Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,324
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    https://apple.news/ARso3fQ0dQL2wIJBqCbJ19w
    The Baffoon is the last person to call anyone crazy and it’s a telling sign that the Baffoon attacks him on his hand movements that tells me he fears him as a candidate..
    Is that his ISIS bride next to him?

”ok wifey...make sure you are looking at Beto while he is talking. Of and blink so it looks like you are real”.

Nothing to do with my comment just your observation that matches the Baffoon’s , why don’t you comment of the Baffoon’s idiotic comment.,
    Ummm your post had the link to the video.....

Who was Beto jerking off 2 handed to start that thing?

I guess this is why he air drums.
    I really don't understand what meaning you actually apply to him air drumming once. Can you please explain this to me? You and a couple others keep mentioning it as though it means something.
    Cause it's funny that people relate to him because he air drummed this one time.  

Now, trump is an idiot...but watching that Beto video...how could you not laugh at his wife's creepy staring and the hilarious hand movements in the beginning at least! That was pure gold!
    I see so much wrong with that attitude. People did NOT relate to him because he air drummed that one time. That is just a made up thing that the right came up with (seems to have worked!). People related to O'Rourke for many, many reasons, and there happened to be one clip of him going through a drive-thru acting like a normal person with a Who song on the radio, and he acted like a normal happy kinda guy. And people just in general appreciate that he acts like a normal, cheery person rather than faking his way through everything he does in the front of a camera, which is completely fair. I think it is really cheap and, I dunno, intellectually shallow I guess, to take that and turn it into this stupid thing about the air drumming. It's the same with Trudeau's socks. FFS, the man wears fashionable socks, and somehow the right turned it into a "thing" just like people have with this. It's just fucking low brow crap.
    It’s absurd ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    Senate votes NO on national emergency. 
    Start countdown clock to temper tantrum tweetstorm......

Senate votes to block Trump’s ‘emergency’ at border; veto looms

https://news.yahoo.com/senate-votes-to-block-trumps-emergency-at-border-veto-looms-184605180.html
    I think the fact that they voted this way knowing it was going to be vetoed is pretty important.  
    The real story is whether they'll override the veto, particularly in the senate. There's an election year approaching and its an issue that the majority of the polled public sides with the dems on. That and they'll give Beto the authority to declare a national emergency and seize everyone's guns. 2020 campaign issues are stacking up nicely.
    If and when Beto gets elected  and declares the national emergency to take away all the guns will President Obama let him use his U.N. troops?

Asking for a friend 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,685

https://news.yahoo.com/senate-votes-to-block-trumps-emergency-at-border-veto-looms-184605180.html
    I think the fact that they voted this way knowing it was going to be vetoed is pretty important.  
    The real story is whether they'll override the veto, particularly in the senate. There's an election year approaching and its an issue that the majority of the polled public sides with the dems on. That and they'll give Beto the authority to declare a national emergency and seize everyone's guns. 2020 campaign issues are stacking up nicely.
    If and when Beto gets elected  and declares the national emergency to take away all the guns will President Obama let him use his U.N. troops?

Asking for a friend 
    And the FEMA camps. Asking for another friend. Come to think of it, why isn’t ICE using the FEMA camps? Are they for domestic citizens only?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661
    edited March 2019

Asking for a friend 
    And the FEMA camps. Asking for another friend. Come to think of it, why isn’t ICE using the FEMA camps? Are they for domestic citizens only?
    I'm sure they don't want the optics of that kind of camp. It would look like what we all know refugee camps in the middle east look like. If they looked like that, people might expect them to treat the prisoners like refugees, and they wouldn't want that. It's hard to justify abusing and dehumanizing refugees.  The abuse of prisoners in cages and warehouses makes the GOP seem less evil... at least to the more dimwitted people. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699

Asking for a friend 
    The parlance of the times is "internment camp".  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Asking for a friend 
    But internment camps don’t conjure up images of black helicopters and boogeyman Obama. I’ll stick with FEMA camps, they’re scarier.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,121
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    The Baffoon is the last person to call anyone crazy and it’s a telling sign that the Baffoon attacks him on his hand movements that tells me he fears him as a candidate..

”ok wifey...make sure you are looking at Beto while he is talking. Of and blink so it looks like you are real”.

Nothing to do with my comment just your observation that matches the Baffoon’s , why don’t you comment of the Baffoon’s idiotic comment.,

I really don't understand what meaning you actually apply to him air drumming once. Can you please explain this to me? You and a couple others keep mentioning it as though it means something.
    Cause it's funny that people relate to him because he air drummed this one time.  

Now, trump is an idiot...but watching that Beto video...how could you not laugh at his wife's creepy staring and the hilarious hand movements in the beginning at least! That was pure gold!
    I see so much wrong with that attitude. People did NOT relate to him because he air drummed that last time. That is just a made up thing that the right came up with (seems to have worked!). People related to O'Rourke for many, many reasons, and there happened to be one clip of him going through a drive through acting like a normal person with a Who song on the radio, and he acted normal. And people just in general appreciate that he acts like a normal person rather than faking his way through everything he does in the front of a camera, which is completely fair. I think it is really cheap and, I dunno, intellectually shallow I guess, so take that and turn it into this stupid thing about the air drumming. It's the same with Trudeau's socks. FFS, the man wears fashionable socks, and somehow the right turned it into a "thing" just like people have with this. It's just fucking low brow crap.
    Its all they got.
    Right?? I mean, they're still talking about it a year later, lol. It's so dumb. And I'm not commenting on you directly Cincy, really. Sorry, but you've basically fallen for it, and repeating what you're being taught. I know how that sounds, and I apologize in advance for sounding condescending - I just don't know how else to put it.
     No I think it’s funny. And that’s ok. And I do think that video of him was funny to watch too!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

