Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:

Hahaha that’s just awesome
    not quite the reaction I was looking for...

What the fucking fuck makes you say THAT?
    ThEy BrOkE tHe Law!
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Start the countdown clock to the immature childish weets complaining about the liberal SCOTUS....

Supreme Court Leaves Citizenship Question Blocked For Now From 2020 Census https://n.pr/2VnQtYt
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    ikiT said:

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, which honestly you haven’t earned but hey, I’m feeling generous, we’ll assume you don’t actually think it’s hilarious that migrant parents and children are dying. So, trolling it is, then. Glad we cleared that  up. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

“Let me put it this way,” he continued. “If one person in your life accused you of pooping in their kitchen sink, I could be persuaded to believe that that is a lie. But if over the course of the 73 years of your life, 22 separate people came forward with detailed accounts of times you had pooped in their kitchen sinks, I’m going to start to think you’re a sink pooper. There’s no difference here.”

Stephen Colbert this week

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    dignin said:

“Let me put it this way,” he continued. “If one person in your life accused you of pooping in their kitchen sink, I could be persuaded to believe that that is a lie. But if over the course of the 73 years of your life, 22 separate people came forward with detailed accounts of times you had pooped in their kitchen sinks, I’m going to start to think you’re a sink pooper. There’s no difference here.”

Perfect
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    dignin said:

Perfect
    The Mad Crapper?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Twitter says it will label tweets from Trump and other leaders that break its rules
    New York (CNN Business) Twitter plans to place a disclaimer on future tweets from world leaders that break its rules but which Twitter decides are in the "public interest," the company said in a blog post Thursday.

This policy change could face its most prominent test in President Trump. Trump has repeatedly tested Twitter's community standards with his regular tirades on the platform and some of the president's tweets have run afoul of Twitter's rules.

more at
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/27/tech/twitter-trump-rules/index.html
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Kat said:
    Twitter says it will label tweets from Trump and other leaders that break its rules
    New York (CNN Business) Twitter plans to place a disclaimer on future tweets from world leaders that break its rules but which Twitter decides are in the "public interest," the company said in a blog post Thursday.

This policy change could face its most prominent test in President Trump. Trump has repeatedly tested Twitter's community standards with his regular tirades on the platform and some of the president's tweets have run afoul of Twitter's rules.

more at
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/27/tech/twitter-trump-rules/index.html
    That's actually not a bad idea at all.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome Hahaha that’s just awesome
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Pretty fucking weak.
  • Options

Trump asks lawyers if census can be delayed, calls Supreme Court decision on citizenship question ‘totally ridiculous’

In a tweet, the president questioned whether the constitutionally mandated census could be delayed “no matter how long.”

The Supreme Court had put on hold the Trump administration’s plan to add a citizenship question to the 2020 Census, saying it had provided a “contrived” reason for wanting the information.
    This is a developing story. It will be updated.

:anguished:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    Pretty fucking weak.
    The new ignore feature is pretty nice....  but unfortunately, it doesn't apply to posts that are quoted by other people. :(
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    PJ_Soul said:
    ikiT said:
    Pretty fucking weak.
    The new ignore feature is pretty nice....  but unfortunately, it doesn't apply to posts that are quoted by other people. :(
    Wait...what ignore feature?!?!?!?!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    PJ_Soul said:
    ikiT said:
    Pretty fucking weak.
    Wait...can you even read my posts?!?!?!?!?! ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ikiT said:
    Pretty fucking weak.
    Wait...can you even read my posts?!?!?!?!?! ;)
    :lol: Yes, I can see yours! Yeah, Sea activated it a few days ago (there is a thread in the technical forum). It's only a soft ignore - you see the poster's name still, it's greyed out, and if you click on that the post is exposed. But it's definitely still helpful. Still takes a little will power, but not nearly as much.
  • Options
    I don't know if I like it...I'll try it though.  ignoreland.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I have not seen this ignore button you guys speak of.
  • Options
    Well, we all know who doesn’t read the Technical Stuff section :lol: 
  • Options
    I have decided not to ignore anyone. I prefer to be endlessly irritated while attempting to rise above. It’s probably character building 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I saw the thread about it but all it says is that it was activated. I still haven't found it (thats what he said?).  But I'm like you, I'm not going to ignore anyone anyway.  But good to know where it is just in case.
  • Options
    I saw the thread about it but all it says is that it was activated. I still haven't found it (thats what he said?).  But I'm like you, I'm not going to ignore anyone anyway.  But good to know where it is just in case.
    My understanding is that if you go into a poster’s profile there is a drop down box with an option to ignore. I haven’t found it, but then again I’m on my phone so maybe it doesn’t display in the same way. 
  • Options
    My understanding is that if you go into a poster’s profile there is a drop down box with an option to ignore. I haven’t found it, but then again I’m on my phone so maybe it doesn’t display in the same way. 
    Yes, it's on the right hand side when you click on a person's icon. Immediately to the right of the message button.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:

not quite the reaction I was looking for...

What the fucking fuck makes you say THAT?
    Relax, you guys are way too uptight! Of course the photo is horrible, it’s atrocious! But the cartoon is hilarious.  Dude’s playing golf and wants to play through, I thought it was funny, that’s all. Carry on with your daily outrage.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    “Of course human misery is horrible, but why miss the opportunity to laugh at it, amirite?” 
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    I'm using the feature, and really love it actually. It's a very soft ignore and having access to the posts one click away is extremely convenient.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    “Of course human misery is horrible, but why miss the opportunity to laugh at it, amirite?” 
    Yeah I was laughing at the cartoon, not the atrocity of dad and daughter dying.  You guys really need to get outside or something.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Yeah I was laughing at the cartoon, not the atrocity of dad and daughter dying.  You guys really need to get outside or something.
    How the fuck is it funny? Pretty sure you’ve missed yet another point. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The “I was only joking” defense is a classic. 
  • Options
    How the fuck is it funny? Pretty sure you’ve missed yet another point. 
    If I have to explain how a cartoon is funny you have no sense of humor.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    By being regularly insensitive about suffering, you present yourself as a soulless person. I know you're not looking for a snowflake's opinion, but I'm not sure why you're so surprised when there are comments alluding to you being a dick, when in fact you're being a dick. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
This discussion has been closed.