Options

Is Donald Trump a sexual predator?

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Yes
    Sexually Harassing a Woman During the 1993 White House Correspondents’ Dinner

When Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter invited Trump to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 1993 as a “novelty guest,” he allegedly got more than he bargained for. Forty-five minutes after Trump sat down next to Swedish model Vendela Kirsebom, Carter claims she came over to his table, almost in tears, begging him to move her. “It seems that Trump had spent his entire time with her assaying the ‘tits’ and legs of the other female guests and asking how they measured up to those of other women, including his wife,” Carter wrote. ‘“He is,’ she told me, in words that seemed familiar, ‘the most vulgar man I have ever met.’”
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,307
    Yes
    Yes he is has been & always will be a predator , go ahead keep making excuses for Bafoon !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

I don't care to prove this or that allegation . . . But any father who discusses his daughter's sex appeal the way he does is a creepy pervert.

That I can totally agree with, even his daughter should feel uncomfortable with that discussion.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Yes
    Who: Temple Taggart
    When we found out: May 14, 2016
    When she says it happened: 1997
    What she says happened: Taggart told the New York Times that when she was Miss Utah in 1997, “‘He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.’”
  • Options
    Yes
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said in 2005. “‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,644
    Admitting to more sex offenses, but somehow trump supporters want actual evidence.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yes
    Hopefully, his daily use of hair growth med, finasteride (aka Propecia), will eventually catch up to him and keep his sexual predator activities in check by giving him a little ED. Unfortunately, in addition to a kick in his libido's balls, it can also cause mental confusion, which we may currently be observing.

"“The FDA-approved pill has been called into question, with emerging research and a slew of lawsuits suggesting that finasteride may be more dangerous than previously believed,” reported Men’s Journal. “Users report that its side effects — inability to orgasm, painful erections, chronic depression, insomnia, brain fog, and suicidal thoughts — can last long after patients stop taking the pill.”"

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

Admitting to more sex offenses, but somehow trump supporters want actual evidence.

Where's the blue dress???? Or the cigar??? :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Yes
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

as I recall Clinton was impeached as a result of his sexual misconduct. he's no hero.

False, he was impeached as a result of perjury and obstruction of justice.
    perjury for what?
    "In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Based on the evidence—a blue dress with Clinton's semen that Tripp provided—Starr concluded that the president's sworn testimony was false and perjurious."
    -Wikipedia
    The standards for how a president can conduct themselves have changed a lot since then.
    Call me when we find a dress with Trump's semen dripping off of it.
    a little part you seem to conveniently leave out or forget...

Monica Lewinsky was a consensual partner, amigo.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    edited February 2017
    Yes
    my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

PJPOWER said:

vaggar99 said:

as I recall Clinton was impeached as a result of his sexual misconduct. he's no hero.

False, he was impeached as a result of perjury and obstruction of justice.
    perjury for what?
    "In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Based on the evidence—a blue dress with Clinton's semen that Tripp provided—Starr concluded that the president's sworn testimony was false and perjurious."
    -Wikipedia
    The standards for how a president can conduct themselves have changed a lot since then.
    Call me when we find a dress with Trump's semen dripping off of it.
    a little part you seem to conveniently leave out or forget...

Monica Lewinsky was a consensual partner, amigo.
    Kind of an important distinction. I can't fathom how anyone compares Lewinsky and Clinton to Trump sexually assaulting people, or how one even has that pop into their heads at all when thinking about Trump. It's nuts (or INSANELY sexist).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I wasn't comparing them. I was joking. But I agree with PJP. Most of the time physical evidence is what is needed to undoubtedly prove guilt. Again, it seems that it's troubling to hear multiple instances of Trumps harassment, and I'm not saying that I think he didn't do any of what's being accused. But it is difficult to prove that it actually happened like the accusations suggest. Hence this has not yet found its way to a jury.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

I wasn't comparing them. I was joking. But I agree with PJP. Most of the time physical evidence is what is needed to undoubtedly prove guilt. Again, it seems that it's troubling to hear multiple instances of Trumps harassment, and I'm not saying that I think he didn't do any of what's being accused. But it is difficult to prove that it actually happened like the accusations suggest. Hence this has not yet found its way to a jury.

trump is being accussed of sexual assault, nit harassment. There's a big difference. And when someone confesses to a crime, usually physical evidence isn't needed, especially when combined with accusations.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Yes
    yeah, i'm sure all these women are just making shit up for the fun of it... including his ex wife who accused him of spousal rape years ago
  • Options
    He has made it difficult to disprove the accusations with his own statements, but he actually never confessed to a specific crime with a specific individual. That's why it may be hard to prove. I'm not disagreeing with you that he has committed sexual harassment and assault.
  • Options
    Yes
    Anyone know if the Summer Zervos defamation suit has legs? Seems like the kind of thing that will get dropped or thrown out just like all the other suits against ESP.
  • Options
    Yes
    At this point I'm not sure what else he can be stamped as ? Think about it ..
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No

a no bullshit son of the USA, ass kickin, America loving, business man who ran for president and won !

• Options
    Yes

a no bullshit son of the USA, ass kickin, America loving, business man who ran for president and won !

