Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,282
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Whats that green pair?  The other looks like Stefans.
    Nike dunk sb There Skateboards collab (green)

Nike Dunk Sb Electric safari olympic

there drops in 30 min, other this Friday. Love both 
    Dude this spot gets these early? Hook me up!
    Skateshops always release a few days before SNKRS. And I can’t man. These releases are so tight it’s taken me almost a decade to secure a plug with sbs. And I’m still not guaranteed a pair
    Ahhh u r friends w them.  Got it.  Yeah I used to know a few HOH managers that held things for me.  In 09 I had one manager hold 3 pairs of Space Jams for me.  Harlem one kid would break out stuff put away for me.  I had some crazy kicks .
    I had a Jordan connect. He’d put them to the side for me growing up. Nike dunk SBs were always impossible. There’s so few skateshops and they alway tend to either back door them or only sell to local skaters. Took years to develop a relationship. 
    I've never even seen a place that sells SBs...
    Skateshops only
    Yeah I've never seen a skate shop that had them...
    I’ve heard its very hard to get the account with Nike sb. 
    Wanna take a trip to concepts?
    I only go to the city if it’s for a concert or a free ranger game 😂😂
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops always release a few days before SNKRS. And I can’t man. These releases are so tight it’s taken me almost a decade to secure a plug with sbs. And I’m still not guaranteed a pair
    Ahhh u r friends w them.  Got it.  Yeah I used to know a few HOH managers that held things for me.  In 09 I had one manager hold 3 pairs of Space Jams for me.  Harlem one kid would break out stuff put away for me.  I had some crazy kicks .
    I had a Jordan connect. He’d put them to the side for me growing up. Nike dunk SBs were always impossible. There’s so few skateshops and they alway tend to either back door them or only sell to local skaters. Took years to develop a relationship. 
    Skateshops only
    We have one local skate shop that gets most of the SBs.
    Sometimes they sell them in-person at the store
     Other times they do an online raffle with in-store pickup.
    Somehow they always schedule the in-store sales when it is impossible  for me to be there.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    We have one local skate shop that gets most of the SBs.
    Sometimes they sell them in-person at the store
     Other times they do an online raffle with in-store pickup.
    Somehow they always schedule the in-store sales when it is impossible  for me to be there.
    You should see footlocker over on 34th st.  They do raffles at noon.  I've seen dudes knock people over to get a ticket, lol!
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    Concepts in Boston my man. They have one in NYC but don't think they are as cool as the main store.
    edited August 7
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    Concepts in Boston my man. They have one in NYC but don't think they are as cool as the main store.
    Oh gotcha.. I’m good. I don’t trust myself in those stores anyway. As you can tell by this thread I may have a slight problem 😂😂😂

nicknyr15 said:

De La Souls!!!!
    nicknyr15 said:

De La Souls!!!!
    Hahah. Thought about you immediately 
    Two events in two days so busted out the Y2K obsidians and the cool greys. 
    Two events in two days so busted out the Y2K obsidians and the cool greys. 
    Well Done! 

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,067
    nicknyr15 said:

Those are nice!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Those are nice!!
    Thanks! Camera doesn’t do them justice. Super unique materials. Escargot Sb Dunks

nicknyr15 said:

Not a fan... A reverse oreo combo?  They call this the Black and whites, lol?
    edited August 28
    nicknyr15 said:

White thunders. Not mine. Picked up a pair for my buddy’s wife. I’m over most Jordan’s lately. 
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,359
    edited August 28
    Picked these up today just for fun. They are my daughters college colors and I’ll be rocking them for family weekend in the fall!

nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

White thunders. Not mine. Picked up a pair for my buddy’s wife. I’m over most Jordan’s lately. 
    Thank God.  The women love the B&W's.  Every gal has the pandas...  I won't wear mine for 5 more years. Pandas stay in da box!
    Picked these up today just for fun. They are my daughters college colors and I’ll be rocking them for family weekend in the fall!

I wish theyd do more w the blazers.  You can do some cool things w these.
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Thank God.  The women love the B&W's.  Every gal has the pandas...  I won't wear mine for 5 more years. Pandas stay in da box!
    These were a huge hit for Jordan. Sold out everywhere. I have no problem with a black and white colorway, I’m just done with Jordan’s for the most part. I still rock my panda dunks regularly. I just swap the black laces out for fat white sb laces. Everyone started hating on them the minute they weren’t reselling for $350 and became readily available on Nike. Fuck that. Classic sneaker that goes with everything. 

Lace swap action 

nicknyr15 said:

These remind me of the AF1 Lux.  Look those up!  I was going to buy a pair if they had my size.
    nicknyr15 said:

These remind me of the AF1 Lux.  Look those up!  I was going to buy a pair if they had my size.
    These are really weird but I love the chameleon print. I heard there’s a pink layer underneath the scales that shows as you skate them and wear away the top layer. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

These are really weird but I love the chameleon print. I heard there’s a pink layer underneath the scales that shows as you skate them and wear away the top layer. 
    Via Lance Mountains.  Very cool.

• nicknyr15 said:

Do a lace swap on those chutneys.
    nicknyr15 said:

That is the lace swap hahah. The og laces are the same color as the whole sneaker. These looked better imo. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

That is the lace swap hahah. The og laces are the same color as the whole sneaker. These looked better imo. 
    U can make those pop more w a dfiff lace.