Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

1373839404143»

Comments

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,483
    PinoyPJ said:
    Those are sweet. You're a brave soul. After a drunk clown spilled beer into my shoe at a show, I now only wear Chucks and old running shoes to concerts and games. Some people handle their booze like they're 15.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,312
    nicknyr15 said:
    Anybody else enjoying being able to get these J1 "bricks" on the Nike app for an average of about $100-ish during random price drops? Perfect beaters. Just paid $83 for Legend Coffee gore-tex. My go-to J1s here in the PNW. Skeptical, but for $83, I'll take a chance to at least see it in person. 

Oh yea baby!! Love it. I’ve also been going back and buying sneakers that were once going for close $600 for 150-200$. It’s a good time 
    Definitely a good time. I wanna hop on some on Ebay, but fakes are so good nowadays. I feel like I've gotten some that possibly fake, but passed auth check. 
    They only fake the good selling ones.  If you are buying run of the mill you should be good Alex.
    Oh they are faking 'em all Chris. Reddit got em all over. Even ones that are not selling. Rep manufacturers are still making money selling $100 shoes they can make for a fraction of that. Greedy fuckers. There's even videos on fake J1 Heritage. Wtf? You can't even give those things away. 
    Well if it only costs like $10 to make and can sell for $100 then why not?

I think the only shoe I'd really want for aftermarket now would be the Titanium or Finale XX3's.  I can tell real from fakes on those though.

For shits and grins i googles them.  First pair I see has the wrong box so might be a B grade.  Very sus.

Air jordan xx3 23 Premier Finale size 15The thing I didn't love about these was they are almost the same as the Carolina colorway.  Still a damn dope shoe though.
    In Context The Titanium Air Jordan XX3  Complex

That blue one is nice, but the design might be a bit much for me. I am after the Freeze Out. A lot cheaper now, but still huge money. I also don't buy pre-owned so there's that. Not shoes, can't make myself do it. Ha
    The design is the whole part of this badass shoe.  Also that it was 23rd shoe of the Jordan line and that 23 shoes of these were given out to the Jordan accounts. 1058 made. So I love these and would buy lightly used.  If you go bowling and rent the shoes this should be ok...
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,284
    Super rare W for me

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,921
    edited May 25
    Wow congrats! I haven’t hit a limited sneaker on that app in ages. On Wednesday I went for the Futura and the Balvins. 4 accounts= 8Ls
  • Options
    Anyone who was interested In The Boston and Chicago Sb dunks should jump. I remember them going for big money a few years ago. EU restocked and the prices plummeted. Great sneakers 
  • Options
    Super rare W for me

Woahhhhhhh!  Nice.  These are instantly 2G sneakers most likely.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,284
    Super rare W for me

Unfortunately these are the forgotten kid…probably resale for about $600
  • Options
    Super rare W for me

Unfortunately these are the forgotten kid…probably resale for about $600
    Just looked them up.  Under $400.  Still a dope shoe.  Congrats.
  • Options
    edited May 29
    I dont get the Travis Scotts backwards swoosh or know much about who he is, but I think they have some good colorways 
  • Options
    I can help out and get the Taxi Flip for 170 out the door if anyone is looking.  Will ship directly to you
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 235
    Super rare W for me

congrats!!!
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    I can help out and get the Taxi Flip for 170 out the door if anyone is looking.  Will ship directly to you
    Great offer! I’ve bought way too many lately. And every time I say I need to chill I hit on a pair. I’ve scored the Celtic sb dunks for $126 and the Hyper Royal sbs this week. And now the Medium Curry dunks are dropping today!🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ so in other words, I have to pass on that offer hahah. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    You like that Celtics green huh. Or is that more of an MTA green?
  • Options
    You like that Celtics green huh. Or is that more of an MTA green?
    I love dunk sbs and those were going for 3-400 last few years. Grabbed them for 126 plus shipping! It’s a Celtics green but the outsole is actually more like a lucky green. 
  • Options