Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    BS44325 said:
    Still the most corrupt president ever BS and all his supporters can believe what ever they want the Baffoon is a crook every single inch of his fat body ! 
    No evidence for this statement. It’s just your feelings. You hate him. I get it.

There is nothing more corrupt then spying on a political opponent. It wasn’t Trump who did that.
    lol there’s nothing more corrupt than meeting with Putin behind closed doors and not letting anyone know what was said behind those doors..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    So are we looking at indictments over the fraudulent dossier?  
    More of the “fraudulent” dossier has been proven true than less. Who should be indicted?
    Haaaa. You still going? Hilarious.
    lol and here you are blowing your Baffoon horn and yet we still have the SDNY investigations still going , please tell us how those are going to end ? 
    Unknown but the SDNY must be responsive to Barr. He will make sure they act appropriately.
    He can’t stop those investigations and any counterintelligence findings from the Muller report have to be given to congress in its entirety period none can be held back ..there’s plenty more to come don’t go parading through the streets 
    Barr can’t stop them and nor should he. He didn’t stop Mueller. He doesn’t have to stop the SDNY either. He will make sure they aren’t just going on an endless fishing expidition. He will make sure investigations are warranted, thorough, and done by the books. No more witch hunts.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    Still the most corrupt president ever BS and all his supporters can believe what ever they want the Baffoon is a crook every single inch of his fat body ! 
    No evidence for this statement. It’s just your feelings. You hate him. I get it.

There is nothing more corrupt then spying on a political opponent. It wasn’t Trump who did that.
    lol there’s nothing more corrupt than meeting with Putin behind closed doors and not letting anyone know what was said behind those doors..
    No. That’s called diplomacy. Every President has done it with every leader since the beginning of time. And your “belief” that “nobody” know what was said is foolish.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    So are we looking at indictments over the fraudulent dossier?  
    More of the “fraudulent” dossier has been proven true than less. Who should be indicted?
    Haaaa. You still going? Hilarious.
    lol and here you are blowing your Baffoon horn and yet we still have the SDNY investigations still going , please tell us how those are going to end ? 
    Unknown but the SDNY must be responsive to Barr. He will make sure they act appropriately.
    He can’t stop those investigations and any counterintelligence findings from the Muller report have to be given to congress in its entirety period none can be held back ..there’s plenty more to come don’t go parading through the streets 
    Barr can’t stop them and nor should he. He didn’t stop Mueller. He doesn’t have to stop the SDNY either. He will make sure they aren’t just going on an endless fishing expidition. He will make sure investigations are warranted, thorough, and done by the books. No more witch hunts.

Exactly you mean like the Republicans did to 
  • Options
    Like the witch hunt for HRC 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

No. That’s called diplomacy. Every President has done it with every leader since the beginning of time. And your “belief” that “nobody” know what was said is foolish.
    lol he took all of the interpreters notes and specifically told her/him to not say a word to anyone yeah real diplomacy lol you believe in a crook I don’t ! 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    BS44325 said:
    7 hours since the last Team Trump Treason Tweet. Team Mueller’s report was released 6 hours ago and nary a word. Strange. Odd. Damning. 
    Trump is too media savy to comment. He knows better then to get in the way of a mainstream media meltdown. Never interrupt Rachel Maddow while she’s crying. 
    or savvy
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Like the witch hunt for HRC 
    It was the same DOJ/FBI that was investigating HRC. That was not Republicans. It came out this past week from Lisa Page’s testimony that Lynch was preventing the FBI from charging her with gross negligence. Additional emails this week showed that HRC was indeed discussing details of national security on her unsecured private server. She was attempting to set-up secret back channels with Netanyahu. She was in clear violation of the law. There was no GOP witch hunt of HRC. There was only a real FBI investigation being smothered from on high.

This is where I actually feel for the Obama FBI. They all thought Trump would lose no matter what. They worried that if they pushed forward on Hillary they would lose their careers and more once she became President. They succumbed to the pressure of their bosses. None of them had that Jody Wilson-Raybould level of integrity. They were cowards.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Don Trump borrowed 2 billion dollars from Deutsche Bank and NEVER repaid a fucking DIME of it.