I see so much wrong with that attitude. People did NOT relate to him because he air drummed that last time. That is just a made up thing that the right came up with (seems to have worked!). People related to O'Rourke for many, many reasons, and there happened to be one clip of him going through a drive through acting like a normal person with a Who song on the radio, and he acted normal. And people just in general appreciate that he acts like a normal person rather than faking his way through everything he does in the front of a camera, which is completely fair. I think it is really cheap and, I dunno, intellectually shallow I guess, so take that and turn it into this stupid thing about the air drumming. It's the same with Trudeau's socks. FFS, the man wears fashionable socks, and somehow the right turned it into a "thing" just like people have with this. It's just fucking low brow crap.
    Its all they got.
    Right?? I mean, they're still talking about it a year later, lol. It's so dumb. And I'm not commenting on you directly Cincy, really. Sorry, but you've basically fallen for it, and repeating what you're being taught. I know how that sounds, and I apologize in advance for sounding condescending - I just don't know how else to put it.
     No I think it’s funny. And that’s ok. And I do think that video of him was funny to watch too!
    ... But you are saying that something that isn't real is funny.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    Remember boys and girls, it's okay to make fun of Beto but not okay to make fun of Trump's toilet paper shoes.
  • Options
    So it seems that Trump just threatened violence and encouraged it if he doesn't get his way.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,343
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    Remember boys and girls, it's okay to make fun of Beto but not okay to make fun of Trump's toilet paper shoes.
    That's a bingo. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    Or shart pants. Who’s got that pic?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    Apparently it’s ok to infer Beto’s wife Amy is an ISIS bride.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    mrussel1 said:

Asking for a friend 
    But internment camps don’t conjure up images of black helicopters and boogeyman Obama. I’ll stick with FEMA camps, they’re scarier.

Don't forget President Obama's death panels
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Asking for a friend 

Don't forget President Obama's death panels
    That’s a given. I can still hear the shrillness in sister Sarah’s voice as she enunciated all the syllables in “Obama’s death pan-ELS.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    That's a bingo. 
    Glad to see you back Juggler.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
     "I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad."

Awesome.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Another interesting article from French regarding the state of our culture.  Maybe this one will be slightly less controversial in these here parts.  It's in line with what we discussed deeply two days ago.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/partisan-hate-is-becoming-a-national-crisis/
    I’d like to see French and Lockhart discuss this theme like they (meaning participants) did on the McLaughin Hour or whatever that show was with the pundits discussing politics in a civil manner was called.

https://apple.news/AEymMw_N9QE6RewBp9J7lcw

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    mrussel1 said:
    Another interesting article from French regarding the state of our culture.  Maybe this one will be slightly less controversial in these here parts.  It's in line with what we discussed deeply two days ago.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/partisan-hate-is-becoming-a-national-crisis/
    I’d like to see French and Lockhart discuss this theme like they (meaning participants) did on the McLaughin Hour or whatever that show was with the pundits discussing politics in a civil manner was called.

I think they'd agree to much to debate..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/579667/
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I think they'd agree to much to debate..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/579667/
    I think the debate around the nuance would be interesting 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Tiki said:
     "I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad."

Awesome.

So tough.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,264
    #MAGA baby.

It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    It’s interesting, the only stickers I ve seen on cars in the last year,  as it relates to presidential elections, are Trump 2020, Pray for Trump, and lots of Bernie 2016. Just a small sampling from conservative county in Michigan.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Today was one of thee worst days in this idiots presidency I’m hoping there’s another yrs worth ..
  • Options
    When will he fire turtle faces wife after today’s vote she can’t be in safe ground lol 
  • Options
    So, who here is taking a vacation to Russia, Saudi Arabia or the Philippines? You know our allies. Maybe a little Tel Aviv.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    Hahahahaha yup that’s what I did. I love that the group always gets the band back together. Mods won’t care or address it ever. Except to ban someone that was pointing it out.

1) I’m making fun of the stupid video. 
    2) you all use toilet paper on trumps shoe as some sort of condemnation of his ability to be president. I don’t think this stupid video should decide if Beto should be president.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    That's a bingo. 
    Glad to see you back Juggler.
    Yup you 2 back and still doing what you’ve always done. Nice work.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Don’t know if Beto will be a viable candidate. Don’t think this video or his air drumming plays a part in deciding that.

But man was that video cringe worthy. Should the president be commenting on that? Probably not. But I ain’t the president and it was straight up weird.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Its all they got.
    Hahahahaha yup that’s what I did. I love that the group always gets the band back together. Mods won’t care or address it ever. Except to ban someone that was pointing it out.

1) I’m making fun of the stupid video. 
    2) you all use toilet paper on trumps shoe as some sort of condemnation of his ability to be president. I don’t think this stupid video should decide if Beto should be president.

You spoke condescendingly to everyone that pointed out and/or laughed at fatso walking up the stairs with ass wipe stuck to the bottom of his shoe. Then you proceed to do the same thing for something that isn't even remotely as funny.

The ass wipe stuck to the bottom of Tubby's shoe is an iconic image. It is because it so perfectly depicts the orange unit's presidency: sloppy, mindless, careless and shitty. 

Waving to all his guppies, "Look at me. Goodbye American people. Yes. Yes. Goodbye."

We were looking at you ya twit. And you had toilet paper on your shoe after taking a presidential Big Mac poo on your golden toilet. F**king idiot. You can't even shit without f**king up.

In his rush to get off the golden throne and get in front of the cameras, I guarantee he wasn't thorough. At the end of his day, his size 48 tightie whities needed to be tossed out.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
This discussion has been closed.