, he will probably just say..."

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    Lol

I'm trying to change!

"Sigh... that's alright, Thirty.  I get it.  People are always mistaking me for that big orange gorilla.  My cranky cousin on the other hand, well, he will probably just say..."

That first picture of Trump was taken when he shit himself on the golf course.

He wasn't very proud of himself. 

One of his lackeys switched pants with him though and he got to play the remaining 14 holes with unsoiled clothing.
This discussion has been closed.