CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

New Jokers?

Old Jokers
    I've never seen theese!
    Probably because they're 15 years old
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,728
    WTF???
    Victor Wembanyamas new Nike shoes look like something an actual alien  would wear

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,004
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:

New Jokers?

Old Jokers
    I've never seen theese!
    Probably because they're 15 years old
    I figured they were old.  This was back when I was really into kicks too so I may have passed on them.
    WTF???
    Victor Wembanyamas new Nike shoes look like something an actual alien  would wear

Cool as helllll!!!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,282

nicknyr15 said:

Interesting.

Nice pick up! I grabbed them a few weeks ago at my skate shop. The alternate laces look good in these too. Crazy to see sbs sit 

On sale beaters! $180 all 3
    nicknyr15 said:

Jets, Yankees and Bruins, lol!
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice pick up! I grabbed them a few weeks ago at my skate shop. The alternate laces look good in these too. Crazy to see sbs sit 
    These are great for fall.  Not sure why this one didn't connect w people?  Explains why i won, lol!
    nicknyr15 said:

These are great for fall.  Not sure why this one didn't connect w people?  Explains why i won, lol!
    Dunk sbs are such great quality, every pair. Probably because they’re not mass produced like Jordan’s. You’re gonna love them. Try them with the alternate laces. 
    nicknyr15 said:

Jets, Yankees and Bruins, lol!
    The dunks are a true orange. The camera doesn’t pick it up. Knicks/Mets 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Dunk sbs are such great quality, every pair. Probably because they’re not mass produced like Jordan’s. You’re gonna love them. Try them with the alternate laces. 
    I'm still rocking my De La Souls!
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Last time I wore them I posted them here (lows). They’re so fire. Nike is going OFF next year with Jordan’s. There are SO MANY OGs and sought after pairs dropping for the 40th anniversary. They announced the shattered backboards yesterday as well. I wish they’d retro some classic dunk sbs too. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Last time I wore them I posted them here (lows). They’re so fire. Nike is going OFF next year with Jordan’s. There are SO MANY OGs and sought after pairs dropping for the 40th anniversary. They announced the shattered backboards yesterday as well. I wish they’d retro some classic dunk sbs too. 
    I do not understand the love for the shattered. Give me Blackflips and flips for newer colorways.  For OG's?  Let me see the Metallics and KO 1's.  Grape v's are cool.  Aqua 8's I'd like to see again. Carmine and Bordeaux 7's. Parade 11/s. Chutney13's a personal fave, lol.
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I do not understand the love for the shattered. Give me Blackflips and flips for newer colorways.  For OG's?  Let me see the Metallics and KO 1's.  Grape v's are cool.  Aqua 8's I'd like to see again. Carmine and Bordeaux 7's. Parade 11/s. Chutney13's a personal fave, lol.
    Look up the schedule (so far) for next years Jordan’s. I believe aqua 8s are dropping. White cement 4s as well. 

Whats that green pair?  The other looks like Stefans.
    Nike dunk sb There Skateboards collab (green)

Nike Dunk Sb Electric safari olympic

there drops in 30 min, other this Friday. Love both 
    nicknyr15 said:

Dude this spot gets these early? Hook me up!
    edited August 6
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops always release a few days before SNKRS. And I can’t man. These releases are so tight it’s taken me almost a decade to secure a plug with sbs. And I’m still not guaranteed a pair
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops always release a few days before SNKRS. And I can’t man. These releases are so tight it’s taken me almost a decade to secure a plug with sbs. And I’m still not guaranteed a pair
    Ahhh u r friends w them.  Got it.  Yeah I used to know a few HOH managers that held things for me.  In 09 I had one manager hold 3 pairs of Space Jams for me.  Harlem one kid would break out stuff put away for me.  I had some crazy kicks .
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Ahhh u r friends w them.  Got it.  Yeah I used to know a few HOH managers that held things for me.  In 09 I had one manager hold 3 pairs of Space Jams for me.  Harlem one kid would break out stuff put away for me.  I had some crazy kicks .
    I had a Jordan connect. He’d put them to the side for me growing up. Nike dunk SBs were always impossible. There’s so few skateshops and they alway tend to either back door them or only sell to local skaters. Took years to develop a relationship. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I had a Jordan connect. He’d put them to the side for me growing up. Nike dunk SBs were always impossible. There’s so few skateshops and they alway tend to either back door them or only sell to local skaters. Took years to develop a relationship. 
    I've never even seen a place that sells SBs...
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    Yeah I've never seen a skate shop that had them...
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    I’ve heard its very hard to get the account with Nike sb. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Skateshops only
    I’ve heard its very hard to get the account with Nike sb. 
    Wanna take a trip to concepts?