Don Trump was also implicated as an un-indicted  co conspirator in breaking campaign finance laws.  

He's got a tough road to travel.
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    BS44325 said:
    7 hours since the last Team Trump Treason Tweet. Team Mueller’s report was released 6 hours ago and nary a word. Strange. Odd. Damning. 
    Trump is too media savy to comment. He knows better then to get in the way of a mainstream media meltdown. Never interrupt Rachel Maddow while she’s crying. 
    or savvy
    I had to borrow one “v” for VICTORY
  • Options
    or so called "vindication"  or "voter fraud"  or "video evidence"

enjoy the pause.  I have a feeling Don Trump's dreamworld is about to just about to ennnnnnd.
  • Options
  • Options
    That's your boy right there.  Those are his talking points.  Lisa Page, the filthy dossier, FISA.

All bullshit. 
  • Options

As Mueller Report Lands, Prosecutorial Focus Moves to New York

https://nyti.ms/2TothUF

He's SO SCREWED.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,450
    BS44325 said:
    Tiki said:
    BS44325 said:
    or savvy
    Is this a joke account?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Tiki said:
    BS44325 said:
    or savvy
    Is this a joke account?
    No he’s a trumpito fan through & trough 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    OnWis97 said:
    So no indictments related to Russia?  At this point is it reasonable to assume that Russia did it all on their own and Trump is more of a despot-loving buffoon than actual Russian asset?  

This wasn’t a waste of time, as it resulted in a lot more indictments than most of these things. But given the expectations, it is going to play like a validation for Trump.
    I think we need to wait until the full report is made available although I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed that there are no further indictments forthcoming.
    #softlanding

Saw this coming for months
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    OnWis97 said:
    So no indictments related to Russia?  At this point is it reasonable to assume that Russia did it all on their own and Trump is more of a despot-loving buffoon than actual Russian asset?  

This wasn’t a waste of time, as it resulted in a lot more indictments than most of these things. But given the expectations, it is going to play like a validation for Trump.
    I think we need to wait until the full report is made available although I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed that there are no further indictments forthcoming.
    #softlanding

Saw this coming for months
    So soft.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Tiki said:
    BS44325 said:
    or savvy
    or Vladmir or virulent strain of VD or very questionable...

This is a retweet from 4 days ago.  gitrdone indeed.
    wait what?   
  • Options
    OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE STATEMENTS   but whatever.
  • Options
    In case you forgot....

Don Trump borrowed 2 billion dollars from Deutsche Bank and NEVER repaid a fucking DIME of it.

carry on
  • Options
    So just to be clear Russia decides to interfere in our elections to get the Baffoon elected and he knew nothing of it , what was in it for them why the Baffoon nothing in the political landscape works without a payment we all know that ! 
  • Options
    So just to be clear Russia decides to interfere in our elections to get the Baffoon elected and he knew nothing of it , what was in it for them why the Baffoon nothing in the political landscape works without a payment we all know that ! 
    They didn’t interfere to get him elected. They interfered to sow chaos. They probably also assumed Hillary would win and wanted to undermine her expected presidency. Who won was unimportant to them. They wanted Americans to be at each other’s throats. They succeeded.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    EVEN IF the Mueller Report isn't at MOAB level of explosiveness (it just MAY be...), there's still about 300 goddamn mid to high level crimes to investigate.  That's why they're not called CONCLUSIONS right away.
  • Options
    Fuck Sean Hannity.   
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    edited March 2019
    More good news for trump: 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    BS44325 said:
    EVEN IF the Mueller Report isn't at MOAB level of explosiveness (it just MAY be...), there's still about 300 goddamn mid to high level crimes to investigate.  That's why they're not called CONCLUSIONS right away.
    300! 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    In honor of the troll-in-chief it seems the trollers be trolling today
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    More good news for trump: Isis was just defeated at their last stronghold. 
    Yes. ISIS and Mueller go down on same week. 

Victory indeed.
This discussion has been closed.