Options

Is Donald Trump a sexual predator?

1235»

Comments

• Options

jeffbr said:

At this point I'm not sure what else he can be stamped as ? Think about it ..

a no bullshit son of the USA, ass kickin, America loving, business man who ran for president and won !

It's hard to admit you got conned. That's normal. We'll be here for you when you come around!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! well, thank you sir for your support sir.
    I believe despite the fake news and negative attacks he will do a better job as president than Obama or the others before him did
    and better than Hillary could of even dreamed of doing and the old hippy would have just gave America away.

Speaking of Obama and the job he did, I saw a group of historians put him at number 12 overall. I wonder who trump will push out? Maybe grab the number one spot that Lincoln's been locked into? Taking Washinton's second place wouldn't fit trump, because second place is for losers!!
    "If you ain't first, you're last!" -- Ricky Bobby

As far as a comparison of Trump's vs Obama's accomplishments during their first month in office:
    during his first month in office, Barack Obama:
    • Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
    • Banned torture.
    • Signed a $787 billion stimulus bill.
    • Sent 17,000 additional troops to Afghanistan.
    • Ended the month with a net job approval rating of +27 percent.

Donald Trump still has a few days to go, but so far he has:
    • Signed no legislation.
    • Mostly signed executive orders that are either routine (pay freezes, a halt to new regulation, reversing the Mexico City rule) or little more than PR messages to his base (cracking down on drug cartels, financial regulatory reviews, rebuilding the military, etc.).
    • Signed one executive order that was important, but rolled it out so incompetently that it caused massive chaos and was promptly overturned by the courts.
    • Sat idly by at dinner while aides discussed a North Korean missile launch and then failed to respond in any way at all.
    • Has presided over a White House so epically leak-prone and amateurish that people are already taking bets about which senior officials will get fired within the next few weeks.
    • Ended the month with a net job approval rating of about -8 percent.
    so, GF, these are facts. indisputable facts.

trump is a failure. and he's only 24+ days in.
    yea, move along with the hate it seems to suit this crowd.

Lol

Jeff detailed for you something you should probably have acknowledged. And you respond with 'yea, move along...'

Hahahahahahaha

Take your own advice: move along with your blind adoration of the idiot. It's suits a crowd too (just not this one which features the ability to make synapse in the brain).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

jeffbr said:

a no bullshit son of the USA, ass kickin, America loving, business man who ran for president and won !

It's hard to admit you got conned. That's normal. We'll be here for you when you come around!
    I believe despite the fake news and negative attacks he will do a better job as president than Obama or the others before him did
    and better than Hillary could of even dreamed of doing and the old hippy would have just gave America away.

Speaking of Obama and the job he did, I saw a group of historians put him at number 12 overall. I wonder who trump will push out? Maybe grab the number one spot that Lincoln's been locked into? Taking Washinton's second place wouldn't fit trump, because second place is for losers!!

As far as a comparison of Trump's vs Obama's accomplishments during their first month in office:
    • Banned torture.

• Signed no legislation.
    • Mostly signed executive orders that are either routine (pay freezes, a halt to new regulation, reversing the Mexico City rule) or little more than PR messages to his base (cracking down on drug cartels, financial regulatory reviews, rebuilding the military, etc.).
    • Signed one executive order that was important, but rolled it out so incompetently that it caused massive chaos and was promptly overturned by the courts.
    • Sat idly by at dinner while aides discussed a North Korean missile launch and then failed to respond in any way at all.
    • Has presided over a White House so epically leak-prone and amateurish that people are already taking bets about which senior officials will get fired within the next few weeks.

Lol

Jeff detailed for you something you should probably have acknowledged. And you respond with 'yea, move along...'

Hahahahahahaha

Take your own advice: move along with your blind adoration of the idiot. It's suits a crowd too (just not this one which features the ability to make synapse in the brain).
    Can't say that I am surprised. Haha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    edited February 2017
    Nvm - not worth it
    Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,307
    Yes
    Yes he is along with most of his inner circle just look at Bannon , he's a wife beater along with every other despicable quality dirt bags like him display !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Yes

jeffbr said:

• Banned torture.

• Signed no legislation.

it's only hate if there no reason for the criticism. that does not apply here. if he does something worth adulation, it will be acknowledged.

your hate on obama, now that's hate.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No

jeffbr said:

• Banned torture.

• Signed no legislation.

it's only hate if there no reason for the criticism. that does not apply here. if he does something worth adulation, it will be acknowledged.

your hate on obama, now that's hate.
    nooooooo...I like him much better now that is not president...well a little anyway LOL !!