Wait I just thought of a few more , delusional , uneducated , self loving egotistical maniac , predator oh one more Russian puppet or Putin's water boy !
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Yes

no bullshit? that's the funniest thing I've read so far. almost everything he says is complete lies. and no, it's not "fake news". fake news is obama being kenyan. which I recall, you believed, btw.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

It's hard to admit you got conned. That's normal. We'll be here for you when you come around!
  • Options
    No

It's hard to admit you got conned. That's normal. We'll be here for you when you come around!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! well, thank you sir for your support sir.
    I believe despite the fake news and negative attacks he will do a better job as president than Obama or the others before him did
    and better than Hillary could of even dreamed of doing and the old hippy would have just gave America away.

• Options
    Yes

I believe despite the fake news and negative attacks he will do a better job as president than Obama or the others before him did
    and better than Hillary could of even dreamed of doing and the old hippy would have just gave America away.

of course he will in your eyes. you hate obama so blindly that you think a 3 eyed goldfish would have done better in office than him.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No

of course he will in your eyes. you hate obama so blindly that you think a 3 eyed goldfish would have done better in office than him.
    as you hate Trump ?....blindly ? the guy has done more in office than most in such a short time and all you guys can say is he's a sexual predator or he's a bafoon ? ...you're preaching to the choir, you have no idea how happy I am the Hillary didn't win. you and the others on here really have no valid argument against the president other than your own fear and name calling.

• Options

Speaking of Obama and the job he did, I saw a group of historians put him at number 12 overall. I wonder who trump will push out? Maybe grab the number one spot that Lincoln's been locked into? Taking Washinton's second place wouldn't fit trump, because second place is for losers!!
  • Options
    Yes

as you hate Trump ?....blindly ? the guy has done more in office than most in such a short time and all you guys can say is he's a sexual predator or he's a bafoon ? ...you're preaching to the choir, you have no idea how happy I am the Hillary didn't win. you and the others on here really have no valid argument against the president other than your own fear and name calling.

do you know what preaching to the choir means? that's a phrase meaning I'm telling someone something that they agree with.

I dislike Trump for valid, tangible reasons. his appointments, his mockery of those that he deems "lower" than he is, his policies; he is dividing the country, and quite wildly I might add.

You hate Obama because he doesn't look like you, and supported people whose lifestyle you don't agree with. I didn't dislike Trump before this campaign of fear and divisiveness. I didn't know enough about him to dislike him beyond his tv persona. All I knew was that I enjoyed watching the Apprentice back in the day.

the only "more" he's done is whining about the people that don't like him, yammered on and on about his electoral college win, most of the time he's not even speaking factually (biggest ever!-fact check: not even close). has signed more excutive orders than most, yeah, which republicans couldn't stop whining about when Obama did it, but now that Trump does it, hey, "he's getting stuff done! wah!".

many people are happy Hillary didn't win; Trump supporters and non-supporters. they wanted that "dynasty" over, and it probably is.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yes

Speaking of Obama and the job he did, I saw a group of historians put him at number 12 overall. I wonder who trump will push out? Maybe grab the number one spot that Lincoln's been locked into? Taking Washinton's second place wouldn't fit trump, because second place is for losers!!
    "If you ain't first, you're last!" -- Ricky Bobby

As far as a comparison of Trump's vs Obama's accomplishments during their first month in office:
    during his first month in office, Barack Obama:
    • Signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
    • Banned torture.
    • Signed a $787 billion stimulus bill.
    • Sent 17,000 additional troops to Afghanistan.
    • Ended the month with a net job approval rating of +27 percent.

Donald Trump still has a few days to go, but so far he has:
    • Signed no legislation.
    • Mostly signed executive orders that are either routine (pay freezes, a halt to new regulation, reversing the Mexico City rule) or little more than PR messages to his base (cracking down on drug cartels, financial regulatory reviews, rebuilding the military, etc.).
    • Signed one executive order that was important, but rolled it out so incompetently that it caused massive chaos and was promptly overturned by the courts.
    • Sat idly by at dinner while aides discussed a North Korean missile launch and then failed to respond in any way at all.
    • Has presided over a White House so epically leak-prone and amateurish that people are already taking bets about which senior officials will get fired within the next few weeks.
    • Ended the month with a net job approval rating of about -8 percent.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Yes
    jeffbr said:

As far as a comparison of Trump's vs Obama's accomplishments during their first month in office:
    • Banned torture.

• Signed no legislation.
    • Mostly signed executive orders that are either routine (pay freezes, a halt to new regulation, reversing the Mexico City rule) or little more than PR messages to his base (cracking down on drug cartels, financial regulatory reviews, rebuilding the military, etc.).
    • Signed one executive order that was important, but rolled it out so incompetently that it caused massive chaos and was promptly overturned by the courts.
    • Sat idly by at dinner while aides discussed a North Korean missile launch and then failed to respond in any way at all.
    • Has presided over a White House so epically leak-prone and amateurish that people are already taking bets about which senior officials will get fired within the next few weeks.
    so, GF, these are facts. indisputable facts.

trump is a failure. and he's only 24+ days in.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    but he's done "more than anyone else in the history of the world", Hugh!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Yes
    Plus he inherited a mess !
  • Options
    No

jeffbr said:

• Banned torture.

• Signed no legislation.
    so, GF, these are facts. indisputable facts.

trump is a failure. and he's only 24+ days in.
    yea, move along with the hate it seems to suit this crowd.